Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 What are your favorite clothing stores?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DariaMorgendorffer™
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 463
Join date : 2012-02-22
Age : 19
Location : O Town

PostSubject: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:07 pm

What are your favorite clothing stores and as well as your clothing style. I do not care about brands, so I basically buy clothes anywhere that make me happy.
Spoiler:
 
Well thats my list..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:09 pm

I like justice.
I don't actually care that much about which shop i go to. I just buy the clothes I like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 7654
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 17
Location : with you ;)

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:10 pm

I don't have a favorite clothing store, but I like stores that sell clothes I like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1305
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 17
Location : Oh no! I've gone missing. Can you find me?

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:11 pm

What tikaani said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8763
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:19 pm

wet seal is awesome.

it is new though


Last edited by Squirtle on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Same with Tikaani ;w;
BUT THEN I REALLY LIKE HOLLISTER & STUFF

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Tikaani wrote:
I don't have a favorite clothing store, but I like stores that sell clothes I like.

^That

Sometimes I like Justice shirts (most of the time when theres a kitten or a puppy on it) but osmetimes they're too girly. Same with Gap and a lot of others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
01sparkly
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 680
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere where you will never know O.o

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Justice Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbydoll
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1413
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 19
Location : Sinnoh

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Well I go thrifting quite a bit for some interesting things for my closet but regular stores that aren't special. like F21, h&m, brandi, stuffs like that. and little nearby boutiques!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Squirtle wrote:
wet seal is awesome.

it is new though

lol wet seal is pretty old xD


I like Hollister... a bunch :3

I usually go to thrift stores though and find used hollister, aeropostale, abecrombie, etc shirts and stuff tho :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3495
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 16
Location : memes

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:46 pm

thrift stores, justice, sometimes aeropostale, sears, jcpenny (until they started supporting something im not gonna talk about) and old navy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 420
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 16
Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:50 pm

mine are forever 21, aeropostale, Charlotte Rousse (I can't remember the name off of the top of my head,spelling wise.) Macy's, JCP, Sears, and that's about it, accessories are: Clair's, Charming Charlie's and Forever XXI, shoes: JCP, Macys, and Justfab.com makeup: Sephora. I have a lot of good stores in my mall. Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:12 am

Bbydoll wrote:
Well I go thrifting quite a bit for some interesting things for my closet but regular stores that aren't special. like F21, h&m, brandi, stuffs like that. and little nearby boutiques!

^^ i like those too
& I've never gone thrifting before (my cousins & sister do & they never tell me T-T) but I really want to.
I like F21 too. Maybe mostly hollister hahaha.

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbydoll
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1413
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 19
Location : Sinnoh

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:17 am

Karyu wrote:
Bbydoll wrote:
Well I go thrifting quite a bit for some interesting things for my closet but regular stores that aren't special. like F21, h&m, brandi, stuffs like that. and little nearby boutiques!

^^ i like those too
& I've never gone thrifting before (my cousins & sister do & they never tell me T-T) but I really want to.
I like F21 too. Maybe mostly hollister hahaha.

It's a lot better to go with your parents or friends so you can find outrageous stuff and buy it. but you have to be creative with stuff. I got this crazy sweater thats like pink blue and purple and pastel and glittery BUT ITS BEAUTIFUL. I mean just find fun things and add your own style to it. YOu can actually find pretty cute f21 / h&m stuff from there from past seasons that are super cute. cause idk whats going on with all these neons rn lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cupcakesrock
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 238
Join date : 2011-09-10
Age : 17
Location : At your place,i'm actully at your door-just waiting

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:18 am

I'm broke so i shop at dapartment stores but i really wanna go to Hollister and Fitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1751
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 13
Location : fire on the poopdeck

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:20 am

♥anna♥ wrote:
justice, sometimes aeropostale, sears, jcpenny (until they started supporting something im not gonna talk about) and old navy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Bbydoll wrote:
Karyu wrote:
Bbydoll wrote:
Well I go thrifting quite a bit for some interesting things for my closet but regular stores that aren't special. like F21, h&m, brandi, stuffs like that. and little nearby boutiques!

^^ i like those too
& I've never gone thrifting before (my cousins & sister do & they never tell me T-T) but I really want to.
I like F21 too. Maybe mostly hollister hahaha.

It's a lot better to go with your parents or friends so you can find outrageous stuff and buy it. but you have to be creative with stuff. I got this crazy sweater thats like pink blue and purple and pastel and glittery BUT ITS BEAUTIFUL. I mean just find fun things and add your own style to it. YOu can actually find pretty cute f21 / h&m stuff from there from past seasons that are super cute. cause idk whats going on with all these neons rn lol.

thrifting sounds a lot fun omg
when my cousins go they buy like a whole bunch of stuff & then they like cut the sleeves or whatever & add more *~*~*~*~PIZZAZZ~*~*~*~* to it & it turns out really awesome ;w;
yeah i really like the clothing at f21 but then i don't really shop there but i do sometimes lol idk

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 7654
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 17
Location : with you ;)

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:48 pm

I don't think I've ever been to a thrift store...

What type of stuff do they sell there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Tikaani wrote:
I don't think I've ever been to a thrift store...

What type of stuff do they sell there?

they sell anything really it's like used clothing but they're actually really nice
so basically clothes in thrift stores are usually donated
& yeah
you can get clothes there for really good prices

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 7654
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 17
Location : with you ;)

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Karyu wrote:
Tikaani wrote:
I don't think I've ever been to a thrift store...

What type of stuff do they sell there?

they sell anything really it's like used clothing but they're actually really nice
so basically clothes in thrift stores are usually donated
& yeah
you can get clothes there for really good prices

Oh, that sounds cool! Thank you for telling me ☺
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:28 pm

*cough* Im not really a shopping person. Im more of a sports or video games girl. But if i was forced to choose, i would pick Marshalls. Not to sparkly, its simple, and it smells nice. Justice is so sparkly my eyes with fall out. My mom took me there to look at the back to school backpacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:17 pm

I don't have a favorite shopping store if I had to pick it would be jcpenny lol. I would rather go to gamestop :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Alpintar wrote:
I don't have a favorite shopping store if I had to pick it would be jcpenny lol. I would rather go to gamestop :O

^ That.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1447
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 15
Location : Oh i live somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:03 pm

wetseal and justice
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantage.com
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:45 pm

I like Nordstrom Rack and Forever 21 (but I only get my earrings there). Personally, I think Justice has awful clothing. It used to be good, but now it's just weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite clothing stores?   Today at 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
What are your favorite clothing stores?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Second Hand Stores/Markets - Brisbane, Queensland?
» What are your favorite painting sites?
» What is your favorite BF2 kit ?
» Favorite Movie Quotes
» Favorite Warhammer Fantasy Miniature

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: