Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I have matured

Go down 
+3
Abstract
Sky
Weekays
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

I have matured Empty
PostSubject: I have matured   I have matured Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Hey guys, Sorry if this is in the wrong area but its kinda forum discussion!
Well lately i have been thinking..Why am i acting so imature! That night i didn't get a lot of sleep..I was to busy giving myself like a mini row, I have matured plenty and sorry about all the trouble i caused this forum.I'm sorry about acting all smart and showing off.I was thinking to myself "How dare i act like this to other people that i don't know? I should act more friendly" So Sorry everyone, I may not be the best at "Grammer" but may try harder..I'm sorry about the time when i attempted to spam but it didn't work. That was sorted and i learned my lesson and i learned that spam isn't comfortable to look at i have learned my lesson.
Sorry!!
I feel terrible now!
I will promise to be more "Mature"
I hope you can forgive me!
Sorry and Thank You!

Last edited by Weekays0 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i typed Acting so Mature instead of Acting so immature)
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

I have matured Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have matured   I have matured Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Good job!
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

I have matured Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have matured   I have matured Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 pm

*huggles* You've always been awesome. Unless if I actually have missed anything, probably a one or two coincidence , but nah you're good.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

I have matured Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have matured   I have matured Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Oh I'm so proud of you :3

You were able to accept the problem and you are now trying your best to fix it for good, that takes work and I'm really happy for you ^^

I'm sure everyone can forgive you, I definitely will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

I have matured Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have matured   I have matured Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:25 am

I don't exactly remember you being immature, but I might have missed something. Maybe you were one of those band-wagoners on Classical Eleana's topic?

But anyways, I forgive you for whatever things you may have done. It's good that you are striving to be better.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

I have matured Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have matured   I have matured Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:10 am

Thank you guys! Panos are you talking about that one where Spyder was sending her weird pms!? Well i was laughing at her but it isnt really funny anymore..
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

I have matured Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have matured   I have matured Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:23 am

I don't ever remember you being immature, but if you were, I completely forgive you.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

I have matured Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have matured   I have matured Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:28 am

One Directioner wrote:
I don't ever remember you being immature, but if you were, I completely forgive you.
You werent here at the time, I have been pretty immature in my past round about 2011 and 2012
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

I have matured Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have matured   I have matured Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:12 am

I always thought you were perfectly mature for a 9-year-old. You have done some immature things, but on the other hand, so have I. We all forgive you.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

I have matured Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have matured   I have matured Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:14 am

Thank you rue ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have matured Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have matured   I have matured Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have matured
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: