Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Prom Party

Go down 
+7
Kandi
CakeBossLover
McKenna
Bluerivers1
pokeranger
v
bubbles_1217
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

Prom Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Party   Prom Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Daisy, the bad thing about the prom is they're influencing that's it's safe to date online. It's not. They make Fantage seem safe, but any type of online dating is unsafe.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Prom Party   Prom Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:14 pm

People are getting around the chat system buy typing stuff in the messenger and then taking pictures for someone else to see. Fantage should somehow eliminate that. If I were them I would make the instant messager the only thing you can press when you are using it, which would stop it.

That's the only way I could imagine online dating being dangerous.

But to me, it's the unnatural way people are attracted to drawings. Here's how the dating system primarily works on Fantage.

On Fantage, characters who date are judged by clothes, because besides the eyes, all Fantage characters are short smiley pixels. Not even personality is taken into consideration and it's the spur of the moment. If someone changes what they wear, then that can mean a break-up, in some cases. Fantage relationships are not based on real values. Just on clothes.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Prom Party   Prom Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Daisy, i'm not saying dancing or dating is wrong. Its just HOW they do it and influence others. I mean, they are using fantage like it was imvu or something!
I mean, i've seen people on fantage like:

Nonmember boy- ''Hey u look hot''
Member girl- ''U TO''
Nonmember boy asks member girl to be their 'pd', member girl agrees.
Boy goes to member's house and asks her to err... ''do it'' with him. And the girls ACTUALLY agree.

SEE^
Thats a perfect example of whats-what in Fantage dating.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Prom Party   Prom Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:47 pm

I agree Ari. ;]

And SJ, I also agree. This person once told me to go to their house, so I said okay, and then she said, "Look at the photo album, first picture", and I did, and this was the picture in the photo album,

Prom Party - Page 2 Weirdo10

And this is proof that she told me to look at the picture on the photo album:

Prom Party - Page 2 Weirdo10
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: Prom Party   Prom Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Straw, that's really common nowadays. But you can see someone else was in the picture, right below the IMer. She'd probably done it dozens of times.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Prom Party   Prom Party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:05 pm

If some people did half the stuff they do on Fantage with an actual person, they'd be screwed big time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom Party   Prom Party - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom Party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2