Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

If you owned Fantage.....

Go down 
+32
Pancakette
lawlorff
Daisy
Soul_
aimi
SilverBell
Abstract
♥RubyLuffsChu♥
Snow
Relora
OwOCookies
blueberry3412
Rufistar
Cherry
o
Squirtle
Wizzy
Hibiki Kuze
Charmed
milly69876
sunny22330
xaddalyn
Pommu-pon
Lenka
RadioGummie
Silver
Primrose
Soul
v
Cefie
alex
jezzica300
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jezzica300
New Fantagian
jezzica300

If you owned Fantage..... Empty
PostSubject: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:22 am

If you owned Fantage what would you do? Like for ex:

Add, Remove Clothes, make more houses, furniture... ect.

Ill Go first.. I'd have EVERY limited item EVER to come out and people were aloud to pick 5 to keep, best part they're not able to be sold Very Happy

Now Your Turn, What Would You Do?? o.O
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:23 am

Eh, probably stop making so many events/limited items, and not make it so kiddish. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:28 am

Well, i'd create better houses.
Make getting stars and gems not so hard.
Prices would drop.
Add new things. More eyes, for one.
And of course pick out 10 pieces of clothing for 5 people only including myself just so I can be proud of them.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:29 am

Midna wrote:
Eh, probably stop making so many events/limited items, and not make it so kiddish. ;A;

^ This.
Maybe even let the nonmembers have better things during events & such.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Rookie Fantagian
Soul

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:31 am

Two words.

Better filter.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:32 am

Agree.
I'd make some things to stop "not showing"
I'd add jobs.
You could like, hire people or join a job which you work for and get paid with stars or gems. Smile
I'd make you able to eat stuff.
I'd add the hability of being able to give stars/ecoins/gems to other people if they quit or something..

Maybe i should make a topic for my ideas..
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:53 am

I would make nonmembers be able to get more items. I would make members get free items every month except limited items. I would get rid of limited items.
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:08 pm

I would keep membership because i gotta make money some how. but NOT fix every single cheat because people need to fly some how. stop updating stuff so often. and i would have the people of fantage vote for what changes.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:15 pm

I would make it not be an island in outer space, instead make it be an island in the middle of the ocean.
I would make so you could send gifts to friends.
I would add cooler actions.
I would make it so when something didn't show, it would give you a message saying that it wouldn't show.
I would make it so you could make you friends into groups.

There is probably more.
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Well the game/site needs to be payed for upgrades/keeping/etc.. And I'd need my earnings too so I wouldn't remove the Premium Membership obviously .w.

I'd add more facilities to the houses. Like more rooms example; kitchen, bathroom (maybe not a good idea? Ovo), etc..

And improve the furniture. Start making them for non-members again. I mean, they removed all non furniture and there's only a leaf left ಠ__ಠ
And the beds/Sofas.. They're impossible to get on.

Fantage would be much bigger, and the map too. It wouldn't look like a mini-town on top of a spinning top thing in the middle of the sky, i.e. nowhere :I
Maybe just in outer space would be cooler, I'm into that stuff.

The hairstyles would be improved. Stop making so many events, more games with originality.. [Ahoy, Fantage! was a decent one for once .u.]
The prizes.. Some of them could be cooler and maybe add in something else for the non-members, instead of t-shirt, mini accessory, sticker, and those costumes where you can't even see your actual eyes anymore but the default ones.

Make more things shown in chat, and notify when something isn't shown =w=
Notify when message is received in MEMO feature.

Make contest once every two weeks for prize of 500 ecoins.
Maybe more...
Back to top Go down
xaddalyn
Rookie Fantagian
xaddalyn

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:52 pm

I would go back to the 2008-2010 days where you get free items from events. Every single event item was free back then.
Back to top Go down
sunny22330
New Fantagian
sunny22330

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:06 pm

make the prices lower and give nons more stuff to buy
Back to top Go down
milly69876
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:20 am

i would make a thing like u no u can earn ecoins now so ppl would save up n could be able 2 buy membership with ecoins i would have like a trading post n like make bigger shopping areas n make non members have a free membership trial atleast 2wice a week 2 c how fun it is being a member n thwey might buy membership
Back to top Go down
Charmed
Senior Fantagian
Charmed

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:30 am

TRADE GEMS! I have a ton of sapphires and rubies which I can't use because I have all the rare and very rare items. So if we could trade them, then nons could get a ton of gems so they'll have all the rares and members can receive gems they can actually use

Also, I think that text that won't be able to "show" should be highlighted in red, so you can rephrase your sentence and make chatting easier.

Finally, I think we should bring the Creature Arena back to life and have a huge creature event with prizes, game tent, limited items etc.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:36 am

Pommu-pon wrote:
Well the game/site needs to be payed for upgrades/keeping/etc.. And I'd need my earnings too so I wouldn't remove the Premium Membership obviously .w.

I'd add more facilities to the houses. Like more rooms example; kitchen, bathroom (maybe not a good idea? Ovo), etc..

And improve the furniture. Start making them for non-members again. I mean, they removed all non furniture and there's only a leaf left ಠ__ಠ
And the beds/Sofas.. They're impossible to get on.

Fantage would be much bigger, and the map too. It wouldn't look like a mini-town on top of a spinning top thing in the middle of the sky, i.e. nowhere :I
Maybe just in outer space would be cooler, I'm into that stuff.

The hairstyles would be improved. Stop making so many events, more games with originality.. [Ahoy, Fantage! was a decent one for once .u.]
The prizes.. Some of them could be cooler and maybe add in something else for the non-members, instead of t-shirt, mini accessory, sticker, and those costumes where you can't even see your actual eyes anymore but the default ones.

Make more things shown in chat, and notify when something isn't shown =w=
Notify when message is received in MEMO feature.

Make contest once every two weeks for prize of 500 ecoins.
Maybe more...
That a good idea but the bathroom isn't a good idea because the family thing would be even worse with a feature like that. It should be red on it if it won't show because that way kids will be able to rewrite it. I think we should be able to walk the pebbles pets because won't they get fat? If we don't take them for a walk?
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:40 am

They should make a thing for nons where u can be a premium member for the day or something!

Better limited items for nons (all they get is some stupid stickers and t-shirts!)

Last edited by ~Manic~ on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:12 am

I will ban if i get bored

otherwise i would kill white seal
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:27 am

members get too much because they want you to be memebrs. most non members do not relize this, bu they get a lot actually. on CP when you are a non they give you nothing but stupid party items and 2 puffles.

ok, back on topic: i would let you choose your own color of clothing on fantage.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:25 pm

I would make Fantage actually have a point. Like you would have missions that you're required to do so it would be a real game and not a dumb kid's virtual world where you just stand around. It would be the same idea as Poptropica, but not the same games or anything.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:38 pm

I kind of agree with Hop. My brother was like: "Fantage is boring." And I said: "But you earn stars.." and he said: "For what?" I said: "For buying items. He said: "For what?". Awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:44 pm

This is what I would do after taking some serious thought If you owned Fantage..... Emoticon-anime-011

Make it for free for everyone
BUT to buy certain items you could ONLY pay ecoins for (Hey I need some cash)
NO Member stuff, everything for everyone besides ecoin things
People could have jobs and earn stars for it
Could buy food and eat it and if you do't eat you will get sick
If you get sick you HAVE TO go to the doctor (A job) and pay a bill/medicine
When you go to the store you can buy something
BUT
If you don't like the color/length can get it tailored
And not have events every time one is over xP
I would prob add more stuff just to lazy right now xD
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:04 pm

❤Kitty wrote:
This is what I would do after taking some serious thought If you owned Fantage..... Emoticon-anime-011

Make it for free for everyone
BUT to buy certain items you could ONLY pay ecoins for (Hey I need some cash)
NO Member stuff, everything for everyone besides ecoin things
People could have jobs and earn stars for it
Could buy food and eat it and if you do't eat you will get sick
If you get sick you HAVE TO go to the doctor (A job) and pay a bill/medicine
When you go to the store you can buy something
BUT
If you don't like the color/length can get it tailored
And not have events every time one is over xP
I would prob add more stuff just to lazy right now xD

And if you don't have enough stars to pay the medicine bill (e.g. 1 star) then you get negative stars (e.g. -299 stars), so you can't spend the stars that you owe the doctor.

And if you don't go to the doctor after you're sick you can log in, but you'll be too sick and not have enough energy to play games and stuff like that (I'm not suggesting an energy bar that removes -1 energy for each thing you do. That would suck.)

Last edited by Rufistar on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Nice idea If you owned Fantage..... Emoticon-cute-004
Back to top Go down
blueberry3412
New Fantagian
blueberry3412

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:10 pm

i member but idc lol!
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:07 pm

~ Sry kinda off topic ~ That's nice to know???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you owned Fantage.....   If you owned Fantage..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you owned Fantage.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next