Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 My new drawing HOPE U LIKE IT :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: My new drawing HOPE U LIKE IT :D   Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:08 pm



Thats it...I notice the hair looks kind of weird I always have trouble doing hair -.- if anyone can teach me that will be great :] Anyway critiques and below do you mind adding a video tutorial link or something ty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8763
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: My new drawing HOPE U LIKE IT :D   Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:07 pm

it is really nice. maybe you should add hands? i can not make fingers good so sometimes i put the arms behind her back or not showing. maybe make the hands circles? also, she does not have eyebrows, eyelashes, and maybe you should do a black outline. on the hair, i draw it with hair showing in the back. when you look at your self, do you see 2 areas of hair down and that's it? or do you see the hair going behind you? if you are doing "piggy tails" then be sure to add the hair band. i know you made her head try to look big, but it is a little too big. keep drawing and i promise you will improve!

6/10 it is really nice.

sorry, i am not that good at showing you ow to draw stuff lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: My new drawing HOPE U LIKE IT :D   Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Squirtle wrote:
it is really nice. maybe you should add hands? i can not make fingers good so sometimes i put the arms behind her back or not showing. maybe make the hands circles? also, she does not have eyebrows, eyelashes, and maybe you should do a black outline. on the hair, i draw it with hair showing in the back. when you look at your self, do you see 2 areas of hair down and that's it? or do you see the hair going behind you? if you are doing "piggy tails" then be sure to add the hair band. i know you made her head try to look big, but it is a little too big. keep drawing and i promise you will improve!

6/10 it is really nice.

sorry, i am not that good at showing you ow to draw stuff lol
Thanks!! Its really hard for me though because I am useto drawing on paper so it wont come out its best.& the hair is the most difficult !!! x[ I always have trouble and its so annoying!! See people make skin but for some reason like when I try to put skin it comes out...bad like no how the people it videos ill take a screen shot for you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: My new drawing HOPE U LIKE IT :D   Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Its cute I know how to make hair 1 thing make the hair with darker colors and fill it in with even darker it will get a nice texture if you do it vice versa it might not look quite right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: My new drawing HOPE U LIKE IT :D   Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:23 pm

It's cute but, there's no hair behind her back, (unless you made pigtails) she had no hands, she's in a really awkward position. However this is really cute I'd rate it 6.4/10. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: My new drawing HOPE U LIKE IT :D   Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:27 pm

it's cute!! Good job!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: My new drawing HOPE U LIKE IT :D   Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Thanks guys :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8763
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: My new drawing HOPE U LIKE IT :D   Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Takagi ღ wrote:
Squirtle wrote:
it is really nice. maybe you should add hands? i can not make fingers good so sometimes i put the arms behind her back or not showing. maybe make the hands circles? also, she does not have eyebrows, eyelashes, and maybe you should do a black outline. on the hair, i draw it with hair showing in the back. when you look at your self, do you see 2 areas of hair down and that's it? or do you see the hair going behind you? if you are doing "piggy tails" then be sure to add the hair band. i know you made her head try to look big, but it is a little too big. keep drawing and i promise you will improve!

6/10 it is really nice.

sorry, i am not that good at showing you ow to draw stuff lol
Thanks!! Its really hard for me though because I am use to drawing on paper so it wont come out its best.& the hair is the most difficult !!! x[ I always have trouble and its so annoying!! See people make skin but for some reason like when I try to put skin it comes out...bad like no how the people it videos ill take a screen shot for you!

i am use to drawing on paper too. keep drawing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: My new drawing HOPE U LIKE IT :D   Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Squirtle wrote:
Takagi ღ wrote:
Squirtle wrote:
it is really nice. maybe you should add hands? i can not make fingers good so sometimes i put the arms behind her back or not showing. maybe make the hands circles? also, she does not have eyebrows, eyelashes, and maybe you should do a black outline. on the hair, i draw it with hair showing in the back. when you look at your self, do you see 2 areas of hair down and that's it? or do you see the hair going behind you? if you are doing "piggy tails" then be sure to add the hair band. i know you made her head try to look big, but it is a little too big. keep drawing and i promise you will improve!

6/10 it is really nice.

sorry, i am not that good at showing you ow to draw stuff lol
Thanks!! Its really hard for me though because I am use to drawing on paper so it wont come out its best.& the hair is the most difficult !!! x[ I always have trouble and its so annoying!! See people make skin but for some reason like when I try to put skin it comes out...bad like no how the people it videos ill take a screen shot for you!

i am use to drawing on paper too. keep drawing!
I will!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My new drawing HOPE U LIKE IT :D   Today at 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 
My new drawing HOPE U LIKE IT :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pride of Oklahoma Drum Major Drawing
» The Apostles of the Monkey Duke - Drawing & Animation
» My Drawing of a Cat
» Chloe Drawing
» Takuto's Drawing shop! [New!]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Artwork-
Jump to: