Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Someone help me! Please

Go down 
+5
yumyum43
Abstract
alex
♥Rubber Ducky
Dog
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Someone help me! Please  Empty
PostSubject: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:36 am

Okay I know I have a whole topic on how to get the fantage babies to stop following you. But I've tried everything! It won't work! Oh my god this kid keeps following screaming "WAAAAAAAAAAAA BWE MWY MWOMMY WAAAAAAA"! I go on fantage sometimes, but I'm thinking of never going on again! Can somebody please help me get away from her?

Note: this is not a topic on how they are annoying! Can somebody help me?! Please!!!!!
Back to top Go down
♥Rubber Ducky
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:39 am

Its simple delete from buddies (if you have her on your buddies) go to your house and lock it so no one can go in
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantage-is-us.webs.com
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:41 am

Balloon wrote:
Its simple delete from buddies (if you have her on your buddies) go to your house and lock it so no one can go in

She's not my buddy! I think she's a faculty child because she keeps finding me everywhere I go and some stupid glitch is letting her into my house. One of her parents probably works for fantage because she's finding me everywhere I go! And you can't track down people on fantage if they aren't your buddies! And you can't get into my house when it's locked! This kid just won't leave me alone. Doesn't she know that there are thousands of other pixels to be her mom?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Just log off and switch servers. If you have friends on that server then tell them to go on another one.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:34 pm

If, for some reason, you want to stay on this server, go to another place. Go to your friends home and meet them there, go to your home and invite them. That, or go to MT. Fantage or whatever and hide behind one of those trees.
Back to top Go down
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:31 pm

just ignore them and stop making topics that have been done lots of times already. im not being rude , just trying to help out.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:24 pm

@yumyum43- This topic hasn't been done before. Maybe you misinterpreted the topic. I'm asking for suggestions. Smile

Thank you to Abstract and Vriska. Sadly, I tried both of those things, and that kid keeps following me! It's impossible for her to track down my exact location. How the heck does she keep finding me?! No matter what server I'm on and what place I'm in, she still manages to find me. I'm pretty positive one of her parents work for fantage. If they do, why do they let her do that?
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:06 pm

If it bothers you, contact Fantage. If that doesn't work (I had the same problem with babies, Fantage just ignores you). I wouldn't recommend but you can try. Or just ignore her. If this keeps going on pm me and tell me the exact server and the name and the place your at. I will sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:09 pm

I have been contacting fantage. However, I have discovered that her father works for fantage. I found a list of staff and their childrens' usernames, and an administrator is her father. I would share the link with you guys, but after a few seconds it said I'm not allowed on the site. So he isn't going to try to stop his own daughter. I feel uncomfortable saying, "just be quiet go bother someone else im tired of this" because she could tell her father and he might ban me Sad. I'm stuck in a pickle!
Back to top Go down
♥Rubber Ducky
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:21 pm

heres what go fashion show then go in a fashion show and then she cant get in till its done
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantage-is-us.webs.com
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Julia! wrote:
@yumyum43- This topic hasn't been done before. Maybe you misinterpreted the topic. I'm asking for suggestions. Smile

Thank you to Abstract and Vriska. Sadly, I tried both of those things, and that kid keeps following me! It's impossible for her to track down my exact location. How the heck does she keep finding me?! No matter what server I'm on and what place I'm in, she still manages to find me. I'm pretty positive one of her parents work for fantage. If they do, why do they let her do that?

Just get off Fantage for like an hour, they probably will stop and bother someone else.
Back to top Go down
Classical Eleana
Junior Fantagian
Classical Eleana

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Smart, have them on your ignore list. A german toddler kept saying: Bitte seien Sie meine Mami! to me long time ago. I ignored her on my list and I never saw her again.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:32 pm

They should personally be fired or banned from Fantage if they do that to all kinds of people. -_-
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:23 pm

This never happened to me. I saw less than 5 babies in two months. Also there is nothing wrong to tell them to stop bothering you. Her father won't ban you for nothing. Although she could exagerratte....
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Get banned and make another account. Its the last choice if you want her to stop.
Back to top Go down
Nobue
Regular Fantagian
Nobue

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:20 pm

i would say I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR MOM GET THAT
worked for me lots of times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone help me! Please    Someone help me! Please  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone help me! Please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: