Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

This is weird.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HonestyHands
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 am

Terezi wrote:
Angelica_ wrote:
ugh! stop fighting this is sutpid
you cant fight on the internet unless there is some way you can punch someone through the screen you can only argue
There's this little thing called an 'argument', which is verbal fighting. Physical fighting is only one kind. Why do you think people get in so much trouble for harrassment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.livingiscouragious.tumblr.com
Usui
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:40 am

This is a very interesting yet a hilarious topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:48 am

OMG LOLOLOLOL im sitting in tht lil corner cracking my head off..My sis is asking me what im laughing about..THIS JUST MADE MY DAYY LOLOLOL Hello toasty hunk
Hello ani hunky Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:16 am

leave the kid alone anyone with a Beethoven avatar has automatic respect from me ok
like of course she'd get surprised that she got sent this it would actually be kind of creepy? of course since you guys are friends with spyder you don't really care but honestly this is ridiculous, she's only eight and new to the Internet. i don't know why you find joy in bullying little kids (it is bullying, though not very harmful and not very strong there, you're making her sad and angry and you're making fun of her), it is childish and stupid? i don't know why you guys think you're super cool for this, it's really really immature
(a ball of hate and swear words gets thrown at me in attempt to be *_*radical and awesome and oh no someone disagrees with me*_*) (also sorry friends that posted here i still want to be your friends ok)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian

Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:39 am

Oliver wrote:
leave the kid alone anyone with a Beethoven avatar has automatic respect from me ok
like of course she'd get surprised that she got sent this it would actually be kind of creepy? of course since you guys are friends with spyder you don't really care but honestly this is ridiculous, she's only eight and new to the Internet. i don't know why you find joy in bullying little kids (it is bullying, though not very harmful and not very strong there, you're making her sad and angry and you're making fun of her), it is childish and stupid? i don't know why you guys think you're super cool for this, it's really really immature
(a ball of hate and swear words gets thrown at me in attempt to be *_*radical and awesome and oh no someone disagrees with me*_*) (also sorry friends that posted here i still want to be your friends ok)

Oh. My. God. Thank god someone actually stopped this, much, much thanks, I was writing something close to this but then I saw your post and was like
"nevermind!" I agree, it's not cute to bully another person, or just say "it's fine, kid, just ignore 'em." and not explain who this person is or comfort the kid because she's ovbiously freaked out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:49 am

I kinda agree with Oliver Lol...

I mean, getting some random message from someone you don't know on the forum showing abs and stuff.. I'd just be like, Lolwhut you on dude.

BUT, some of these posts have honestly made my day XDD

Classical Eleana wrote:

WOrst names ever:

u
supduh
rezik
abstract
and everyone who posted here except me and angelica

Anyways, Classical Eleana, I think it was wrong of calling anyone who posted here except you and Angelica_ with stupid usernames. Do you honestly think people are going to get butthurt over it? =v=

So. Somehow I have the worst username ever. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:51 am

Wow. I just made my username sucky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian

Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:51 am

Pommu-pon wrote:
I kinda agree with Oliver Lol...

I mean, getting some random message from someone you don't know on the forum showing abs and stuff.. I'd just be like, Lolwhut you on dude.

BUT, some of these posts have honestly made my day XDD

Classical Eleana wrote:

WOrst names ever:

u
supduh
rezik
abstract
and everyone who posted here except me and angelica

Anyways, Classical Eleana, I think it was wrong of calling anyone who posted here except you and Angelica_ with stupid usernames. Do you honestly think people are going to get butthurt over it? =v=

So. Somehow I have the worst username ever. Awesome.
made my day. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:45 pm

LOLOLOL. This is funny. @classical beach please, you know my name is awesome. Scaring kids isnt nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:33 pm

I don't know Spy-der very well, so I am going to leave him out of this. I agree with Oliver. Eleana's topic should be taken seriously because I don't think she wants to see his abs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica_
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:02 pm

I TOLD YOU GUYS!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE BULLYING HER BEACAUSE UR LAUGHING AT HER TOPIC AND CALLING HER IMMATURE AND I AGREE WITH OLLIVER
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:35 pm

HonestyHands wrote:
Terezi wrote:
Angelica_ wrote:
you cant fight on the internet unless there is some way you can punch someone through the screen you can only argue
There's this little thing called an 'argument', which is verbal fighting. Physical fighting is only one kind. Why do you think people get in so much trouble for harrassment?
right ok
Spoiler:

they dared me
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Hahahaha, this is weird. This made 5 pages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm surprised so many of you have not taken this thread seriously. I know that a lot of you are friends with spy-der, but for heavens sakes, she is 8. What he was doing was in no way appropriate to her age, and I'm sure she was very creeped out by it.

I can see why she called all your usernames dumb. You guys were very rude to her in my opinion. As an 8-year-old she felt the need to retaliate, yet you keep laughing and joking and trying to bring her down. She is new, she's 8 and here you all are being ridiculous and not handling the situation appropriately.

Now I admit, this may not have been her best way to get her word across (PMing a mod will work much better in the future... at least if they're on xD).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:53 am

Terezi wrote:
HonestyHands wrote:
Terezi wrote:
Angelica_ wrote:
right ok
Spoiler:

they dared me
WOW!!!!!!!!!! U R RADICAL!!!! KICK BUTT! no seriously stop you can fight on the internet people have cried over things on the Internet and its not stupid that they do because people say really bad things. this isn't really a reason to cry but you are offending her and making her sad and she's attempting to counter back at you that kinda sounds like a fight in which she has a huge disadvantage
plz stop trying to look like a coolkid it's not working you sound like an idiot Smile Very Happy Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 pm

This is not funny anymore. Spy-der shouldn't have done that in the first place. You think its cute. Its not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Okay i kinda changed my mind here...This is stopping its funny stuff...This is sad..Classical Eleana just tell your parents hun you shall feel better soon Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:01 am

Classical Elleana, I understand that spy-der's PM freaked you out,and I'm sorry everyone else is being such a bully. That gives you no right to make a hate list, though. Please take a deep breath and calm down.

Everyone else in the thread: Jesus CHRIST. She just had a simple concern! The validity of that concern is NOT up to you to decide. Do not laugh at this girl, all right? I have no idea how all of y'all became bullies incapable of communicating without parroting at least 5990000 overused tumblr memes out of context, but I don't like it at all.

Spy-der! Sending pics of your abs to strangers is not funny. It's not something to freak out about, maybe, but if she asked you to stop and expressed her dislike already then maybe an apology is in order? You are much more older than classical Elleana. Now show it.

Thread locked for dogpiling that isn't any good for this community :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is weird.....   Today at 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down

This is weird.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3