Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Glitch   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Hi has anyone heard of this game called glitch.com... Well I've been playing it and its fun. If you have to wait for it to get an email. I can use my keys to unlock you to play just pm me if you do end up playing it and well I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3495
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 16
Location : memes

PostSubject: Re: Glitch   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Whats it about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Glitch   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:56 pm

anna:) wrote:
Whats it about?

Its a game about your imagination and you create your own world Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Glitch   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:59 pm

I signed up for it a couple months ago! I still haven't got the email, though. D:

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Glitch   Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Len wrote:
I signed up for it a couple months ago! I still haven't got the email, though. D:

I can unlock you if you want but I need your email sadly... I joined today I signed up for it in april...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Glitch   Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Hmm, I'll join. I've been needing a game lately, I lost interest in Animal Jam and Fantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: Glitch   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:21 pm

It looks interesting, I might have to try it as well, if you're interested in inviting me I will be happy to give you my email adress. : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Glitch   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:31 pm

S wrote:
It looks interesting, I might have to try it as well, if you're interested in inviting me I will be happy to give you my email adress. : )
Ok I will just pm it I think you will get to sign up immediatly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Glitch   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Crystal_saga wrote:
S wrote:
It looks interesting, I might have to try it as well, if you're interested in inviting me I will be happy to give you my email adress. : )
Ok I will just pm it I think you will get to sign up immediatly

Yes please me too. I gave them my email, it still hasn't come yet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8763
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Glitch   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:05 pm

It sounds really cool


I might sign up soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Glitch   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Crystal_saga wrote:
S wrote:
It looks interesting, I might have to try it as well, if you're interested in inviting me I will be happy to give you my email adress. : )
Ok I will just pm it I think you will get to sign up immediatly

Yes please me too. I gave them my email, it still hasn't come yet...

If you do it that way it will take foreverrrrrr I signed up in april and I got it today. If you trust me enough I will send you a friend invite and you can sign up immediatly I have only 3 per day though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Glitch   Today at 12:47 am

Back to top Go down
 
Glitch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Entertainment-
Jump to: