Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Watching slenderman reaction video?

Go down 
+3
elsa ♡
Cefie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

Watching slenderman reaction video? Empty
PostSubject: Watching slenderman reaction video?   Watching slenderman reaction video? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:29 am

View it this tiny so you can't ever get scared
Spoiler:
By the way, here's the actual video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUUKi4zY5ETSqrKAjTBgjM-g&feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=OZMBG4Pn3Sg

If you're brave enough to watch it.
xD
Back to top Go down
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Watching slenderman reaction video?   Watching slenderman reaction video? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:38 am

Last edited by Kyuubey on Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Watching slenderman reaction video?   Watching slenderman reaction video? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:10 am

My brother has Slender downloaded on our computer and it's not scary at all. I just don't get the point of it...
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Watching slenderman reaction video?   Watching slenderman reaction video? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Slender, my all time enemy, my brother watched me play it, he almost peed his pants when I saw the Slenderman, Its so scary!
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Watching slenderman reaction video?   Watching slenderman reaction video? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Marceline wrote:
My brother has Slender downloaded on our computer and it's not scary at all. I just don't get the point of it...

It's to collect 8 pages. Each page has something to do with the scary man himself. Mr. Slender likes to follow you through the forest on your quest to find these pages. Each time you collect a page he follows you more and more closely. Im not saying what happens after you collect all 8 pages.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Watching slenderman reaction video?   Watching slenderman reaction video? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:13 pm

3agle wrote:
Marceline wrote:

It's to collect 8 pages. Each page has something to do with the scary man himself. Mr. Slender likes to follow you through the forest on your quest to find these pages. Each time you collect a page he follows you more and more closely. Im not saying what happens after you collect all 8 pages.

SAY IT.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Watching slenderman reaction video?   Watching slenderman reaction video? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:35 pm

I love watching the reaction videos to the Slender! I was watching one of those videos in the nighttime, it's so scary. I couldn't go on. It's a pretty awesome game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching slenderman reaction video?   Watching slenderman reaction video? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching slenderman reaction video?
Page 1 of 1