Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]

Go down 
+6
Makkine
bluesea
pinkys
v
pokeranger
Lorena
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Empty
PostSubject: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Chapter One:

Dear Diary,

My name is Chloe. I am an only child, at the age of 13. My parents, both, have criminal records. Just last week, my father committed suicide. So now I am living with my aunt, and my cat, Benji.

Chloe

“Aunt Jennia?” I say shyly. “Yes my dear?” Aunt Jennia replies. “When am I going home to live with mom?” I ask. “Well, soon.” Aunt says. I run upstairs crying, then log onto my computer. I see that I have 3 unread emails from my friend, Bailey.

Hey Clo. What’s up? IM me later.

Clo, are you there?

Answer me Clo!!

So I quickly but carefully reply.

Hey, umm, look, it’d be best just to leave me alone right now D:<
I don’t really think that was carefully. Tears slowly slide off of my rosy cheeks and I look outside to see that it is raining. I slam my laptop shut, wipe my tears away, and lay down.

Chapter Two:

“Clo!” Yells, aunt. I sit up. “Is it morning already?!” I reply. “No, honey, its dinner time.” “Oh Okay.” I run downstairs with Benji in my arms. I smell turkey sandwiches with hot chowder and a cup of tea. “Aunt Jennia? Really? Old people food?” I say, disgusted. “What is wrong with this? Here, honey, I will let you eat upstairs.” Says aunt Jennia.

I log onto my email and I see that Bailey is online so I decide to IM her.

Bailey? Hi

Hey, Clo.

What did you want?

Idk I just wanted to talk.

Kk well now is the time.

I finish my food, put it away, and me and Bailey continue to chat until bedtime.

I shower, brush my hair and teeth, and rub Benji to sleep. I start to hear thunder and hard rain, but I like it. I turn on my iPod, and let it put me to sleep. Tonight was awkward because, there was no fear...
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Nice begining so far! I like it! What criminal records does the mom has?
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Umm, idk lol, abusing chloe??xD
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Oh okerz. Now you tell me. xD JK
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:00 pm

I'm Glad you like it x)
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Niceee!

Can't wait for more~
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:18 pm

i likeyy! plz write more!
Back to top Go down
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:15 am

ooh writee more pleasee ;D
im interested in wots guna happen nexttt! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:49 am

Thankies everyone !!~! I am done with Chapter Three:

Dear Diary,

Hey it’s Chloe. I feel awkward. It’s like I don’t even care that my father died or my mother is going to abuse me. It’s like my aunt is my new, caring, mother. I am glad I am living with my aunt now. I don’t care about the food and all, I just feel safer with her. My mom hated me and always badly abused me. My dad said bad things about me and always called me a “mistake” :/
Chloe

I close my diary and start to softly cry. I hold Benji while I play my aunt’s piano. “OH NO!!!” I shout. “MY iPod IS STILL ON!” I run to my new room to turn it off. “ Battery Dead” It reads. I shut my aunt’s piano off and run to the computer. Lalalalalalalala, I hum as I log on to facebook. What?! Offline messages from Stephanie?! I think to myself as I click the messages.

Chloe Smile Please txt me… Sad God…

I pick up my phone to see 23 unread texts. I am mad at Stephanie so I won’t answer. I don’t feel like it anyway. I just wish life was easier…Wow. I want my real life back. I want better parents. Why did life have to go this way? Why was I born. I got dressed and ready for school after a long weekend. “Yawn,” “I am tired, auntie do I have to go to school?” I ask. “Why yes!!” Replies aunt Jennia. I storm out of the door and run onto the bus.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:56 am

LOL WANNA SEE SOMN SAD?!=!?!=!?!!?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tomato_diseases

Sad
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:52 pm

??? What Do you mean and here is Chapter Four:

“Okay class p-“ That’s all I hear my teacher say before I doze off. I am awoken by a big crowd of kids surrounded and huddle around me. “WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?” I yell as loud as I can. “We want you to get off of our trespassed area.” Says one kid. “Huh?” I ask as I get up and quickly run home. I realized that I have slept throughout the whole school day.. But how, in tarnation, did I, Chloe Raquel, end up on the playground lying on the ground? I guess I, sleepwalked? I don’t know. So once I got in my new house I got online. My crush, Jordan Varela, was online in the messenger.

Chloe: Hi K

Jordan: Umm who is ‘Chloe’? Clo is that you; from science class?

Chloe: Yeah, hey listen

Chloe: You know Carri, from home room?

Jordan: Yeah why?

Chloe: What is her IM address?

*Jordan Varela is Offline*

I start to cry, then I wonder why I am crying. I pull out my homework and let Benji eat it. “Aunt, I am not going to school. I’ve got something important to do.” I say. “Be careful” auntie replies. I pack a bag full of clothes then sit back down at the computer to IM Stephanie.

Chloe: steph

Stephanie: what?

Chloe: can I come over?

Stephanie: sure xD

I sign off and add my laptop to my bag. I pick up Benji, “Let’s go.”
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:56 pm

i wonder why jordan logged off
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:58 pm

ooh, sounds interesting!

cant wait for more!
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:28 pm

ZOMG
WRITE MORE NOW.
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Aww! D: I forgot about this story! Hopefully~! I will post more, and here is the banner!!

Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Banner10
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Aww, you used fantage for it. :C
Anyway, great story, I need more to fill my life bar, or else I could DIE.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Lori, I really love your story!
I'm serious.
Most other stories on this forum are about crushes and breaking up and blah blah blah.
Finally something new! I really do love this story! It's something different that's cleverly written! Write more! I can't wait (:
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:27 am

Thank you, Ary&Sakura!

EDIT:

Chapter 5 is here!!

I ring the doorbell at Stephanie’s house. We’ve got a long talk ahead. I hear the lock click and the door opens. “Hey.” I see Stephanie roll her eyes. “Hey, we need to talk,” I reply. “It’s important.”

“Okay well let’s go up to my room.” Stephanie said with a hateful look on her face. We sit down on her bed. “Okay, first, why do you look mad?” I ask. “Tell me what you have to tell me, first.” Stephanie replies. “Why is Jordan upset that I say the name Carri?” I ask. “Well, it’s a long story. Carri used to pick on him in front of his friends. She used to always bully him.” said Stephanie. “Life is hard” I mumble. “What?” asks Stephanie. “Nothing, I said, why would a girl, bully a boy?” I lied with an “o_e” look on my face.

“Whatever -.- why don’t we invite Bailey over?” “No, I’m kind of mad at her.” I reply. “Why? What’d she do to you that make you so mad?” asked Stephanie. “Fine she can come over.” I say as I pull out my cell and start to txt.

Bay, u can come ovr 2 stephs sleepova.

“Steph, I texted her.”

“Okay”

“Now tell me, why are you mad?”

“Well, Jordan IS acting weird lately. I don’t know if he is still my friend.”

“Oh”

We both hear the doorbell ring and race downstairs. It’s not Bailey…
Back to top Go down
ballet4ever
Regular Fantagian
ballet4ever

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Good story! Write more if you can!
Back to top Go down
http://mrconnectingfriends.ning.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]   Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is Good-NOT [A sad story made by: Lori]
Page 1 of 1