Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

i made a new super hero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

i made a new super hero Empty
PostSubject: i made a new super hero   i made a new super hero Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:38 am

this one is kinda lame though. i got the idea from watching shugo chara.

there is a girl named Kathy who is 10 years old. something happond (i really don't know how she got this) but she got a weird ketchup bottle. somehow, the bottle will never be empty of ketchup. her super hero name is "ketchup"! the ketchup bottle has some connection to her so when she squirts it on a bad guy or something it will take some of his/her power down. but there is an opponet that has a mustard bottle but he has a connection with it too. he is Mustard man! he uses his power for evil. so when you squirt the bottle your power does not go down. you have to use a move with it. this is really hard to explain..you know on sailer moon they had the moon prism power and it does something magical? and on shugo chara they have open heart? you have to say a name of a move and something will happon. it is really hard to explain lol. sorry it is hard to understand so here is a bio!

name:kathy
super hero name:ketchup
who is she?:a super hero
what does she do?:she carries a magic ketchup bottle. it will only be magic if Kathy is using it. it is not magic to anyone else. it helps her fight evil!
personality:brave,funny, happy, a good secret keeper
likes:funny things, the color red, ketchup, swimming, summer, food
dislikes:scary things, Mustard, the color black, chairs that can spin, eating pie
talents:doing magic

i know this sounds funny lol. i made a comic of this on a disney create website because my 8 year old sister goes on it.

p.s. i did not know what section to put this topic in.

Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i made a new super hero   i made a new super hero Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 am

Can I see the comic? ;w;

DC Tips (just trying to help people get the way DC works):
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: i made a new super hero   i made a new super hero Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:44 am

Rufistar wrote:
Can I see the comic? ;w;

it is really stupid.. trust me, it is really embarrrising because i wrote it when my idea just started of it. on the website other people can not see it until disney "shares" it. i can send a link to my art page for when it does show?

http://disney.go.com/create/artists/disneyrocks554

yes i know it is harder to draw on there then it is on a real drawing program

i am probally going to re-do that comic

Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i made a new super hero   i made a new super hero Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:55 am

Which art is it? I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: i made a new super hero   i made a new super hero Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:57 am

Rufistar wrote:

that is because no one can see it before it gets shared. i will make a new one and post it here, ok?
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i made a new super hero   i made a new super hero Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:58 am

Ketchup Master wrote:
Rufistar wrote:

that is because no one can see it before it gets shared. i will make a new one and post it here, ok?

Ok, then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i made a new super hero   i made a new super hero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i made a new super hero
Page 1 of 1