Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Empty
PostSubject: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:38 pm

So a while ago I joined Squiby, but I never adopted anything. Now I saw Squiby pets in some siggys and I remembered it was a site where you can draw your own adoptables. So now I decided to draw my own adoptable tortoise Smile

Open:

The egg, stage one (sleeping), and stage two. The problem is I can't figure out what level you have to make the egg to be to move on to stage one. And what level to move on to stage two.

Every time someone clicks your pet it levels up. So I don't know what level is going to be too hard or too easy, because I'm still pretty new to squiby (and I'm not interested in adopting, Dragcave is enough for me). So can any Squiby users tell me what levels to make?

Also, is the tortoise good enough to be a pet? Should I make the yellow lines darker?

EDIT: This was the old topic, now the tortoise is up for adoption! Search "tortoise" to find the egg.

Last edited by Rufistar on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Squiby doesn't have a set number level for you. For a lot of adoptrables (or ones I have, at least), the first stage is at evolves at level 25-30 and the final stage is at 50-75. ;a;
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Midna wrote:
Squiby doesn't have a set number level for you. For a lot of adoptrables (or ones I have, at least), the first stage is at evolves at level 25-30 and the final stage is at 50-75. ;a;

Yeah, I know. So maybe I could do 25 and 60?
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Try 20 and 50. ;o
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:35 am

It's up for adoption! Here's how it looks like :3

My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) 7796841
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:37 am

i'm taking it i threw my squiby in the garbage ( what i mean is signature updated )
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:50 am

Ill adopt it! Its so adorablez.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:00 am

Also, the stage 1 and stage 2 images were a little messed up, and now I can't edit them because it won't display webpage. Help please? (with putting the images on Squiby)
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:38 am

I adopted it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:49 am

its great but you should make the background transparent
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Terezi wrote:

How? I only have the simple "Paint".
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Terezi wrote:

Make the background a different colour than everything else (ex if the main colours are green yellow and blue, make the background purple/the parts you want transparent). Then save your picture and go to iaza.com. Upload it and there should be an option to make the image transparent. Click that and then click the part of the image that you want transparent, in this case, the background! Then click save, and go back to the main page. There should be an option to convert it into a .png image. Click that, and then you're ready to save it! Right click the image and save it. You can repeat this process with the others pictures. ;u;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Terezi wrote:

are you allowed to download anything? if not just do what midna said ok
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Off topic: My mom wont let me download anything. Not even Maplestory.

On topic: The turtle i got is at stage 1!
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Thanks Midna. The problem is when I go to edit images the webpage won't show. :/
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Thanks Midna. The problem is when I go to edit images the webpage won't show. :/
If you give me the pictures for you adoptables I can do it for you. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Like on my acount?

EDIT: Testing

My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) 1-t10

Yay it worked!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)   My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first Squiby adoptable! (that I created)
Page 1 of 1