Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012

Go down 
+4
Abstract
cynthia
Relora
Blue
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012   Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:28 am

Okay, I've been put next to a girl called Shivani and a boy called Nitai. Nitai's not so bad, but he keeps asking me for answers. -.-
So far he's been making a lot of progress ever since he sat next to me, all teachers are saying so.
Well, that was until Sameer came.
Those people are like, totally against each other, and they spend every second of their life quarreling and complaining about each other. And what's worse is I'm sitting in between them.
The worst thing that could happen is a girl sitting inbetween two noobs.
Sameer is worse than Nitai. He starts fights, copies from my book and he brings expensive 'Parker' pens and inkpens which leave terrible blotches. Today his shirt and hands were covered in ink.
Nitai, on the other hand, is always there to continue the fight, peep into my book and copy like Sameer. They are extremely slow writers.
I try using my nicest voice, though that's hard, when they fight. If they don't listen I just scream, "Cut it out!" at them, but they normally ignore me.
Oh my gosh please help me this is killing me, and my Class Teacher won't change my place as she says they're improving because of me!
But I think they're worse! Help!
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012   Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:52 am

I suggest getting a teacher. You need to find a way to express that their behavior is unacceptable or they will never stop. Sometimes being the nice guy isn't the best route. Did you explain they're copying off you? I know it's not much but that may sway your teachers thoughts. You could ask to bring work home or maybe do your work through your head and at the last moment right it down so they don't have a chance to copy much.

If anything else you need to find a time to talk to Nitai and explain how you feel and how this is effecting you and your work as well is his. Sometimes they stop, you need to explain that Sameer has gotten him off track. Tell him just to ignore Sameer, that because of Sameer he's not going to improve if they keep arguing.

If you really need to. get your parents involved. Tell them to get in contact with the teacher and explain what you told them. Usually when a parent complains things can get better.

I really can't tell you much else Dx
I hope you can find a solution though, mine obviously aren't the best. But it's worth a shot right?
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012   Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 am

Try talking to you're teacher, and explain the whole truth, like how they'll cheat off of you. Teachers are usually will listen to their students. Back when I was in 4th grade I absolutely hated my teacher. She was strict, and I was pretty sure she didn't like me. So one day I got stuck with 2 people who continually talked, and looked off my paper because they were to busy talking to work. So I went to her and told her about it, and I was moved the next day.

If you get too scared to tell her about it, leave a note about it on your next test, or ask your mom to talk about it next time she sees the teacher.

Edit: Gosh I just said the thing Relora said. Why won't the forum tell me when someone posts before me D:
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012   Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:00 am

Okay....thanks guys! c:
I'll use your advice.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012   Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am

Since you already got your answer, I'm going to tell you a story.

So it was 3rd grade, sitting around the front of the class. Guess what? I was surrounded by FIVE bullies. It was one of my worst years ever. I felt like I was never accepted with everyone. Around the end of the year, stupidly, I finally told my teacher that I didn't like where I was sitting. I didn't move, because as said, it was the end of the year.

Don't end up like me when I was in 3rd grade. xD I ended up improving over the years, I made more friends, etc because I'm a stronger person

I'm sure you weren't in this situation, but just tell your teacher as early as possible /all/ the situations you have with these students so you can move.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012   Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:16 am

While we're on the topic of cheating, I found a video about how to cheat.

Also guys this video is meant to be funny. Please don't actually cheat. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012   Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Well all the tips you need are in the above.
Whenever somebody tries to copy off me, i just say no plain out. Then when they annoy me i start ignorin them.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012   Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Well I'm in the back Row (we have 3 rows) And and between two girls that copy from me 24/7 and once i was ticked so i moved my desk away but the teacher said go stick to the other tables,I obeyed then the girls still copied so i closed the book and smacked them in the hell and said " Use your bloody brain! " they didn't copied for a week then after a week they started AGAIN! I changed my handwriting cursive and bit complicated to read for students,then they were asking what does this mean and what does that mean so ignored them.Then they kept poking me so i moved backwards,The teacher said why and i said to her every single thing so she gave them detention for 2 weeks and moved my place.

You should tell the teacher or Supervisor of the class.Trust me don't be shy and go tell the teacher it will be better.
Back to top Go down
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian
Gymnastics 4 life

Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

PostSubject: Re: Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012   Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:00 pm

heres what you do:
if there's a test that's not the most important thing in the world, do horribly and let them copy, the teacher will see that you three have the EXACT SAME answers and call the two to his/her desk and say "Now I see you three have the exact same answers, why is that?" and they'll get told off and whatever, then they'll know that if they copy, the you're not the one to copy off of.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012   Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:04 am

Okay, thanks, guys! c:

Gymnastics 4 life wrote:
heres what you do:
if there's a test that's not the most important thing in the world, do horribly and let them copy, the teacher will see that you three have the EXACT SAME answers and call the two to his/her desk and say "Now I see you three have the exact same answers, why is that?" and they'll get told off and whatever, then they'll know that if they copy, the you're not the one to copy off of.

Ogs. I don't want to get bad marks on a test and besides in 4th standard I had a bad enough reputation.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012   Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:40 am

Oooh, that's not good. The answer varies. If he's asking you for answers, tell him the wrong answers. Then the teacher will ask why, and you can tell him/her that he was asking you for the answers, and sell him out.

If he's copying off of your paper, here's what you should do. Lightly shade in a wrong bubble, or lightly circle it. But make it look like you're colouring it deeply. Then actually colour in the correct circle. Then he won't know which one to copy off of, and chances are he will get at least have of them wrong. When your teacher comes to collect the tests or when you hand it in, whisper in her ear that the dark bubbles are your official answers, then request to talk to her during recess or free period. During your discussion, tell her all about what they are doing. She will take you seriously because it's a very mature way to tell her. As opposed to standing up, pointing at them, and screaming, "THEY ARE COPYING ME!". Teachers love it when you talk to them in private about your issues.

As for the fighting concern, the solution is simple. Tell the teacher that their constant quarreling is affecting your school work, and that you can't take it anymore and that you need her support. If that doesn't work, cute her into it LOL I do that sometimes. It works. Puppy eyes are your friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012   Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like, Omg, I'm sitting inbetween two noobs 13/7/2012
Page 1 of 1