Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

School Uniforms ? o_o..

Go down 
+9
cake.monster
69hot_wangs69
Rufistar
v
Hiyorin
Cefie
3agle
alex
nattycocox
13 posters
AuthorMessage
nattycocox
Junior Fantagian
nattycocox

School Uniforms ? o_o.. Empty
PostSubject: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:07 pm

What do you think about uniforms..like them' ..or hate them?
C:

I like nice japanese..uniforms, but strict private school ones are really ugly! XD

My sister is getting one and she's whining a lot lately. Should I shut her up with some tape? NAH JOKING!;D ♥
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:09 pm

I don't like them.

Fortunately, I've never had to wear a school uniform.
Back to top Go down
nattycocox
Junior Fantagian
nattycocox

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Midna wrote:
I don't like them.

Fortunately, I've never had to wear a school uniform.

I see.
That's good. c:
Same here.
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:19 pm

My school has strict rules on clothes, it's pretty close to having a uniform.

Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Eh.
I don't think it would affect my life much. It's basically the same with me - diff color jacket of the same design, random pair of jeans. Random shirt.
No opinion on the matter, it's like word generation at school.
Back to top Go down
Hiyorin
Regular Fantagian
Hiyorin

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:27 pm

hmmm..well its not that bad..because my school has uniforms from 1st-8th..but i think japanese uniforms are cuter ^^
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:30 pm

ƨαρρнıяεƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote:
hmmm..well its not that bad..because my school has uniforms from 1st-8th..but i think japanese uniforms are cuter ^^

ahmagawd look at that dazzling picture
(off-topic, sorry)
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:31 pm

I don't really like the uniform policy at my school. It's getting pretty decent; we're now allowed to wear any color, collared shirt as long as it doesn't have any words or pictures on it, or is not red. And we can wear black jeans to school & all.. but what bugs me is how we can't wear skinny jeans, even if it is uniform - v - We can get detention for that. Two more years till I leave this school, though ;A;
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:33 pm

This topic has been made already...

I don't like school uniforms, but they have to have them so girls don't make fun of each other's fashoin sense. Good thing my next school's uniform is only going to be a red t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
nattycocox
Junior Fantagian
nattycocox

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Karyu wrote:
I don't really like the uniform policy at my school. It's getting pretty decent; we're now allowed to wear any color, collared shirt as long as it doesn't have any words or pictures on it, or is not red. And we can wear black jeans to school & all.. but what bugs me is how we can't wear skinny jeans, even if it is uniform - v - We can get detention for that. Two more years till I leave this school, though ;A;

Oh ;w; Well you're lucky! You can actually wear the clothes that you want (black jeans are cool xD)..
For my sister it's not so decent > n < though I think it's kinda cute though. I accessorized hers with a bow. C:
Some schools are too strict..you can't even wear colored socks! TnT;

Well it's good you'll leave the school den xD
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:53 pm

My dress code was awful. :T

If you wear a tank top, the straps need to be at least two inches, and it needs to be only two inches lower than your collarbone. For shorts, they need to reach the tips of your middle fingers. We're not allowed to wear hats unless you buy them directly from our school store.

The dress code for my high school is like wear-what-you-want-but-don't-come-to-school-naked. In other words, there is no dress code.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:58 pm

I like uniforms depending on how strict they are.

The uniforms at my school are a joke. Khakis with school distributed polos that are super comfortable. I dont have to worry about what to wear, and the uniform is super easy. Im a happy guy.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Oh that reminds me I have to ask my friend where to buy the school t-shirt. Or else my parents are going to make me wear a stupid shirt on the first day >_<
Back to top Go down
nattycocox
Junior Fantagian
nattycocox

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Rufistar wrote:
This topic has been made already...

I don't like school uniforms, but they have to have them so girls don't make fun of each other's fashoin sense. Good thing my next school's uniform is only going to be a red t-shirt.

; w; Well I never knew..and same..here.
Back to top Go down
cake.monster
Junior Fantagian
cake.monster

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:56 pm

I don't like them personally..but some look nice.It looks nice on girls in my opinion. But..it could be the other way around.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:56 am

Most of our schools here makes us wear it, but it has its good and bads.
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:24 am

I have a uniform in my school. Light blue collar-shirt, navy jumper with the school crest on it, black/navy trousers. black shoes.
The only difference is that girls have a choice of wearing a green/blue/navy checkered (what it is called Idk) if they want.

I hate the uniforms we have around where I am.
All the schools have the same sort of designs, but at least ours have a nice colour :I

I prefer the asian uniforms, to be honest ;;
I saw the ones of a school near my granny's home.. They're so cute ;A; !
Back to top Go down
♥Rubber Ducky
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:08 am

Good thing: School Uniforms are good because if you get lost someone might help you find your way back to the school

Bad thing: They don't let us speard our joy and differerce so we can be who we are inside
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantage-is-us.webs.com
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:44 am

I wish we could wear any clothes in school
-------------------------------------------------------
300th post!!!! I'm a Senior Fantagian now!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Uniforms ? o_o..   School Uniforms ? o_o.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Uniforms ? o_o..
Page 1 of 1