Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sat May 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Chapter One:

Dear Diary,

My name is Chloe. I am an only child, at the age of 13. My parents, both, have criminal records. Just last week, my father committed suicide. So now I am living with my aunt, and my cat, Benji.

Chloe

“Aunt Jennia?” I say shyly. “Yes my dear?” Aunt Jennia replies. “When am I going home to live with mom?” I ask. “Well, soon.” Aunt says. I run upstairs crying, then log onto my computer. I see that I have 3 unread emails from my friend, Bailey.

Hey Clo. What’s up? IM me later.

Clo, are you there?

Answer me Clo!!

So I quickly but carefully reply.

Hey, umm, look, it’d be best just to leave me alone right now D:<
I don’t really think that was carefully. Tears slowly slide off of my rosy cheeks and I look outside to see that it is raining. I slam my laptop shut, wipe my tears away, and lay down.

Chapter Two:

“Clo!” Yells, aunt. I sit up. “Is it morning already?!” I reply. “No, honey, its dinner time.” “Oh Okay.” I run downstairs with Benji in my arms. I smell turkey sandwiches with hot chowder and a cup of tea. “Aunt Jennia? Really? Old people food?” I say, disgusted. “What is wrong with this? Here, honey, I will let you eat upstairs.” Says aunt Jennia.

I log onto my email and I see that Bailey is online so I decide to IM her.

Bailey? Hi

Hey, Clo.

What did you want?

Idk I just wanted to talk.

Kk well now is the time.

I finish my food, put it away, and me and Bailey continue to chat until bedtime.

I shower, brush my hair and teeth, and rub Benji to sleep. I start to hear thunder and hard rain, but I like it. I turn on my iPod, and let it put me to sleep. Tonight was awkward because, there was no fear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sat May 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Nice begining so far! I like it! What criminal records does the mom has?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sat May 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Umm, idk lol, abusing chloe??xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sat May 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Oh okerz. Now you tell me. xD JK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sat May 22, 2010 8:00 pm

I'm Glad you like it x)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sat May 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Niceee!

Can't wait for more~

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sat May 22, 2010 9:18 pm

i likeyy! plz write more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluesea
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sun May 23, 2010 4:15 am

ooh writee more pleasee ;D
im interested in wots guna happen nexttt! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sun May 23, 2010 7:49 am

Thankies everyone !!~! I am done with Chapter Three:

Dear Diary,

Hey it’s Chloe. I feel awkward. It’s like I don’t even care that my father died or my mother is going to abuse me. It’s like my aunt is my new, caring, mother. I am glad I am living with my aunt now. I don’t care about the food and all, I just feel safer with her. My mom hated me and always badly abused me. My dad said bad things about me and always called me a “mistake” :/
Chloe

I close my diary and start to softly cry. I hold Benji while I play my aunt’s piano. “OH NO!!!” I shout. “MY iPod IS STILL ON!” I run to my new room to turn it off. “ Battery Dead” It reads. I shut my aunt’s piano off and run to the computer. Lalalalalalalala, I hum as I log on to facebook. What?! Offline messages from Stephanie?! I think to myself as I click the messages.

Chloe Smile Please txt me… Sad God…

I pick up my phone to see 23 unread texts. I am mad at Stephanie so I won’t answer. I don’t feel like it anyway. I just wish life was easier…Wow. I want my real life back. I want better parents. Why did life have to go this way? Why was I born. I got dressed and ready for school after a long weekend. “Yawn,” “I am tired, auntie do I have to go to school?” I ask. “Why yes!!” Replies aunt Jennia. I storm out of the door and run onto the bus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sun May 23, 2010 9:56 am

LOL WANNA SEE SOMN SAD?!=!?!=!?!!?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tomato_diseases

Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sun May 23, 2010 5:52 pm

??? What Do you mean and here is Chapter Four:

“Okay class p-“ That’s all I hear my teacher say before I doze off. I am awoken by a big crowd of kids surrounded and huddle around me. “WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?” I yell as loud as I can. “We want you to get off of our trespassed area.” Says one kid. “Huh?” I ask as I get up and quickly run home. I realized that I have slept throughout the whole school day.. But how, in tarnation, did I, Chloe Raquel, end up on the playground lying on the ground? I guess I, sleepwalked? I don’t know. So once I got in my new house I got online. My crush, Jordan Varela, was online in the messenger.

Chloe: Hi K

Jordan: Umm who is ‘Chloe’? Clo is that you; from science class?

Chloe: Yeah, hey listen

Chloe: You know Carri, from home room?

Jordan: Yeah why?

Chloe: What is her IM address?

*Jordan Varela is Offline*

I start to cry, then I wonder why I am crying. I pull out my homework and let Benji eat it. “Aunt, I am not going to school. I’ve got something important to do.” I say. “Be careful” auntie replies. I pack a bag full of clothes then sit back down at the computer to IM Stephanie.

Chloe: steph

Stephanie: what?

Chloe: can I come over?

Stephanie: sure xD

I sign off and add my laptop to my bag. I pick up Benji, “Let’s go.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sun May 23, 2010 5:56 pm

i wonder why jordan logged off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sun May 23, 2010 5:58 pm

ooh, sounds interesting!

cant wait for more!

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sun May 23, 2010 6:28 pm

ZOMG
WRITE MORE NOW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Aww! D: I forgot about this story! Hopefully~! I will post more, and here is the banner!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Aww, you used fantage for it. :C
Anyway, great story, I need more to fill my life bar, or else I could DIE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Lori, I really love your story!
I'm serious.
Most other stories on this forum are about crushes and breaking up and blah blah blah.
Finally something new! I really do love this story! It's something different that's cleverly written! Write more! I can't wait (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:27 am

Thank you, Ary&Sakura!

EDIT:

Chapter 5 is here!!

I ring the doorbell at Stephanie’s house. We’ve got a long talk ahead. I hear the lock click and the door opens. “Hey.” I see Stephanie roll her eyes. “Hey, we need to talk,” I reply. “It’s important.”

“Okay well let’s go up to my room.” Stephanie said with a hateful look on her face. We sit down on her bed. “Okay, first, why do you look mad?” I ask. “Tell me what you have to tell me, first.” Stephanie replies. “Why is Jordan upset that I say the name Carri?” I ask. “Well, it’s a long story. Carri used to pick on him in front of his friends. She used to always bully him.” said Stephanie. “Life is hard” I mumble. “What?” asks Stephanie. “Nothing, I said, why would a girl, bully a boy?” I lied with an “o_e” look on my face.

“Whatever -.- why don’t we invite Bailey over?” “No, I’m kind of mad at her.” I reply. “Why? What’d she do to you that make you so mad?” asked Stephanie. “Fine she can come over.” I say as I pull out my cell and start to txt.

Bay, u can come ovr 2 stephs sleepova.

“Steph, I texted her.”

“Okay”

“Now tell me, why are you mad?”

“Well, Jordan IS acting weird lately. I don’t know if he is still my friend.”

“Oh”

We both hear the doorbell ring and race downstairs. It’s not Bailey…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballet4ever
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Good story! Write more if you can!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrconnectingfriends.ning.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Today at 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1