Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it. Empty
PostSubject: Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it.   Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Is there any apps on the iphone that you can use to draw and upload it here ? Since everyone is using there iPads and tablets and stuff there has to be an app for iphone x3
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it.   Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:27 pm

I know only of an animation ceator which makes movies. But then idk.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it.   Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Actually, most people use Wacom drawing tablets. Those tablets aren't like iPads. They plug into your computer and you can make computer drawings with them.

But for iPhones and such, I believe there is an app called Doodlebuddy. It's not the best for drawing, but you could look in the categories in the app store.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it.   Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:37 am

It's harder to draw on iPad, but I have an app called "Art Set", I believe it is called.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it.   Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:48 am

Hop wrote:
Actually, most people use Wacom drawing tablets. Those tablets aren't like iPads. They plug into your computer and you can make computer drawings with them.

But for iPhones and such, I believe there is an app called Doodlebuddy. It's not the best for drawing, but you could look in the categories in the app store.

This ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it.   Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a way you can draw on your iphone and upload it.
Page 1 of 1