Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Just met the lord thy God...

Go down 
+4
taya1087
pokeranger
snake
Xx_Modern_Warfare_xX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx_Modern_Warfare_xX
New Fantagian
Xx_Modern_Warfare_xX

Just met the lord thy God... Empty
PostSubject: Just met the lord thy God...   Just met the lord thy God... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:37 pm

I just became baptised,and during that moment i was in the water i saw a ghost or something.The ghost looked like a dove, anyways eversince that ive started memorizing bible scriptures and currently my parents are getting divorced so,i think this is a message from the lord,i guess he was preparing me for the worst or i dunno ....What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Just met the lord thy God...   Just met the lord thy God... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:45 pm

No clue.
I'm agnostic, I've been baptized and stuff, but, I d'no - it happened to you, not me, so it's your opinion.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Just met the lord thy God...   Just met the lord thy God... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Congrats on baptism! I have no clue bout what happened.. But, I was Small hen I was baptized
Back to top Go down
taya1087
Regular Fantagian
taya1087

PostSubject: Re: Just met the lord thy God...   Just met the lord thy God... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:25 pm

congratz! Just met the lord thy God... Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Just met the lord thy God...   Just met the lord thy God... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Congrats!

I hope I get baptized soon.

According to the Bible, that you're not supposed to hate God because a bad situation occours (in this case, divorce.) He's trying to empower you for the rest of your life on Earth. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Administrator
Administrator
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Just met the lord thy God...   Just met the lord thy God... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:38 pm

I got baptized when I was born (or atleast a few days after). But I'm Atheist so I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: Just met the lord thy God...   Just met the lord thy God... Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:55 am

First off; Congratulations!

Second Off; I guess he was. All i can really say.. [ Since im not the best at giving advice.. ] Just Live your life God's way and it will all turn out okay in the end.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Haruhisuzumiyaftw
x_Daisy_x
Junior Fantagian
x_Daisy_x

PostSubject: Re: Just met the lord thy God...   Just met the lord thy God... Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:46 am

I got baptised when I was 2 years old, so I don't remember anything about it. It's hard to have just one religion for me though because my mom is Christian and my dad is Agnostic. However, I do belive that there is a God. Anyways, it's wonderful that you were able to have a lovely experience while getting baptised and I'm pretty sure the ghost you saw was the Lord letting you know that he's there for you in this hard time your going through with your parent's divorce and everything. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sweet-cutie.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just met the lord thy God...   Just met the lord thy God... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just met the lord thy God...
Page 1 of 1