Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

~Fearless Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:58 am

omgg! i need moree! i bet the kidnapper took them x]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:27 am

this really interesting nowwies!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
piepie456
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:18 pm

@Anaira Not really,lol.
@Pinkys Haha you're like the biggest fan of this story xP

~Chapter 8

I woke up. Since it was Saturday I expected my mom downstairs making dinner of Stephanie telling me to wake up very early.But Stephanie wasn't next to me like last night. Maybe she went downstairs already.. I ran downstairs but nobody was there. I expected to see a note from my mom saying that she went somewhere,i checked,none. I felt a bit of panic. Where was Stephanie and my mom? Then I remembered,the kidnapper! The phone rang and I jumped up. That scared me! I went to answer the phone. "Hello?" "I expected you to answer since your mom and sister are gone forever" It was the kidnapper! "Where are they!! Give them back!" "Let's make a deal,kid." "What.." "I give back these idiots if you tell me where your mom hides all her money" "Huh? My mom hides money?" "Don't act stupid. You know where she hides it" I didn't want to tell him but I had to if I wanted my friends and family back. "Umm..Can you pass me to my mom please!" "Fine,here." "Melissa! Tell him where it is!" "But mom we'll be broke!" She whispered "No Melissa..just trust me,please tell him where it is." "Aight kid tell me." "Stop calling me kid,I'm 12 and it's in her top drawer" "I'll call you whatever I want. And i'll be at ur house in 15 minutes with these idiots." Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! The phone went. He hung up. He was gonna be here in 15 minutes enough time for me to call the police. I didn't want to use the house phone so I went upstairs so I can call from my cellphone. I was almost to my room until I saw a man with a beard,drunk,bald,and had droopy eyes. He didn't see me. I went downstairs really quick but he was already down there. "Going somewhere kid?" "Umm..No." How did he get there?? "Thanks for the money,here's your idiots." He threw my mom Stephanie,Annabelle,Alice,Marina and Lauren on the floor. Then he left. "Are you guys okay?!" "Yeah! you did the right thing hunny." My mom said. "I guess." "You did" Everybody said. "I have to drive you girls home,your parents must be heck worried.". We all got in the car and dropped them off. "Long day huh?" "Yeaahh.." "Anyone want to go for ice cream?" "Yeah!!" Me and Steph said. I did the right thing I said to myself. I felt so good until my phone vibrated. It was a text from Nathan. "Melissa..I need to tell you something." "Shoot." "Well..My parents don't want me to date you." I looked at the message and nearly cried. "Why?.." "Idk. I'm soo sorry,But I have to break up with you ;(" "Oh. It's okay,I guess we could still be friends" "Yeah." My heart sunk. "Love is fearless" My grandma always told me. She's 20 years younger then my grandpa. Her parents didn't want her to date him. But she did anyways. She snuck out and got pregnant and had my mom at 16. Later on she got married at 18,got kicked out of her parent's house. The last thing they said to her was "I never wanna see your face ever again." 10 Days later her dad died. 5 years later her mom died. She didn't attend any of their funerals. If love was fearless I would still be dating Nathan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantagerainbow.blogspot.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:43 pm

Cool! But I think you at least need to specify which is which. On the "Melissa I need to tell you something.' "Shoot"

I didnt know who was talking there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
piepie456
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:46 pm

@Pokeranger "Melissa I need to tell you something" Nathan texted her that and Melissa said "Shoot." xP
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:45 pm

I wantz morez stillz.

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
piepie456
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:30 pm

@Miyeon I was in a rush when I wrote chapter 8 that's why it's not so good but more will be coming soon xP
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:52 pm

lol this sounds soo real... did this actually happen? well if it didnt you have a really big imaginatiion!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
piepie456
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:36 pm

@Linda No it's fake haha,yeah I really do have an imagination xP
Back to top Go down
piepie456
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Yoo! Any of you wanna help me with ideas!? I don't have anymore ideas! I'll give you credit don't worry(:
Back to top Go down
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Um... I feel lost. It goes by to fast! D: eh, put more details, give the main character a rounder personality, the usual.

It good, though! Love it! 9/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:38 pm

MORE MORE MORE!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:48 pm

so awsmm. neeeed more!D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
piepie456
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:26 pm

~Chapter 9!
Credits to:Soccer4lifeyo! Thanks you helped me a lot!(:

We finally got to the ice cream place. I got chocolate and Steph got Rocky Road with M&m's on top. Just when I was going to sit down,there he was. Nathan and Marina kissing. I thought he couldn't date me because his parents didn't want him too. And I thought Marina was my friend? Lauren was right,she does kiss every guy she sees. But this was different. My ex boyfriend and my best friend kissing like really? I couldn't stand seeing them kissing. I had to do something I didn't want to. I went to their table and shoved my ice cream down Marina's shirt. "I thought you were my BEST FRIEND? Huh? Best friends don't kiss their ex's. I HATE you." "Melissa! I love Marina!" Nathan yelled. "Shut the hell up Nathan,I thought you didn't want to date me because your parents didn't want you too. Huh? Did you even love me? No you didn't this was your plan all along! You just dated me so you could get closer to Marina! You know what don't talk to me ever again!" "MELISSA!" Marina screamed. "Yes this was our plan. I never liked you. I never will. You thought I was your "Best friend",NO. I ALWAYS hated you. Your such a-" "OH REALLY MARINA? WHAT ABOUT THIS "I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR BEST FRIEND" CRAP YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME?! YOU KNOW WHAT WHATEVER I DON'T CARE. AND I NEVER WILL I HOPE YOU SPEND YOUR LIFE BEING A LITTLE WHORE LIKE YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN!!" I screamed so hard everyone was staring. "Let's go Stephanie NOW." I pulled Stephanie's arm out of the Ice cream place. "Melissa are you ok?" Stephanie said in her innocent voice. "Yeah." I said wiping a tear off my face. She hugged me and I hugged her. We waited for mom to pick us up. She finally came and we went home. I ran to my room and cried. Cried so hard. I thought she was my best friend! I thought wrong. I layed on my bed staring up at the wall. Suddenly I got a text from Marina. It said "Hey i'm sorry. I truly am. Meet me by the river." I looked at the clock 3:19 barely. I told mom I was going to Lauren's house because she dosen't like me being by the rivers. I ran to the rivers. There was Marina. "Marina?" "Hey." "Umm.." "Come here.." I walked to her and hugged her. The rivers didn't have any protection so it was easily to fall and die because it's so deep. "Yeah. you thought I was your friend again? Hell no. This is for calling me a whore you B****" She pushed me into the river. I fell in and I couldn't breath.. All I saw was black. Where was I?... Then a man was standing there. "Hello?? Who are you where am I" "Don't worry my dear I will help you." What was happening. Am I dead?...
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 am

TEEHEE *blushes*(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:42 am

So....epic o.o NEED MORE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
piepie456
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:55 pm

~Chapter 10

"Lyssa breath please!" It was the sound of my mother. I woke up. "Mom...?" I said weakly. Was Marina gone? Did she tell the truth? "Hunny i'm here can you hear me??" "Ye..a..h mo...m" I said. "Marina told me you guys ditched Lauren and went to the rivers then you guys wanted to play a game and you accidently fell in the rivers" WHAT? What a total FAIL lie! What a surprise. I got carried into the ambulance car with my mom next to me. "M..oo..mm.. Ma..r..i..n" I couldn't say more,my heart felt as in it couldn't take anything more. I didn't want to die. God please don't let me die I prayed silently to myself. We finally got to the hospital. Ever since I saw that movie about a dead girl walking in the hospital I was scared of hospitals. They took me to the emergency room and I could hear my mom and the doctor talking. "Your daughter is fine. She just broke her arm. Don't worry she'll be okay." Then he came into my room and did all the stuff and I ended up being in a cast. My arm hurted soooo much. It was visitors time. Lauren came in,then my mom,then Steph. Then Marina came with flowers. "Melissa,i'm so sorry,and I truly mean it this time." "Fine." "I really am" This time I felt like she ment it.
I finally got to go home after 3 days. My arm hurt again. I went up to my room and layed in my bed. My mom came in with shocking news. "Melissa,I have something to tell you.." "Yeah..?" "Your friend,Marina died in a car accident coming to visit you." "What.." "I'm sorry." She walked out of my room and I couldn't believe it. Marina's...dead? I looked at the calender June 15,it's not April fools day. This is really happening,Rina's dead.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:47 am

Well, everyone's going to end up dying sooner or later Razz
BTW, 'hurted' is not a word, its 'hurt' in all tenses.
And this is how you write the word breathe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vatt
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:22 am

whoa.. epic story... except now all the stories i have read are dieing and dead and suicide and scary and all 0.0 but its like relly good... i noticed im saying that in all the stories though -_- u ppl can seriously write epic stories

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:27 am

nicee! <33 it(: good job so far mel!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:42 pm

I wantz moarz.

^That's whut I say to epic stories. xDD

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
piepie456
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:07 pm

~Chapter 11
*Credits to Soccer4lifeyo A.k.a Maddie for writing this chapter it's amazing better then what I was thinking thanks Maddie<3

How could Marina possibly be dead? Was this even possible? I wish I
hadn't stuffed the ice cream down her back. I wish I hadn't called her a
whore. I regret a lot of things. I definatly regret saying I didn't
care what she did with her life. It was all my fault. Marina was truly
sorry but then again she lied to my Mom! I was frustrated. Why me? Why
did I have to get myself into such a mess? This Sucked. This really
sucked. Marina was dead. And there was nothing I could do about it.
''Mom'', who killed Marina?'' I tried not to cry. ''A drunk driver. He
was 3 times the legal limit.'' My heart stopped. Screw
that driver. If it wasn't for him, Marina and I would be hugging right
now saying we were sorry at this very moment. If only Marina had stayed
at the hospital none of this would have happened. I miss Marina.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Piepie, I recommend you save your story somewhere on your files, if mace sees it, he'll erase this topic~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
piepie456
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:12 pm

:0 Why would he delete it?
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~Fearless Love   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:14 pm

he deleted mine. i never saved it):