Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story

Go down 
+4
Trash
McKenna
Oliver
bubbles_1217
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bubbles_1217
Junior Fantagian
bubbles_1217

Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Empty
PostSubject: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Chapter 1
The alarm clock woke me at 6:30 AM. It was Friday, which was still a school day. I liked going to school since I didn't like being at home, but jealousy of other people kind of took away the fun. I rolled off my bed and onto my feet. Then, I walked over to my closet and picked out a lime green and black plaid skirt with my favorite black shirt that had lime green heart patterns. I walked out my bedroom and into the bathroom across the hall.
"Hurry, Michaela!" Dad shouted to me. "Breakfast is almost ready!"
I threw my pajamas off and onto the sink counter, and started the shower. I hoped in as soon as it got hot and wet my naturaly dark blue, straight hair that came down to the top of my shoulders. I got my strawberry scented shampoo that was sitting on the small shower shelf and squirted some into the palm of my left hand. I closed my eyes and scrubbed my scalp with the shampoo. I got done rinsing it and then took the rest of my shower.
After getting ready I walked down the hallway and into the kitchen. Like most of the time, the kitchen smelled like eggs, toast, and turkey bacon. When my mom cooked breakfast, everyday, the kitchen would smell different from the day before. She loved cooking and she was the best. Mom loved to make foods that originate from different countries at dinner time. I wouldn't be suprised if one day she'd finally decide to become a prefessional chef. But sadly, mom died about two years ago, and dad wasn't that good at cooking.
Tina and Leanne was already sitting at the table. Tina was my stepmom; Leanne was my step sister. I wished dad wouldn't have met Tina in the first place. Ever since they've gotten married, she's been very mean and rotten. Leanne was the same way.
I sat on the other side, across from Leanne. She was in the same grade as me, so I was glad I didn't have to deal with her while out of the house, since we went to different schools. Dad set down plates of eggs, bacon, and toast on the middle of the table. Everyone fixed their plates with food and began eating.

Chapter 2
When I arrived at Purple Panda Middle School, I made my way directly to my locker. My friend, Nicole, jumped over beside me and gave me really big, strong hug.
"Mickey!" She shouted in a very excited way, using her one of a kind nickname for me.
"Hey Nicky!" I greeted her, returning the hug.
"You still going to Jessica's party tonight, right?" She asked. "We could match outfits, if you want."
"Why wouldn't I go? I promised her I'd come. Plus, the party's gonna be lots of fun," I asnwered. "Matching is okay."
"Great!" Nicole smiled with joy. "Meet me at my place right afterschool to see what type of outfits we can put together?"
"Sure," I agreed. "My dad shouldn't mind, since today's Friday." I shut my locker door and turn the combination knob to lock it.

Nicole and I walked into our first period classroom as soon as the tardy bell rung. We sat by the big window that was on the right wall. She fixed the hairband that was on the top of her ornage haire wavy hair, that was pulled up to the back of her hair like a bun. Then, Jessica sat in the desk beside me.
"Hi Michaela and Nicole!" She greeted us nicely.
"Hey," we both said back.
Noone knew this, but I was quite jealose of Jessica. She was rich, had long, curly blonde hair with the perfect shade of blue eyes, and her parents were still happily married. But I respected Jessica and knew her as a friend.
"You guys coming to my party tonight?" She asked, re-arraning the her cheerleading photos in the front of her bright yellow binder. Brooklyn was on the Sepia Buffalo Middle Cheerleading Squad, and also great friends with the captain of the squad.
"You bet!" Nicole answered. "What are you going to wear?"
"Oh, just another birthday dress. My big sister picks them out, but they all look so magical! She promised me that this year's birthday dress that she bought for me, will be the best dress I ever wore so far! It kills me that I can't see the dress until I'm done getting ready for the party this afternoon."
I knew exactly what Jessica meant. At her last birthday the year before, she wore a dazzling light green dress. In my opinion, Jessica looked like a young movie star going to an awards show. She'd definately blend in just right, or maybe stand out from the others!
"What's your sister's name again?" I asked curiously.
"Her name's Jazelle. My mom wanted both of our names to start with-"
"Jessica Davis?" Our substitute teacher called out.
"Here!" Jessica called back. "As I was saying, my mom wanted both of our names to start with a J."
Nicole and Jessica started talking more about the party. Jessica told Nicole about what was all planned and how fun it was going to be. Nicole gloried every word she said, with a face full of amazment. Who wouldn't be amazed; Jessica's hosting the party and everyone knew how big and exciting her parties were, no matter what the occasion. The substitute finished taking attendance, but pronounced my name Mi-Shell-Uh instead of Mii-Kuhl-Uh. That was a first..

Chapter 3
After a few more classes filled with boredom, it was finally lunch period. I was happy that today the cafeteria ladies had made chicken strips. I got my tray of chicken strips, fixed my plate with mac'and'cheese, a biscuit, and banana pudding that had whip cream and a cherry on top. Then I went directly to where Nicole was sitting, since I still had enough money in my lunch account. I put my tray down onto the circular table.
"Wow, I just love these chicken strips!" Nicole exclaimed, chomping down another bite. Everyone at Purple Panda Middle loved the chicken strips. They were, crispy, juicy, and had a delicious flavor to them.
"Who doesn't love these chicken strips?" I asked a rhetorical question. At that moment, Fiana (Another friend of Nicole and me) sat down at our table. Her hair was dark purple and kinda short, but she had glowing red eyes that always attracted people and made others wonder.
"Fiana!" Nicole shouted, throwing her arms around Fiana's shoulders.
"Hey Bubbles and Nicole," She greeted us.
"Are you going to Jessica's party too?" I asked. She shook her head horizontaly.
"Nope. I'm going to some concert in Sepia Buffalo tonight, and I know I'm gonna miss her entire party," She explained. "I'll be away for a good six hours. Four of the six is being spent in the car."
"Is it that metal band that's playing in Sepia Buffalo?" Nicole asked in a curious tone.
"Yeah, how'd you know?"
"My cousin wanted to go to that concert so badly," Nicole began. "He absolutely loves the band's music. Too bad he got in trouble for trespassing into some abandoned place with his friends. He got released from the police station by his parents, but he's grounded for six months."
"Woah! So what is he going to do for the summer? Just stay home?" I felt pretty bad for her cousin.
"During the summer, he can't go anywhere without his mom or dad with him," Nicole answered. "But knowing just how he gets everything he wants from his parents, he'll get his ground time cut off."
"That stinks," Fiana commented. "But I really want to go to their concert in White Seal on Tuesday. It's suppoes to be better than the one in Sepia Buffalo, since it's a famous city in Fantage. That's why I'm happy I'm moving there next year."
"You're moving next year?!" Nicole was very suprised.
"Yeah... Wait, I didn't tell you?"
"No, you didn't! Why are you moving?!"
"We just wanna live somewhere more exciting and fun," Fiana answered. "White Seal is one of the best cities to be."
"I'm happy for you," I said. "But we will miss you! Trust me."
"Everyone who's true friends with you will!" Nicole added.

Later on during lunch, Jessica and our other well known friend, Cayce, came to sit at the table with us. Cayce had a lifestyle like Brooklyn. But she had a mixed skin tone, black long ringlets that looked good in two side ponytails, and she was very pretty. Instead of something like cheerleading, she was on the track team. She won most of the meets she competed in and since I've been to her house before, I could tell she won lots of awards for many stuff. I wouldn't be suprised if one day, she became Miss Fantage. Other people sat down at our table also, mostly because Brooklyn and Cayce were there.

Chapter 4
I woke up kind of grumpy the next day, even though it was Saturday. As planned, I went to Nicole's place after school the day before to plan out how we were going to match outfits for Jessica's birthday party. She decided we should wear blue jean skirts, plain white tops, rainbow colored knee-high socks, and black converse shoes. Just as we all predicted, Jess wore a very amazing dress. It was a strapless, sparkly dress that saw very flowy down to the bottom of her knees and it was a very pretty colored pink. Her hair had been straightened out, so it looked longer. The best time for her was when her crush, the new boy in town that everyone liked, asked her out at the party. Of course, she accepted, so they were officially going out.
She also got great gifts. One she got was a brand new phone that had alot of great features and almost everyone wanted that type of phone. Also, she got a new T.V. for her room.
But at the end of the party, my self-esteem dropped very low, wishing I could be more like Jessica or Cayce; pretty, rich, and popular. That was my one wish that I wanted to be granted since 6th grade, which was the year before. I was so sad, that I went straight home and went to bed, even if I was allowed to stay up as long as I wanted.
When I rose out of bed, I realized I still had my outfit on from the party. At that moment, I knew just how drained and hopeless I felt that night. I looked over at my prepaid phone, which was pretty cheap. So I didn't text like a maniac, since I had limited minutes. I decided to turn it on and looked a new message I got an hour ago. I read the message from Nicole:
There's a party going on at the park for all 7th grade students in the city and you are coming. "No" is not an acceptable answer! D:<

I texted back:
Fine! Gosh, now you're holding me against my will... I'll come over your place in about an hour. I don't want to deal with witchy Tina and nonsensed Leanne this morning at all.

After the message was done sending, I went into the bathroom, washed my hair, and took my quick shower. Then, blow dryed my hair while brushing my teeth. I slipped on a pair of nice fitted sweat pants, white sneakers, and a white shirt with black writing on it. I brushed through my hair quickly, got a small bottle of orange juice since I wasn't hungry, and slipped out the front door, telling my dad I'd be at Nicole's house.
When I arrived at Nicole's, knocking on the door, she opened it and pulled me inside. Then, her eyebrow raised as she looked at my plain old outfit.
"Please don't tell me you're wearing that to the party...?"
"Not really," I answered, taking a sip of my tangy flavored orange juice. "I just wanted to get away from the house quicker. This is my relaxing outfit I wear sometimes on weekends at home."
"Good, because-" she began, pausing to turn the living room T.V. off. "You have to look great for this party! Wanna know why?"
I sighed, knowing that it had more to do with just an ordinary park party.
"Sure. Let me take the news," I said sarcasticly.
"I'm going to find you a boyfriend!" Nicole told me in an excited tone.
"Nicky, I really appreciate the fact that you want to help out with my dating," I began. "But I think it's best to just focus on your own. Mine isn't going very well so far, and it's not-"
"I've already got my dating problems solved, missy!" Nicole interrupted me. "Your's isn't if you don't let me help!"
I sighed again, wondering what she had in store now.
"That is why you're coming to the park party with me."
"What exactly does a park party have to do with my dating issues?" I asked, flopping my head down on the couch.
"Lots of boys are going to be there, or as I hear. But from different schools in Purple Panda! So that means we don't have to keep searching around Purple Panda Middle," she answered. "We can look for others that we don't see at all."
"Why would any of them want to go with me?" I mumbled.
"Because everyone has different taste, my friend." Nicole grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs to her room. Her computer was on standby, so she just shook the mouse. Internet was already on the screen and she searched something on a search engine.
"What are you doing?"I asked
"Looking for a movie you and your lover boy to see," Nicole answered.
I shook my head in shame.
"You're absolutely crazy," I commented.
"Crazy, but amazing."

Last edited by bubbles_1217 on Sat May 22, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
bubbles_1217
Junior Fantagian
bubbles_1217

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Bump.
(We can make bumps, right?)
My story must stink, since noone has posted. :P
But if anyone likes it, please post so I can post the next two chapters. If not, I won't post or make anymore.
:(
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Wow-ee!
I hadnt seen this!
I really have enjyed it.
I think that stepmother/Stepdaughter being rotten is a lil cinderellaish.
:3
10/10.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:44 pm

I agree with Shine x3

I love this story!

Great job on it!
Back to top Go down
bubbles_1217
Junior Fantagian
bubbles_1217

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Kawaii Maker wrote:
Wow-ee!
I hadnt seen this!
I really have enjyed it.
I think that stepmother/Stepdaughter being rotten is a lil cinderellaish.
:3
10/10.
Yeah, I kinda got the idea from Cinderella, but they can't boss her around because her dad lives there too, and there's just one stepsister.

Thanks for the compliments. :)
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Wow thats good! Keep on writing!
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:01 pm

i likee itt!! Smile plz write more, oh nd culd u plz make the text bigger Razz
Back to top Go down
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:53 am

wow i likee it!
its reallyyy good!
post more soon
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:56 am

Sorry but it's like any other story that's usually on here.

Girls wakes up.
Goes downstairs.
Is intimidated of school.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:22 am

Bluerivers wrote:

Girls wakes up.
Goes downstairs.

-Whatever I posted here doesn't matter, i'm so sorry. I really like your stories.-

Last edited by Anaira on Sat May 22, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:26 am

Anaira wrote:
Bluerivers wrote:

Girls wakes up.
Goes downstairs.

You should see how many books are the same as every story you guys post here...

Gee Ari that was nice, im one of those authors.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:31 am

Ari, excuse me but my story's totally different. You should really watch your words.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:42 am

Bluerivers wrote:
Ari, excuse me but my story's totally different. You should really watch your words.

Err...no offense but...are you threatening me? You seem like it so. Anyway, sorry for what I said, it's just that since you said that tis story was like others, thats why I said it, I didn't think you'd be offended.
Back to top Go down
bubbles_1217
Junior Fantagian
bubbles_1217

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Update: I added two more chapters.
I edited the first to show that Michaela actually likes school.
I promise to the bottom of my heart, I didn't get this idea from anyone's story. I've been thinking about making a story like this before I came on Fantage Forum and I'm just now writing it. In real life, I do have low self-esteem about my looks and I hate being around girls who I think look so much better than me because they get so much attention. So this story is pretty based on my life.
Oh, and thanks for reading. :)
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Ashum job!
Back to top Go down
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:22 pm

wow ur doing great!!
keep it up and keep posting moree!! ;D
Back to top Go down
bubbles_1217
Junior Fantagian
bubbles_1217

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:40 am

Thanks. :)
I'm going to start on chapter 5, and do some writing on it if I have any free time at school.
I've been getting behind on the story lately... xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story   Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable Miracle - Bubble's First Fantage Story
Page 1 of 1