Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Plz Stop Members VS Non Members

Go down 
+13
Toni
Rufistar
emiko
Marina
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡
Harry
Squirtle
v
Dog
kirky1233
Sky
Abstract
cookies2423
17 posters
AuthorMessage
cookies2423
New Fantagian

Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Empty
PostSubject: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:27 pm

on fantage i c mems saying mems r better than nons and mems rule and mems vs nons my plcccc
i want to stop it. i just want everyone to b friends.AND PEACE!!! and now more ppl r starting to join now.ant thanx for that.SO STOP MEMS VS NONS PEOPLE PLZ!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink Wink Wink afro afro
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:28 pm

o-o; Isn't it funny how a few weeks ago there was a topic asking if it /stopped/?

And we can't really do anything about it, only Fantage has the responsibility to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:31 pm

I agree, we can't do anything about it. If you give me some butter then I can do it for you.
Back to top Go down
kirky1233
Junior Fantagian
kirky1233

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:35 pm

We cant do anything unless one of fantage modertaters take control..
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:46 pm

LOL Enderman that was so random.

I also think it should stop. But there are some people that enjoy it, so trying to change their opinion just isn't the way to handel it. If you don't like it, it's very easy to leave. However, if it's everywhere and you can't escape or avoid it, I strongly advise that you don't ever, ever, under ANY circumstances use the word "stop". Because as I said before, it's not right trying to make people stop doing something they enjoy. In that scenario, I would suggest not trying to stop the debate, but engage in it in a mature fashion, if you know what I'm saying. Don't take a side. I recommend saying something like this:

We are pixels. We are all unique, but the people behind these computer screens are all the same. We are all just humans. Why judge life from the perspective of a pixel? I support equal rights. Both have their problems. Some members are snobs and need to gain perspective over what membership really is, and some non members need to stop acting like jealous brats. Members should realize that membership means paying real money for a virtual game. And non members should realize that judging members is no way to express their jealousy or envy.

Then just leave. But don't give any hint that you intend to stop it. Maturely and calmly providing an explanation for why equality is important is going to make a better impression on them. Not "STOP UR ALL STUPID WE R EQUAL". That's just . . .

Also, if it's one of those colour battle thingies, like "WEAR BLUE TO SUPPORT THE NONS" and "WEAR RED FOR MEMS", do not EVER dress in either of those colours. It's virtually symbolic and creates the illusion that you believe that one side is more superior than the other, which will cause the opposing side to ignore your speech.

While I do not find it annoying, I am always there to provide suggestions for you when you need them. I hope I helped!

Last edited by One Directioner on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 pm

There is nothing we can do about it. It is up to the people who have decided to participate in such events. I suppose we are going to have to deal with it until it actually stops.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:59 pm

don't we have like 3 other topics about this? i hate it but there is nothing we can do about it
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Like most people said, Members VS Non Members is virtually unstoppable. But I'm glad you posted a topic about it to raise the awareness.
Back to top Go down
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡
Rookie Fantagian
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:12 am

I also think it should stop. But there are some people that enjoy it, so trying to change their opinion just isn't the way to handel it. If you don't like it, it's very easy to leave. However, if it's everywhere and you can't escape or avoid it, I strongly advise that you don't ever, ever, under ANY circumstances use the word "stop". Because as I said before, it's not right trying to make people stop doing something they enjoy. In that scenario, I would suggest not trying to stop the debate, but engage in it in a mature fashion, if you know what I'm saying. Don't take a side. I recommend saying something like this:

We are pixels. We are all unique, but the people behind these computer screens are all the same. We are all just humans. Why judge life from the perspective of a pixel? I support equal rights. Both have their problems. Some members are snobs and need to gain perspective over what membership really is, and some non members need to stop acting like jealous brats. Members should realize that membership means paying real money for a virtual game. And non members should realize that judging members is no way to express their jealousy or envy.

Then just leave. But don't give any hint that you intend to stop it. Maturely and calmly providing an explanation for why equality is important is going to make a better impression on them. Not "STOP UR ALL STUPID WE R EQUAL". That's just . . .

Also, if it's one of those colour battle thingies, like "WEAR BLUE TO SUPPORT THE NONS" and "WEAR RED FOR MEMS", do not EVER dress in either of those colours. It's virtually symbolic and creates the illusion that you believe that one side is more superior than the other, which will cause the opposing side to ignore your speech.

While I do not find it annoying, I am always there to provide suggestions for you when you need them. I hope I helped!

I agree to this! I'm a mem and I HATE whenever mems make fun of nons.
Back to top Go down
Marina
Regular Fantagian
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:36 pm

I'd love to stop the whole chizz. I mean, at the end of the day. Who wins?
No one, I really see the whole "members and non members" rival thing pointless and a little bit stupid. (I'm sorry if that's a bit rude.) but really, what's the point of fighting with other players about being a membership is a lot more better than being an ordinary player.
If you come and think about it, you were a non before you bought membership.
So really, you're only fighting with yourself. As I want to really stop this whole thing, I don't see a point on stopping it if no - one's really gonna listen.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Smileyface_20 wrote:

I agree to this! I'm a mem and I HATE whenever mems make fun of nons.

I do the colour thing.. but in a BETTER way!

I say Wear Yellow for nons and premium mems to be equal!

Thats kinda good, right?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:49 pm

i hate nons vs mems...today i was in downtown and someone said "NONS VS MEMS IN TLEITZ'S (my username is tleitz) PLCCCCCCCCCCCC" and i was like" what the heck, dude"? i was going to my house to close it but i made a party that was not over and people were already there for nons vs. mems. all the nons bullied me saing "you're mean! i'm reporting you"! just because i was a member.. i do go to mems vs nons but i always go in the middle to show that i am on both sides and i wear the non mem color and the member color. i got banned for an hour because of the non members. i wish that the rude non members and the members would just shut up
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Squirtle wrote:
i hate nons vs mems...today i was in downtown and someone said "NONS VS MEMS IN TLEITZ'S (my username is tleitz) PLCCCCCCCCCCCC" and i was like" what the heck, dude"? i was going to my house to close it but i made a party that was not over and people were already there for nons vs. mems. all the nons bullied me saing "you're mean! i'm reporting you"! just because i was a member.. i do go to mems vs nons but i always go in the middle to show that i am on both sides and i wear the non mem color and the member color. i got banned for an hour because of the non members. i wish that the rude non members and the members would just shut up

That... is... just... sad ;-; I would have went to another place, like Mt. Fantage where no one would want to see me or go to another server. Neutral

Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:48 pm

I thought Julia said to stop this, we all agreed to, and that was it... but I see that this is your first post.

And Squirtle, that is just mean to organize a nm-mem thing at someone else's place so YOU don't get banned. There are ways to get through the Fantage banning filter with doing something bad and ways to get stuck in it without doing anything.

As for the mems VS nons I think it's just stupid. A member is just paying for more features. How does that make you better? And how exactly are nons better than mems? I just don't see the point of debating that. So mems don't act like you're better and nons will respect you.

Back to top Go down
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:57 pm

HOW MANY FREAKING TOPICS HAVE TO MADE ABOUT THIS?!?!!?
seriously.
just ignore it. it's not that hard...
Back to top Go down
http://fantagepros.blogspot.com/
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Toni wrote:
HOW MANY FREAKING TOPICS HAVE TO MADE ABOUT THIS?!?!!?
seriously.
just ignore it. it's not that hard...
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Toni is right it don't matter just let them blabber about it its never going to end ok?
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:32 pm

WE cant stop it, were not miracle workers
except for art, ^^; alot of people on the forum are GREAT ar art

Last edited by Melissa H. on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo and needing to add)
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
iEatChildren
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Melissa H. wrote:
WE cant stop it, were not workers
except for , ^^; alot of people on the forum are GREAT ar art
I can stop it
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Okay. Let me say this just to clarify everything.

There are people that like it. Don't try to make them stop doing what they like. State an opinion, don't be the party pooper.
Back to top Go down
Likki
Senior Fantagian
Likki

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:01 am

Just sayying.. But if your so fed up... Just buy your self membership.
Its really cheap xD
theres this site called ultimatepoints, you do surveys/ watch videos and u earn points, with those points u can decrease prices for things.
like membership costs £3.99, if you have 200 points, it will be £1.99, if 100 points, £2.99.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:41 am

fasionist wrote:
Just sayying.. But if your so fed up... Just buy your self membership.
Its really cheap xD
theres this site called ultimatepoints, you do surveys/ watch videos and u earn points, with those points u can decrease prices for things.
like membership costs £3.99, if you have 200 points, it will be £1.99, if 100 points, £2.99.

I noticed that you are reffering to European money. Do you happen to live in the United Kingdom? If so, maybe we can't accesss it here in America.

What she's saying is that she doesn't like members vs. non members. Her opinion won't change with the purchase of membership. I understand what you're saying though.

By the way, welcome to the forum! I'm Julia. I'll add you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plz Stop Members VS Non Members   Plz Stop Members VS Non Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plz Stop Members VS Non Members
Page 1 of 1