Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

New ideas for fantage

Go down 
+7
Bloobu
hippl111
Kandi
Trash
McKenna
bubbles_1217
Gabriella
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

New ideas for fantage Empty
PostSubject: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:16 pm

1. I think fantage should stop having so many parties at one time and making new clothes all at one time!
2. At luckybob's they should have a buy feature on there so people can buy what someone sold that they didn't want there

ill add new ideas later
Back to top Go down
bubbles_1217
Junior Fantagian
bubbles_1217

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:23 pm

1. I agree they should make new clothes too.
2. I was thinking the same idea. :)
Someone may think an item's useless, but another person may think it's pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:22 am

1. You already have enough clothes on fantage, why need more? We get more every month or so. Its better getting it every month than every week.

2. Wouldn't it be just the same as buying it in the store?

Sorry, but I dis-agree.
Back to top Go down
bubbles_1217
Junior Fantagian
bubbles_1217

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:08 am

Strawberry2424 wrote:
1. You already have enough clothes on fantage, why need more? We get more every month or so. Its better getting it every month than every week.

Sorry, but I dis-agree.

I think in #2, one thing she means is rare items that can't be found on Fantage anymore. Like if I were to give away my bubble blower (Which is limited edition) nine months from now, someone else might like it and buy it, since it's not found in any stores in Fantage.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:59 pm

bubbles_1217 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:

Sorry, but I dis-agree.

I think in #2, one thing she means is rare items that can't be found on Fantage anymore. Like if I were to give away my bubble blower (Which is limited edition) nine months from now, someone else might like it and buy it, since it's not found in any stores in Fantage.

But those are meant to be rare, and if you don't buy the house, you don't get it.

And also, there used to be an idea where you could get/buy old items, and I'll say the same thing I said then.

If you want to have the blue old board, too bad. You can't get it. It was retired. Another item would be old party items. You can't have it. People got them back then, and they deserve to keep them, and if you weren't there for the party, too bad again. Because its rare, and people who were there for it, deserve it.

(I know I repeated myself a couple of times, but that was for examples xD)
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:40 pm

I disagree. BIGTIME.
1. You know how LONG it takes to THINK of a new item and pixel it? ALOT.
2. Yeah, if you weren't there for the occasion, too bad! Not to be rude, thats why they call it rare.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:04 pm

I DIDNT SAY I WANTED MORE CLOTHES!

I said they should making new clothing almost every week because they do that did you notice and who said i wanted more clothing i already have like over 100 items in my inventory LIKE WHY THE HECK WOULD I WANT MORE STUFF!?
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:12 pm

I know on Gaia Online you can get their premium items if someone puts it for sale, so they probably don't care as long as someone has paid for it. The same goes for their rares (Which end up being for sale @ +150,000). All of that is user-run, but Fantage is a lot different than Gaia and a system like that wouldn't make much sense.

Fantage has parties to rake in more money (more entertainment=more kids begging for membership.) If you don't like it, don't participate.

Fantage adds new clothes at the least monthly, and it's not like there are a lot of styles some Fantagians dare not try.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:16 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
I know on Gaia Online you can get their premium items if someone puts it for sale, so they probably don't care as long as someone has paid for it. The same goes for their rares (Which end up being for sale @ +150,000). All of that is user-run, but Fantage is a lot different than Gaia and a system like that wouldn't make much sense.

Fantage has parties to rake in more money (more entertainment=more kids begging for membership.) If you don't like it, don't participate.

Fantage adds new clothes at the least monthly, and it's not like there are a lot of styles some Fantagians dare not try.

The system sort of makes sence to me New ideas for fantage Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Gaia has THOUSANDS of items. Peopple getting to sell unwanted ones and setting prices for sale by theirself would make sense.

But, it seems all so unnessasary for Fantage though....
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:21 pm

oh i get it now.............
Back to top Go down
hippl111
Junior Fantagian
hippl111

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:06 am

i think fantage should have old fantage week 4 one week its like old fantage who agrees? New ideas for fantage Icon_cat
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:28 am

i dont understand the first idea XD

the second one i would agree if the item costs less XD
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:38 pm

hippl111 wrote:
i think fantage should have old fantage week 4 one week its like old fantage who agrees? New ideas for fantage Icon_cat

Or they could have a choice of the old fantage and the new fantage (like on half of the homepage it could be "Old Fantage" and on the other side it would be the "New Fantage")

The Old Fantage could sorta be how Fantage started out in the beginning (but no betas and items that are retired). You could still wear/buy items, but the items would only be the ones that the current Fantage has now. The old Fantage could also have no Top Models and such. (And only new clothes would come out, not any partys and such, so if you wanted to go to the party, you'd have to log into the regular Fantage)

I would love that, but some people dont understand that it would take FOREVER to re-build old fantage JUST so some people could play it.
Back to top Go down
Lane.
Regular Fantagian
Lane.

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:42 am

SjeeshBack wrote:
If you don't like it, don't participate.

The most decent thing i've heard so far xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XFantage
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:59 am

Strawberry2424 wrote:
hippl111 wrote:

Or they could have a choice of the old fantage and the new fantage (like on half of the homepage it could be "Old Fantage" and on the other side it would be the "New Fantage")

The Old Fantage could sorta be how Fantage started out in the beginning (but no betas and items that are retired). You could still wear/buy items, but the items would only be the ones that the current Fantage has now. The old Fantage could also have no Top Models and such. (And only new clothes would come out, not any partys and such, so if you wanted to go to the party, you'd have to log into the regular Fantage)

I would love that, but some people dont understand that it would take FOREVER to re-build old fantage JUST so some people could play it.

Why would Fantage want to make an "Old Fantage" for users. It's really a waste of time, in my opinion. Lets stick with our Fantage..
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Strawberry2424 wrote:
hippl111 wrote:

I would love that, but some people dont that it would take FOREVER to re-build old fantage JUST so some people could play it.

wont that take a lot of time? there would be a lot of things to be edited (the space where there isnt top models, the furniture store)
Back to top Go down
oneday101
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:35 pm

the lucky bob one seens like it will work....
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm

if i had a choice i would use new fantage everything they did since old fantage was improve old fantage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for fantage   New ideas for fantage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New ideas for fantage
Page 1 of 1