Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 No.... no.... no.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: No.... no.... no.....   Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Okay, I know most of you will ignore this or not even flippin' care about it, but...

I'm banned on Deviantart permanently.

I got caught by telling my real age. And now I'm banned...

My whole gallery is gone.
My journals.
My friends.

No, I can't lose my friends just by being banned. But for the next 4-in-a-half months, I'm gonna miss Effie, and Lan, and Elly, and Cade.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: No.... no.... no.....   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Oh my god. That's terrible. D: Did you upload any of your work onto photobucket, or somewhere you can at least view it? D:

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: No.... no.... no.....   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:01 pm

OMG I DO care! Im SO sry..... U might want to remove ur page from it in your siggy..... sry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: No.... no.... no.....   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Midna wrote:
Oh my god. That's terrible. D: Did you upload any of your work onto photobucket, or somewhere you can at least view it? D:

No, my pictures are all gone, since I set my computer to its factory settings some time ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: No.... no.... no.....   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:04 pm

HeatherKasane wrote:
Midna wrote:
Oh my god. That's terrible. D: Did you upload any of your work onto photobucket, or somewhere you can at least view it? D:

No, my pictures are all gone, since I set my computer to its factory settings some time ago.
Oh jeez, that's terrible. :<

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: No.... no.... no.....   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:05 pm

AW! Can you at least read the forum? Right click on all the pics you posted and click Save Picture As! That can help with your pics.

Sorry for your friends. Sigh, i know how you feel girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuubey
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 103
Location : please NO

PostSubject: Re: No.... no.... no.....   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Why did you make an dA account when you knew you were underage? /:



Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: No.... no.... no.....   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:50 am

Oh dear, it must be awful loosing all those files. I'm sorry to hear that. However, I don't see why you can't just make a new account and start watching all your friends again. Sure, it might take some time to set up a whole different account, but why not? Unless your IP is banned or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silly-Peach
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 20
Location : Right there......On your nose >.<

PostSubject: Re: No.... no.... no.....   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:04 am

Well i have an extra deviantart account. I don't go on it anymore. Well I made it this week. It's SherlySwan. Lol.

But I am so sorry!Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantageawesomesauce.blogspot.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: No.... no.... no.....   Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:57 am

Hop wrote:
Oh dear, it must be awful loosing all those files. I'm sorry to hear that. However, I don't see why you can't just make a new account and start watching all your friends again. Sure, it might take some time to set up a whole different account, but why not? Unless your IP is banned or something.

But it turns out my account is preserved, so it will reactivate when I turn 13.. which is like... 4-in-a-half months away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: No.... no.... no.....   Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:33 am

I don't see why these sites bother banning the underaged kids. Half of my class is on Facebook. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weekays
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 13
Location : rlly

PostSubject: Re: No.... no.... no.....   Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:57 am

Rufistar wrote:
I don't see why these sites bother banning the underaged kids. Half of my class is on Facebook. :/
Mhm and facebook doesnt do anything

I have an devianart, But im not on it much

Im sorry to hear that, Just wait 4 months im sure you could get it back? if you dont then im terrible sorry!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silly-Peach
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 20
Location : Right there......On your nose >.<

PostSubject: Re: No.... no.... no.....   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 pm

A girl in deviantart, she stoled stuff and she got banned :0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantageawesomesauce.blogspot.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: No.... no.... no.....   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:22 pm

WhatHurtsTheMost wrote:
Hop wrote:
Oh dear, it must be awful loosing all those files. I'm sorry to hear that. However, I don't see why you can't just make a new account and start watching all your friends again. Sure, it might take some time to set up a whole different account, but why not? Unless your IP is banned or something.

But it turns out my account is preserved, so it will reactivate when I turn 13.. which is like... 4-in-a-half months away.

Oh, I see. My account's never been banned so I wouldn't know that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: No.... no.... no.....   Today at 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down
 
No.... no.... no.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: