Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Rin and Len song that made me cry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 14
Location : rlly

PostSubject: Rin and Len song that made me cry   Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:28 am


Made me cry, It brought memorys of how carefree i used to be.... And how growing up is pretty much terrible..
I don't know how it brought that to me but... There is another thing, It reminded me how much i used to do withou internet.. And now im a freak with the internet, And i used to be so kind...
I have no idea how any of those memories came back just from this song

But im crying now, Plus i cant stop listening to it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8766
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Len song that made me cry   Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:59 am

I wish I could understand what they say... I can't keep up with the English words below. If I could understand them I would cry though
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Len song that made me cry   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:22 am

Oh hey that's on my playlist
It didn't make me cry, but it was pretty sad. ;u; I love Rin and Len a lot, though. *u*

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weekays
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 14
Location : rlly

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Len song that made me cry   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:44 am

Midna wrote:
Oh hey that's on my playlist
It didn't make me cry, but it was pretty sad. ;u; I love Rin and Len a lot, though. *u*
xP No emotoin for you?
You are pretty much lucky my eyes are still tearing up from this..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Len song that made me cry   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:45 am

Weekays wrote:
Midna wrote:
Oh hey that's on my playlist
It didn't make me cry, but it was pretty sad. ;u; I love Rin and Len a lot, though. *u*
xP No emotoin for you?
You are pretty much lucky my eyes are still tearing up from this..
Haha, I used to be obsessed with this song a couple month ago. They have so much feeling in their songs.. ;u;

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weekays
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 14
Location : rlly

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Len song that made me cry   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:47 am

Midna wrote:
Weekays wrote:
Midna wrote:
Oh hey that's on my playlist
It didn't make me cry, but it was pretty sad. ;u; I love Rin and Len a lot, though. *u*
xP No emotoin for you?
You are pretty much lucky my eyes are still tearing up from this..
Haha, I used to be obsessed with this song a couple month ago. They have so much feeling in their songs.. ;u;
TRUE DAT!

wait a little of caps abuse there xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Len song that made me cry   Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:15 pm

I didn't cry, it has a happy ending. Nothing like the Paper Planes and whatever Len's answer to it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rin and Len song that made me cry   

Back to top Go down
 
Rin and Len song that made me cry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» need help writing a song
» Fan made Chaos Dwarf army book
» did you know that there is a limbo song?
» What's your current song?
» First Person That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear A Love SONG!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Entertainment-
Jump to: