Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:32 am

Yea, I know I have a lot of question topics but I think they are entertaining and enjoy reading through them so . . . here's another one.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?

I would live in the American Samoa because it is safe, as it is an American territory. It's also a beautiful country with all of my favorite natural features. The culture is fascinating. The pictures will do the talking.

American Samoa:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:40 am

eather the Caribbian near the beaches:
I would go theere because it has nice, light blue water without waves, and you can snorkle
Spoiler:

Or silver beach in new jersey:
I go to this one beach for one week in a year. it is called "Silver beach" and it is in new jersey. i would live there because my aunt has a beach house near that beach that is really close to the water. we can walk to the beach but the house is so small that it has one sun room, a living room, and two bedroom. it is small but awesome

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:18 am

America, where I live now... no offense to other countries... but I think it be safer for me to stay in America for the time being...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:24 am

I like living in Canada. I would get really homesick if I lived anywhere else, I mean it'd be cool, but I have pretty much everything here anyway so I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:41 am

nothing above but i wanna go to canada!

road island?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantage.com
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:45 am

Piper it's not a posting game it's just a question LOL. But yes, road island sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:58 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
cuz there was a game called the sam thing sorry ^^;
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:58 am

It's okay LOL funny pic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:00 am

got it from deviant art just copy the URL and but the [img] and the [/ img] and the website in between
Back to top Go down
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:53 pm

I like living here in Calfornia, actually.. The weather is nice and there's lots of things to do.

Although, if I could choose anywhere in the world to go, I'd move somewhere cooler like Canada or Alaska. I really like snow/cold weather, and I'd love the overall experience of living there for awhile. ;3;

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Right now I live in Maryland (Amazing state), near the sea so I've got a great view of the bay. But if I could live anywhere it would be California because I hear they have lots of doggie cafe's and spa's. I would SO like to go there with my pet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:00 pm

I live in a pretty decent place but my dream place to live would be somewhere in England. I told my mom that dream and she told me it rains there way too much. Good thing I love rain!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian

Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:02 pm

I'd live in florida, I was born there, and where I am now absolutely SUCKS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Like what Midna said, I like living in California. The area I'm in is really nice because it's near the ocean and there's a beautiful view of some small mountains in the distance. But if anything, I think Italy sounds like a neat place to live for some time (though I'd have to learn to speak Italian). From what my dad has said (he lived in Italy for two years), the food in Italy is astounding, not to mention many cool landmarks to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:26 pm

I would love to live in Italy.

THAT IS WHERE PIZZA IS FROM! :3

But not only that, there is a bunch more.

A land of romance, good accent, and nice places.
People in Italy are very nice too.
They look good also.
Its so quiet, and peacful, nothing you can hear but the birds chirping and the smell of fresh bakery food from the store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luminous
Expert Fantagian

Location : ♫ It's been a while since I've changed this profile! (^w^;;) ♫

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:54 pm

I would be living in Hawaii because I like to swim at the beach, and there's no snakes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:49 pm

place-Minnesota
why-I have to move there

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:45 am

Quote :
I'd live in florida, I was born there, and where I am now absolutely SUCKS.

You took the exact words from my mouth. I researched the American Samoa, and it's not very safe.
So I would live in florida too. I was also born there. And yes, where I live now absolutely sucks too.

Are we twins or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:18 am

I would want to live in Savannah,Georgia. The beach would be right across the street! But the real reason is because I wanna meet these two awesome people- Effie and Lan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:22 am

Somewhere in Europe, probably England or Ireland..

Everything is so beautiful there, and it's full of really cool history and the food is delicious. Where I live is not that bad, I don't hate it here or anything, but I sometimes wish I lived somewhere a little more interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:58 am

I'd live in France because I was born there and I've lived there. Life was so awesome back then.

Or else I'd live in Canada or somewhere in asia. Especially the place I'm from.

Rue wrote:
Somewhere in Europe, probably England or Ireland..

Everything is so beautiful there, and it's full of really cool history and the food is delicious. Where I live is not that bad, I don't hate it here or anything, but I sometimes wish I lived somewhere a little more interesting.

I live in Ireland. The touristic places are interesting indeed.
You'd want to be careful where in Ireland you'd want to live though. And the weather has been getting worse and worse every year since 2006 too uvu

Also, I don't know about everywhere, but I've lived in Dublin and now I'm living in the Midlands, both places don't have that much variety of foods and facilities, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?    Today at 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down

If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1