Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 How do u upload pictures?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitten-BunBun
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 227
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere that you will never know xD

PostSubject: How do u upload pictures?   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:03 pm

How do u upload a picture in fnatage forum. i know how but it wont let me! Please tell me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kitten-bunbun.tumblr.com/
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Okay, so when you're about to post, you should see something that looks like this.

Then, there's two icons that look like this.


Click on the one on the left (the one with the blue disk). Then something will pop up. Click "choose file". Then, it will open up your files. You'll need to have the picture you want saved somewhere on your computer. After you upload it, click "host it". Then, copy the code at the very bottom. Close that tab, and open the icon next to it on the top bar. Push CTRL + v (without the +), and then push "ok".

Then it will automatically paste the code into the text box.
~
You can also use tinypic.com or photobucket.com, you just need to do the same process, but once it's uploaded you need to copy to BBCode or [IMG] code.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:19 pm

I use tinypic. The one in the forum buttons asks for my acount and I can't log in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Rufistar wrote:
I use tinypic. The one in the forum buttons asks for my acount and I can't log in.
If you have a forumotion.com account, you can use that to log in. You can just quickly make one so you can upload pictures.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitten-BunBun
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 227
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere that you will never know xD

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Kagamine wrote:
Okay, so when you're about to post, you should see something that looks like this.

Then, there's two icons that look like this.


Click on the one on the left (the one with the blue disk). Then something will pop up. Click "choose file". Then, it will open up your files. You'll need to have the picture you want saved somewhere on your computer. After you upload it, click "host it". Then, copy the code at the very bottom. Close that tab, and open the icon next to it on the top bar. Push CTRL + v (without the +), and then push "ok".

Then it will automatically paste the code into the text box.
~
You can also use tinypic.com or photobucket.com, you just need to do the same process, but once it's uploaded you need to copy to BBCode or [IMG] code.

Thank you so much!! When it said host it i was like what do u do next? im glad you told me! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kitten-bunbun.tumblr.com/
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:48 pm

KayKay wrote:
Kagamine wrote:
Okay, so when you're about to post, you should see something that looks like this.

Then, there's two icons that look like this.


Click on the one on the left (the one with the blue disk). Then something will pop up. Click "choose file". Then, it will open up your files. You'll need to have the picture you want saved somewhere on your computer. After you upload it, click "host it". Then, copy the code at the very bottom. Close that tab, and open the icon next to it on the top bar. Push CTRL + v (without the +), and then push "ok".

Then it will automatically paste the code into the text box.
~
You can also use tinypic.com or photobucket.com, you just need to do the same process, but once it's uploaded you need to copy to BBCode or [IMG] code.

Thank you so much!! When it said host it i was like what do u do next? im glad you told me! Thank you!
You're welcome. I'm glad I could have helped.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitten-BunBun
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 227
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere that you will never know xD

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Kagamine wrote:
KayKay wrote:
Kagamine wrote:
Okay, so when you're about to post, you should see something that looks like this.

Then, there's two icons that look like this.


Click on the one on the left (the one with the blue disk). Then something will pop up. Click "choose file". Then, it will open up your files. You'll need to have the picture you want saved somewhere on your computer. After you upload it, click "host it". Then, copy the code at the very bottom. Close that tab, and open the icon next to it on the top bar. Push CTRL + v (without the +), and then push "ok".

Then it will automatically paste the code into the text box.
~
You can also use tinypic.com or photobucket.com, you just need to do the same process, but once it's uploaded you need to copy to BBCode or [IMG] code.

Thank you so much!! When it said host it i was like what do u do next? im glad you told me! Thank you!
You're welcome. I'm glad I could have helped.

You did help! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kitten-bunbun.tumblr.com/
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 185
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 17
Location : behind you, i will eat u now ^.^

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:13 am

its not working
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   Today at 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
 
How do u upload pictures?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Random Funny Pictures
» Weird Contest Party Pictures :D
» Do NOT steal our pictures
» Pictures made by NekoSempai n_n
» All new pictures of the Virgin Racing THR Lola Aston Martin released

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: