Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ever heard of privacy?

Go down 
+5
taehyung
Usui
emiko
alex
Dog
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Ever heard of privacy?  Empty
PostSubject: Ever heard of privacy?    Ever heard of privacy?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:29 pm

I'm seriously ticked about these people on fantage. I thought this has stopped! It's kind of annoying. They just sit there like this.
Ever heard of privacy?  Fantag13

They are virtualy making out.

I don't have a problem with them standing and chatting and stuff, but there are kids on fantage! They should go into a private room to do that.

What do you think those people should do?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Ever heard of privacy?    Ever heard of privacy?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:31 pm

I think they're fine. I'm not saying I support kids doing this, but if you have a problem with it, exit the room. Or you can try to talk to them and tell them that doing that isn't very appropriate, and it's bothering you.

On a side note, kids are so creative with the filter these days...

Last edited by Midna on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Ever heard of privacy?    Ever heard of privacy?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Leave. I think they should leave.

If they are having sexuall buisness on the pixel world. they should quit.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Ever heard of privacy?    Ever heard of privacy?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:34 pm

I think you should leave them alone. If you're really bothered by it, then leave. Even though it's a bit disturbing. I wouldn't really whine over it. So just let them be. Let them do whatever they want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Ever heard of privacy?    Ever heard of privacy?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Its not disturbing! it like there not
Spoiler:

Its pixels and its not showing mature stuff.

I hate myself when i think about those...things!
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ever heard of privacy?    Ever heard of privacy?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:46 pm

I don't understand the code words above, therefore little kids will understand even less. But I agree they should stop. Fantage probably doesn't mind this type of stuff:

Girl: Hi honey! ♥
Boy: Wanna go to the movies sweety?

But they do or they should mind virtual making out.
Back to top Go down
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡
Rookie Fantagian
♡°ᴻ€Ⓓᵎ®€©₮ᵎ°ᴻ™♡

PostSubject: Re: Ever heard of privacy?    Ever heard of privacy?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:08 pm

I think it's wrong. They should go to their place and do that stuff. Not in public lol. And if they don't stop then just simply go to a different room, OR ignore them.
~Smileyface_20~ Wink
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Ever heard of privacy?    Ever heard of privacy?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Out of all words, why "mkzojwt"?
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Ever heard of privacy?    Ever heard of privacy?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:19 pm

^

well i have sen lots of people say that they usally say "k !z or cas or some random words idk
Spoiler:
but it is wrong to do it in public though oh and noo offense but that guy is ugly its wrong for me to say that

Last edited by Rei on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i want to add one thing lolz)
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ever heard of privacy?    Ever heard of privacy?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:47 am

Quote :
I think you should leave them alone. If you're really bothered by it, then leave. Even though it's a bit disturbing. I wouldn't really whine over it. So just let them be. Let them do whatever they want.

If it was only in one place, I would agree with you. Every room I go in has some kind of couple making out. I'm not bothered by it, I'm just trying to keep users on fantage. I don't think that parents of 7-year-olds would want people doing that. For me, I honestly don't care, I've seen worse things. But little kids? They don't wanna' see that.

I don't understand the code words above, therefore little kids will understand even less. But I agree they should stop. Fantage probably doesn't mind this type of stuff:
Quote :

Girl: Hi honey! ♥
Boy: Wanna go to the movies sweety?

But they do or they should mind virtual making out.

Exactly. That kind of thing doesn't matter. Making out is something else.

Quote :
I think they're fine. I'm not saying I support kids doing this, but if you have a problem with it, exit the room. Or you can try to talk to them and tell them that doing that isn't very appropriate, and it's bothering you.

On a side note, kids are so creative with the filter these days...

As I said before, practically everywhere I go, there are people making out or doing something worse. And yes, that is so true! The words "makes out" aren't restricted.

My point is, those people shouldn't be doing that in public. They are the ones breaking the rules of fantage, therefore they should be the ones to have common sense. Appropriate users shouldn't have to leave because of those people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever heard of privacy?    Ever heard of privacy?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever heard of privacy?
Page 1 of 1