Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

~Fearless Love

Go down 
+9
Bloobu
Trash
Karen
v
pinkys
bluesea
pokeranger
Lyli
piepie456
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
piepie456
Junior Fantagian
piepie456

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Chapter 1:
"Moooooooom!" I yelled as I was trying to find my Ipod. "Yes hunny?" "Where's my Ipod?" "Melissa don't tell me you lost it" "Well I put it on the table because I was going swimming,now it's gone!" "Are you sure Stephanie didn't take it?" Stephanie was my nine year old sister,She took everything! "STEPHANIEEEEEE!!!" I ran into her room. "Stephanie,where's my Ipod!" "It's right here,I was listening to it,you have some weird songs who names a song Oh my God?" "Ugh,Don't take it ever again without asking!" "Someones in a bad mood..!" I walked out of her room,she was such a pain sometimes!
"Melissa,Up,up,up!" My mom yelled. It was time for school,School was so boring,Especially the first day of school. "I dont feel good!" "Don't give me that,you'll love 7th grade!" She said to me with a smiling face. My mom walked out of my room and I went to the bathroom. I washed my face then brushed my teeth. I went back to my room and looked at my closet to get an outfit. I got my Grey and Pink Hollister shirt with denimn shorts,Grey leggings and Pink Converse. I went and changed. I brushed my hair and put a Pink headband. I looked at the mirror,I looked pretty good. I looked at the clock and it was barely 6:55,school didn't start till 8:00. I got my laptop and sat on my bean bag. I opened my laptop and went on Myspace. I changed my status: Can't wait for 7th grade! Very Happy I looked to see who was online,nobody was. I logged off and turned off my laptop.I shut it closed and got my Itouch. I didn't feel like listening to music anymore so i put it back and got my Iphone. I texted my best friend Marina,She didn't text back so I put it down but suddenly I got a text from a random number. it said "Hey Melissa!" I texted back "Hi? Who is this." "It's Nathan from school." I screamed,Nathan had been my crush since 4th grade! "Oh,Hey! How did you get my number..Let me guess Marina? "Yeah,So I was wondering.."

Last edited by piepie456 on Tue May 25, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Fantagerainbow.blogspot.com
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:00 am

Nice story! (:
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:18 am

Nice story! I like it!
Back to top Go down
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:05 am

ooh its really good
cant wait for moree!! ;D
Back to top Go down
piepie456
Junior Fantagian
piepie456

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Chapter 2:
I replied to him "Yeah..?" I felt a bunch of
questions in my head.. What was he gonna say?! My phone vibrated I
couldn't see it,I couldn't see it.. I finally opened the message. "So I
was Wondering..Do you wanna go out?" I jumped up in the air! He asked me
out,he asked me out! I Replied "Yeah,yeah yeah!" I pressed send and
screamed so loud. I felt like a total idiot. I looked at the time 7:45.
Omg! I ran downstairs and ate waffles. I quickly grabbed my backpack.
"Bye mom!" "Bye hunny." I ran out the door and to the bus stop. As I was
waiting for the bus I got a new message from Marina. "Hey are u comin 2
skool?" I quickly replied. "Yeah! I'm at the bus stop c ya there." The
bus finally came,It was the moment I was waiting for my whole life 7th
grade.

*Sorry it's short,Chapter 3 will be short too,Sorry!
Back to top Go down
piepie456
Junior Fantagian
piepie456

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:40 pm

Chapter 3:
"Melissa!" Marina said with a big smile on her
face. "Hey,Guess what Rina!" "What?" "Well Nathan asked me out!" Her
face got lit up. "WHAT REALLY!" "YEAH!" We jumped up and down for a long
time. "Hey Rina where's Nathan.." "You mean your bf? He's over there
with his friends." "K thanks!" I walked to him. "Hey." I said to him
shyly. "Hi Melissa!" "What's up..?" I felt like an idiot. "Nothing
much.." The bell rang,saved by the bell. "See ya." I said to him running
to class. Great I think I
bored my own boyfriend.

*Sorry this is REALLY short and Chapter 1 is really long,Sorry!
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:21 am

ahh that is amazing! can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:51 am

Amazig!! Nice job!!
Back to top Go down
v

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:44 am

Niceeee! Can't wait 4 more!
Back to top Go down
piepie456
Junior Fantagian
piepie456

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:58 am

*This chapter will be long =]

~Chapter 4

~During Class

"Ok class! Blah..blah..blah!" That's all I heard the teacher say. Suddenly Nathan passed me a note. It said "Melissa,meet me after school we need to talk." I looked back at him and he looked happy. I wonder what he wants to talk about.. What if he's gonna break up with me,Oh no. "Melissa give me that note,NOW." Ms.Whillips the teacher said. "Okay.." I gave her the note,my heart was beating fast. She put the note in the trash and went back to her desk,Rude much?

~After school
I sat on the bench waiting for Nathan we're supposed to walk together together today. I saw him walking to me. "Melissa!" He came up to me and sat next to me. We got off the bench and walked. "So what did you want to talk to me about..?" "I wanted to give you something" He took something out of his pocket. "Here.." He gave me a necklace that said Love . "Nathan.." He put the necklace on me. "It's beutiful i love it!" Then I saw Marina and Nathan's best friend kissing. "Nathan,look it's Marina and Justin!!!" I pointed to them near the 3 year old park. "Oh my gosh it is!" "Nathan,isn't Justin dating Lauren?" "Yes! he is!!" Uh oh i thought,this isn't good.. Lauren was a friend not that good of a friend,but a friend! Lauren is Marina's best friend though. What do I do? Marina and Lauren will get hurt. Do I tell Lauren..or stop Marina?

*Not that much of drama but there will be soon! Wink
Back to top Go down
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:59 am

thats really good
keep writing! ;D
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:58 am

thats awesomeee! ahh plz write more!
Back to top Go down
piepie456
Junior Fantagian
piepie456

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:10 pm

~Chapter 5

"Nathan,let's not get into this drama..I don't want Lauren or Marina hurt,let's go before it get's messy." Too late. Lauren came. "MARINA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" she saw them.. Me and Nathan hid in the bushes so we didn't have to be in the mess. we watched. "Lauren..It's not what you think.." Justin said. "PSH,that's what they all say!! And you Marina I thought you were my best friend!" "Laur..I'm sorry..I didn't mean it.. i-i-i'm sorry.." Marina ran away as fast as she could. Lauren and Justin left too without looking at eachother at all. Me and Nathan got out of the bushes. "Good thing they didn't see us.." We went home.

~At home
I went inside my house and went upstairs as soon as possible. I tried to call Marina and lauren,none answered. I got on my laptop and went on IM. Lauren was on! Her status was:I trusted you..Sad I im'd her.

Lissaxo:Lauren are you ok?
Laurdino678:No..I'm not Melissa..
Lissaxo:Are you mad,sad? You can talk to me.
Laurdino678:Well..I thought Rina was my friend..guess not. I trusted her I knew she liked Justin but i didn't know she would do this to me..I know you know what she did I saw you in the bushes with Nathan.
Lissaxo:Oh..I wanted to do something,I did but i didn't know what i'm sorry Laur Sad
Laurdino678:It's okay. I understand I do.
Lissaxo:So..to cheer you up wanna go to the movies?
Laurdino678:Sure!
Lissaxo: Kay,i'll pick you up soon get ready!

I signed out and changed. I put on skinny jeans and my Rawr I'm a dino! Shirt since Lauren loves dinosaurs.I put on makeup then I went downstairs and put on my Green converse. "Mom,me and Lauren are gonna go to the movies can you take us?" "Sure why not hunny." "Great,thanks!" I grabbed my jacket and got into the car. As we we're driving to Lauren's house I asked my mom some questions. "Mom how many boyfriends did you have in middle school?" "3,baby why?" "Just wondering." My mom was a single mom and I respected her for that I loved my mom so much. We got to Lauren's house I got out of the car and rang her doorbell. She answered. "Hey! Let's goo!" "Alrighty,pighty!" Lauren was so pretty she was wearing skinny jeans and a shirt that says "Me + you=Popsicle love!" With 2 popsicles smiling at eachother. And Pink Vans. We got into the car and finally got there. "Thanks mom for driving us! Let's go Lauren" "Be safe baby." We got out of the car. "Lizza look! It's Marina!" Marina was there kissing some random dude. "Who is she kissing?" I asked Lauren. "Who knows..She is such a slut she kisses every guy she sees!" "I guess :/" We got into the movie theater. We grabbed seats in the back and the movie started,this was an OK day I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:23 pm

awesomez Very Happy more mela, morez!
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Nice story! i like it!
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:19 pm

plz write more!! its amazing!
Back to top Go down
piepie456
Junior Fantagian
piepie456

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Lol more is coming soon Pinkys don't worry =P
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:16 pm

aha alrite! i can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
piepie456
Junior Fantagian
piepie456

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:59 am

~Chapter 6

The movie ended. As we got out of the movie theater to wait for my mom I saw someone..It looked like Matt,it was! "Laury,look it's Matt!" "What? where..?" "Over there" I pointed to him with Justin. "And Justin's here.." Lauren sighed. What Marina did was pretty bad. "Hey,cheer up!" "How could I lyssa..my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend,then I see her kissing another stranger then I see my ex,he's the last person I ever wanted to see." What Lauren said was kinda sad I felt bad for her. "Hey wanna invite Annabelle,Alice,and Natalie over to my house for a sleepover maybe that'll cheer you up!" "Sure,and can we invite Marina too..I really need to talk to her.." "K" My mom finally came. We got into her car and went to my house. We called Annabelle Alice Natalie and Marina. They all could come! "Wait I don't have any clothes.." Well your house is a block away we could walk there quick and get some. "Great!" We walked to her house and got her stuff we got back. Everybody was already there. Lauren saw Marina and it looked like she was about to cry,she didn't. "Soo..Let's go upstairs!" "Okay." they all said. We got up to my room and got everything ready. Everyone put on their pj's and I put on my Best friend forever cami and my Aeropostale pajama pants. I got out of the bathroom and heard a yell. I went straight to my room...Nobody was there.. Omg! I searched the whole house and nowhere to be found. Oh God I said to myself.. This isn't good.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:04 am

You're mixing up the whole story, I cant wait to see what occurs next!
Nice job~
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:53 am

Awesome! i can't wait to see what happens next!
Back to top Go down
piepie456
Junior Fantagian
piepie456

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:07 pm

@Anaira Mixing up the story makes it more intresting! Smile

~Chapter 7

I couldn't tell my mom I lost my OWN friends! I didn't really lose them..either they were playing hide n seek or they got kidnapped. I tried to think positive but I couldn't..I ran downstairs and I had to tell my mom wether i'd like it or not. "Um..mom,I don't know where my friends went.." "WHAT?! What do you mean! MELISSA!" "Well I went to the bathroom to change and when I came back they were gone!" "Oh God,Oh God! Are u sure you checked everywhere they aren't playing a game on you or anything?!" "I checked everywhere mom there nowhere to be found!" "CHECK AGAIN!" I ran upstairs and searched my room,then I noticed my window was open. OMG. "MOM! MY WINDOW IS OPEN! I THINK THEY GOT KIDNAPPED! MOM MOM!" She ran upstairs and saw the window open. "Melissa,we're calling the police,call their parents." "Okay." I called all their parents and they came in about 2 seconds! "What happened Ann?! Where are my children?!" They all said to my mom. The police came and searched everywhere,Didn't i just do that about 1000 times?! They aren't here! "Everyone settle down. I think I know where the kids are" The police man said. "There's been a kidnapper on lose since April." "OMG NOO! MY CHILDREN!" All the mothers said. I couldn't help but cry,my friends could be dead. My mother hugged me and talked to the police officer. "So what you're saying is that their children could be..dead?" "We don't know ma'm" The phone rang and i went to answer it. It was a man. "Pass me to your mother child,I know something." The man said,he had a really deep voice. I passed the phone to my mom. She put it on speaker "Hello?" "I have the kids." "What?! Where are they! Who are you!" "Meet me at the gas station with 1,000 dollars." He hung up. "We'll go with you" "Okay.." "Stay here with the mothers Melissa." "Mommy i'm scared!" I said. I sounded like a 2 year old but I didn't care I wanted my friends back! "It's okay Lissa we'll get your friends back" The police officer patted me on the back and they left. I went to the couch and waited for my mother. This couldn't be happening I said to myself. Annabelle,Alice,Marina,and lauren's mom all hugged me. I got up to get some water and the phone rang again. "Hello?" "Melissa,It's your mom we got your friends back-NO I GAVE U THE 1,000-" She hung up. What the heck? What's going on. I told them what happened and then I remembered. Stephanie! I went upstairs to check up on her and she was safely sleeping on her bed. Why did they take them and not Stephanie? Who knows. I looked at the clock: 3:06. Way past my bed time and I was really tired. I layed down next to Stephanie thinking if something happened to my mom,but the police officer was there. He was really nice he was my D.A.R.E officer in 5th grade. I hoped everything would be okay and everybody would come back safe. I prayed and before you know it I fell asleep.

Tune in next time to find out if Annabelle,Lauren,Alice,And Marina come back safe and alive! Wink
Back to top Go down
v

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Ohmaigawd.

I WANTZ MOREZ.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:14 pm

I want morey!!! Interesting!! O mai gawd!
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:57 am

Wow only $1,000? Thats a a small price to pay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Fearless Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   ~Fearless Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Fearless Love
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next