Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.

Go down 
+8
no
RadioGummie
alex
Pommu-pon
elsa ♡
o
01sparkly
Abbey
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Empty
PostSubject: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:44 am

So tonight, I pull out my tablet pen as usual for some drawing.

I was wiping it off with my shirt cause it was a little dusty.

BUT THEN.

IT CAME APART.

SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. D038a81e416a4b00aa35d58

so then i basically panicked everywhere and tried to put it back together and at this point it was repairable.

i tried to put it back together in 2 pieces BUT THE CIRCUIT BOARD GOT JAMMED IN THE TUBE. then, upon getting it out, this happened:

SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Dc44697d2e3c424fb18da57

As you can see, that tube is now cracked in half. Notice how there's little doodads falling off of the circuit board. WONDERFUL. And then, there's a silver wire at the top, which I assume connects the circuit to the tip of the pen. COMPLETELY BEYOND REPAIR AT THIS POINT.

Keep in mind my tablet is now outdated and has been replaced. So the only place I can buy a replacement for my pen is from amazon EXCEPT I CAN'T BECAUSE AMAZON DOES NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AND MY PARENTS DO NOT HAVE CREDIT CARDS. I mean, staples apparently has it, but only on the website and shipping is a butthole PLUS I am moving so I can't even order it and if I did it wouldn't be here for 2 weeks anyway. And it's also $80.

So, this leaves me with the only other option, buy a new tablet. Of course I can't even get the same one I HAVE TO GET AN INTUOS 5 AND IT'S MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE. There goes $230 of my cash I got as a present. Not really what I would have liked to spend it on..

guys am sorry but like i know i sound like im overreacting but art is like the main thing i do what if i can't do digital art for a while

I am going to go cry now.
Back to top Go down
01sparkly
Devoted Fantagian
01sparkly

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:49 am

That stinks! I don't like To spend my cash. I like to save.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Oh, that sounds awful. Do you still have the pen from one of your old tablets, such as your old Capture? It might be compatible for the time being?
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm so sorry D: That sounds horrible, I would be so upset. I really hope it can be resolved...
*internet hug*
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Aw man that sounds terrible!
There should be pen replacements available to buy.. Like buying a new remote control for a TV =w=

I guess that sucks, sorry :c
//cannot live without digital art either
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:20 pm

OH MAN ABBEY I'M SO SORRY. D,:

My tablet pen is broken too. :C
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Abbey, I'm so sorry to hear D: I hope you'll get enough money to get a new one, or fix it, if it's possible to.

I wish you luck~.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Hop wrote:
Oh, that sounds awful. Do you still have the pen from one of your old tablets, such as your old Capture? It might be compatible for the time being?
Well, I never had a capture. My old tablet pen is 4 years old and was broken, which is why I got an intuos in the first place. Even if it weren't broken, it wouldn't work, because they have different pressure levels. Sigh. Pretty much beyond repair at this point. The only website I can find besides amazon that sells it is staples, but I'm moving soon and shipping literally takes a month. :T And with shipping, it'd be in excess of $100. So I might as well just get a new one.
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:17 pm

dang you murdered that thing.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:11 pm

My dad thinks I broke it on purpose to get a new tablet. He won't let me buy a new one with my money, I have to wait....when he says wait, he says like a month or more...
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:57 pm

*hugs u* shhhh pap pap
ilu precious bbz
I'm really sorry come here let me love you
Back to top Go down
cupcakesrock
Regular Fantagian
cupcakesrock

Location : At your place,i'm actully at your door-just waiting

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Sorry to hear that, If i could help you. I will tell you step by step.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:01 am

Abbey wrote:
Hop wrote:
Well, I never had a capture. My old tablet pen is 4 years old and was broken, which is why I got an intuos in the first place. Even if it weren't broken, it wouldn't work, because they have different pressure levels. Sigh. Pretty much beyond repair at this point. The only website I can find besides amazon that sells it is staples, but I'm moving soon and shipping literally takes a month. :T And with shipping, it'd be in excess of $100. So I might as well just get a new one.

Oh, I thought you had a Capture. Well, whatever you had. Anyways, that's too bad. And I'm sorry to hear about your dad's response. Well, I suppose you've just got to wait.
Back to top Go down
♥Rubber Ducky
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:34 am

My pen has once broke like that too so what I did is I went to the store whitch I got it from and ask for another pen and they acctually said yes so I was lucky The person that I asked was super nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantage-is-us.webs.com
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:45 am

Ohh poor you, hope you cant a new tablet/pen soon
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:06 am

I hope it gets fixed my ipad doesn't let me use a pen I don't draw on it cause my finger gets tired from trying also my finger sometimes starts to peel...
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Kind of late but I'm getting a new tablet after all! For sure. uvu In a week or two~
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Ooh, that's great! uwu
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:28 am

Abbey wrote:
Kind of late but I'm getting a new tablet after all! For sure. uvu In a week or two~

That's good news! Do you know what tablet you're getting? I presume you'll get an Intuos 5??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.   SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO THIS HAPPENED TONIGHT. I AM SO FRICKIN DONE.
Page 1 of 1