Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How do you envision heaven?

Go down 
+16
Demonica Bishi
Relora
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
alex
emiko
Gymnastics 4 life
taehyung
Sky
Oliver
mich
Cefie
Rufistar
Harry
el
Abbey
Dog
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

How do you envision heaven?  Empty
PostSubject: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:06 pm

I don't exactly believe in "the" Heaven, I believe that the place where you are happiest is heaven, and that is where your soul returns.
When I die, my soul will go here.

How do you envision heaven?  Sunset10
That's the Dominican republic, it's where I'm happiest. My soul will go there when I die.

But I should also post what I think Heaven looks like. I picture it like this:
How do you envision heaven?  Heaven10

How do you invision heaven?

Last edited by ~Julia on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:11 pm

I don't. I'm an atheist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:12 pm

I'm not religious at all, but I imagine heaven as Elysium. You know, like in the Underworld with the Fields of Aspodel and the Fields of Punishment, relatively speaking Percy Jackson but I don't imagine heaven as anything, most people imagine it as a stereotype like with angels, clouds, etc. But that's just how I vision my "heaven."

Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Abbey wrote:
I don't. I'm an atheist.
Pretty much all I have to say ^
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Lots of gold and angels and fruit-trees and stuff. I also see God sitting on a throne watching over his kingdom with Jesus sitting right next to him.

Last edited by Tikaani on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm not religous at all. I just believe when you die, your body shuts down and that's it. Is science a religion?
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Space. Atheist, i am.
@Artemis welcome to the forum. Please put that creepy pic in a spoiler...

Edit: Guys its spelled envision.

Last edited by Cefie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Like this:
How do you envision heaven?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVCqpYhzzbqv7iFzUv2v0sFMP1_iEIYqXuHo9F42kf1QEKnWwV
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:55 pm

dang since then are there so many atheists im one as well though haha
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:00 pm

My great-grandma is in heaven. I wonder how it looks.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:07 pm

I'm an aethiest too! Everyone in my family gets mad at me for being one. People shouldn't discriminate aethiests.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:32 pm

I'm Muslim and I can't invision heaven!But in the Qur'an God said that the sand is from gold and silver and the water makes you not thirsty for a whole day,the cups are from gold and silver and Prophet Mohammad will be there and your bed is from gold same as the plates.You say anything you want and you get straight away.

I really don't want hate comments because please let these comments to yourself.

I will never be an Atheist.
Back to top Go down
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian
Gymnastics 4 life

Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:18 pm

I invision Heaven as a peaceful place, with colors that haven't even been found yet, shining lights, and angels, I imagine that there are people from your family waiting (like my four siblings, who died from mis-carriage, they'd be 13 or 14.) and that you can finally be care-free. c: I'm so religious, lol. But I also believe there is a hell, only those with the devil at heart will go there, you know, the people who do bad, without regret. I am fine with others believeing in other religions I most definately do NOT believe that if you are gay you go to hell, if you have God at heart: Heaven
Satan at heart: Hell. People can believe in what they want, I have no problem with it, but if you start offending MY religion without rhyme or reason, then I'll be mad. I'm fine with people who don't believe in god, or believe in another God.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Gymnastics 4 life wrote:
I invision Heaven as a peaceful place, with colors that haven't even been found yet, shining lights, and angels, I imagine that there are people from your family waiting (like my four siblings, who died from mis-carriage, they'd be 13 or 14.) and that you can finally be care-free. c: I'm so religious, lol. But I also believe there is a hell, only those with the devil at heart will go there, you know, the people who do bad, without regret. I am fine with others believeing in other religions I most definately do NOT believe that if you are gay you go to hell, if you have God at heart: Heaven
Satan at heart: Hell. People can believe in what they want, I have no problem with it, but if you start offending MY religion without rhyme or reason, then I'll be mad. I'm fine with people who don't believe in god, or believe in another God.

You are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Gymnastics 4 life wrote:
Yes. I agree 100%. Like I said, I'm an atheist, and that's my personal belief, but that doesn't mean I think anyone else's beliefs are stupid or less valid. I am completely fine with other beliefs and opinions as long as they're not bashing me about my beliefs being different, or they aren't harming anyone in the name of their religion.

Also, people should realize the Bible was written a very long time ago and things have changed. Like, there's slavery and all that in the Bible, but obviously we (as a society) and Christians don't follow that part. So why does everyone still follow the anti-gay verse? I just don't get it..Plus, there was only like 3 and they were all in the Old Testament except for one...
Back to top Go down
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian
Gymnastics 4 life

Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Abbey wrote:
Gymnastics 4 life wrote:
Yes. I agree 100%. Like I said, I'm an atheist, and that's my personal belief, but that doesn't mean I think anyone else's beliefs are stupid or less valid. I am completely fine with other beliefs and opinions as long as they're not bashing me about my beliefs being different, or they aren't harming anyone in the name of their religion.

Also, people should realize the Bible was written a very long time ago and things have changed. Like, there's slavery and all that in the Bible, but obviously we (as a society) and Christians don't follow that part. So why does everyone still follow the anti-gay verse? I just don't get it..Plus, there was only like 3 and they were all in the Old Testament except for one...

I agree on the bible part and the religion part, as long as you don't bash on me I'm fine with your religion.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:21 pm

like this:

How do you envision heaven?  Wow10
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:22 pm

I'm an atheist, so I don't believe in heaven.

@Rin yeah, same here.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:31 am

I am an atheist too, I don't believe in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:38 am

I don't believe in god either. I kind of do agree with Rufistar. Once you're dead, your dead. Now that I think of it . . .

My new belief: In the place where you were happiest, your qualities (happiness, energy, sympathy etc.) will return there and enchant the place forever. The end.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:12 am

Oh goodness where to I start...

Heaven for me, is not one place, it's many many many many places. Many areas many Planes. You will see many other spirits who have lived their many past lives on earth. Every spirit would be a different color to show how advanced they are, their will be spirit teachers and we'll be in a group of other spirits (usually these people are people who played a large role in our last few lives). Their will be beautiful architecture and music and giant libraries and even schools. Their will be a place where spirits who went through major trauma on their time at earth will go to to be cleansed and helped and stuff. It will just be beautiful, something we've never experienced before on Earth.

Yea, I believe in God and reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:34 am

Toby Turner
But no, I don't really envision anything?? I pretty much agree with Rufistar.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:44 pm

I think Heaven will have beautiful meadows, crystal clear rivers, and a few gorgeous buildings, as well. And like Relora said, I don't think Heaven will be just one big area, but many areas. It will be not necessarily a world, but a place for spirits to be. And I imagine every spirit will look like the person they were on Earth, but in their most perfect form.

However, I don't believe in Hell. I think that when a person dies, they'll either go to the most wonderful part of Heaven, the least wonderful part of Heaven, or a part of Heaven that's in between, depending on how well they've lived their life. But I don't really think there will be a literal Hell where people will be tortured.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 am

I think I will opt to become a ghost instead and haunt my house.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:34 am

Hmm this is how i do,

Heaven will be big pink clouds to walk on we design rainbow cloouds for clothes, God sits on a throne that has gold clouds we drink out of rainbow rivers and eat rainbow food,
My imaginatoin fails me today so i dont i cant use this much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you envision heaven?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next