Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012

Go down 
+11
Seychelles
alex
Usui
Squirtle
Rufistar
Primrose
emiko
Mr.Noah
Silver
Flynn
Cherry
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Empty
PostSubject: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:29 pm

IM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL THE TIME MY FRIEND IS MEAN TO ME
Saying my outfit does not match
Saying my make-up is all messed up
Saying I will never have a BF
Saying mean things behind my back
I don't even know why Im friends with her!
Then she called me fat and it was the last straw!
And Im 12 years old and only weigh 75 pounds! Im not even fat!
I don't want to sound mean but I think she is just jealous or something
I personally think everyone is the same no matter what race/beliefs/etc.
BUT I guess she does CARE WHAT PEOPLE LOOK LIKE!
I was just talking to her on the phone and she said all of a sudden
"Kitty you should really lose some weight, I mean look at you! By the time you are in collage your going look like a hippo!" she said
Then I asked her if she was joking and she said no in a sirius (sry gram.) voice.
I told her she was not being so nice but she did not care and hang up the phone!
Now I'm very angry
I told my other BFF (Ik I have two weirdo me Very Happy) and she said she was being mean

IM NEVER TALKING TO HER AGAIN! She is SO mean!
No
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:35 pm

Omg that friend of your is a total butt! Honestly you deserve better! You are a nice person, why would she say that about you!!! I'm mad at your friend even though i don't even know her.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:39 pm

❤Kitty wrote:
"Kitty you should really lose some weight, I mean look at you! By the time you are in collage your going look like a hippo!" she said
Then I asked her if she was joking and she said no in a sirius (sry gram.) voice.
I told her she was not being so nice but she did not care and hang up the phone!
Now I'm very angry
I told my other BFF (Ik I have two weirdo me Very Happy) and she said she was being mean

No

There are jerks in this world, and you'll just have to deal. I know she's hurting your feelings, but hey, no one's forcing you to hang out with her. Also, 75 pounds is underweight for a 12 year old. You're not fat at all.

Oh, and it's not bad to care what people look like, it's bad to insult them if you don't like the way they look. Your friend can keep her opinions to herself unless you specifically asked her for her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:46 pm

Thnx everyone for the help! Anyways I gtg read my summer reading book, still be on hidden but thnx!

And yes "Ron Weasly" I try to eat alot to gain some pounds my doc. says my weight is underweight
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:50 pm

❤Kitty wrote:
Now I'm very angry

No
OMG thats exactly what my friend does but she is apparently being nice? One time she said I was ugly. but of course I back talk (don't do that it only makes it worse) and say not so good looking yourself then she tells the teacher rude. I try ignoring her but then she follows me. You are not the only one dealing with this trust me.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Crystal_saga wrote:
❤Kitty wrote:
Now I'm very angry

No
OMG thats exactly what my friend does but she is apparently being nice? One time she said I was ugly. but of course I back talk (don't do that it only makes it worse) and say not so good looking yourself then she tells the teacher rude. I try ignoring her but then she follows me. You are not the only one dealing with this trust me.

I have a friend that follows me too!Shes so annoying following me around making opinions on other people is so ridiculous and annoying !!I don't wanna be mean to her so I don't say anything !
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:17 pm

What a jerk she is.

Get revenge.

Trash talk her.

Ok, if she calls you fat or something, say

"Wow! Thanks! I thought it was vice-versa, oh well! Ive been working on my fat. And my bumps."

Then bump her.

Also,

"Wow, im famous! Everybody wants my attention, especcialy you! Want my autograph?"

^Say that in the middle of her mean sentence. Then give her a slip of paper with your name on it and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Well. She looks mean but nobody's perfect. Try taking it in a good way. Or, just tell her to top.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Bethany wrote:
Well. She looks mean but nobody's perfect. Try taking it in a good way. Or, just tell her to top.

No offense, i think saying "Stop" wont help.

Btw, if you dont wanna trash talk, just cough ALOT in the middle of her sentence. Works every time. After that, walk away.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:30 pm

My bf for some reason thinks my other bf is bossy and rude. But she doesn't say that to her face, in fact if you looked at the two of them you would have thought they were bfs. But eh, whatever. I hang out with both of em.

Is she fatter plumpier than you? Than say something like "And I guess you're not fat?"

The thing with me is I think of good back talks... an hour later when I'm thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Rufistar wrote:
My bf for some reason thinks my other bf is bossy and rude. But she doesn't say that to her face, in fact if you looked at the two of them you would have thought they were bfs. But eh, whatever. I hang out with both of em.

Is she fatter plumpier than you? Than say something like "And I guess you're not fat?"

The thing with me is I think of good back talks... an hour later when I'm thinking about it.

Your talking my style, girlfriend.

Do something like what Rufi said, good idea. But you can also say it when shes NOT fat.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:39 pm

I just don't think I'm going hang out with her anymore but thnx for the advice everyone FataFan LOL And yes she is a little BIGGER than me Rufi, but I don't mind it anyways I said what I said so ya, but thnx everyone!

PS Rufi the friend I was talking about b4 (Lets call her C, not the one who is mean) she is my BFF. To the one who is mean lets call her R (Name starts with R) R would always tell C that I would say mean things about C but C is VERY nice and would not believe R and they hate each other (I just thought that was in common to you)
Sry if none of that made sense
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:48 pm

EDIT:oops late alert

maybe she just got mad on someone and is taking it out on you... i would do this:

talk to her about it. say that it is mean and you are tired of it.

NEVER EVER GET RENENGE ON A FRIEND or else they will just start to hate you.

if it does not work then just stop hanging around with her. if you are at school and it happens, do not be afrade to tell a teacher.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:22 pm

That's a really mean friend, why were you guys even friends in the first place? Anyway, trash talking her won't help it makes the situation even worse. Try sorting things out, like find a new friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Sebastian wrote:
That's a really mean friend, why were you guys even friends in the first place? Anyway, trash talking her won't help it makes the situation even worse. Try sorting things out, like find a new friend.
Exactly. Trash talking or "getting revenge" is immature and will only make matters worse. There's tons of people at your school, so I'm sure you'll find someone you like.

Also, if you're 12, it really depends on your height. Like, if you're 5'2, 75 pounds is really underweight. On the other hand, if you're 4'6, 75 pounds is average.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Len wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Exactly. Trash talking or "getting revenge" is immature and will only make matters worse. There's tons of people at your school, so I'm sure you'll find someone you like.

Also, if you're 12, it really depends on your height. Like, if you're 5'2, 75 pounds is really underweight. On the other hand, if you're 4'6, 75 pounds is average.

I am 4 foot 4. 69.2 pounds.

Im overwheight. I think.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 pm

I really don't think if people are overwheight or not, the only thing that concerns me if that it becomes a health issue (Never say your weight if you don't want to!). It is a health issue to me because I'm 75 pounds and Im 5 feet 7 inches, I used to be fat Then I lost LOTS of weight, now I need to gain it back. Now I have to take a pill everyday that is supposed to make me gain some weight. I wish I never lost all that weight EVER.

Anyways

I called R up and she never picked up the phone,
Then a txt was on my cell a phone!
It said that I was a horrible friend I asked why and she said C told her that I told R's BF yes she has a BF that R hated him
I called C and told her such thing she said she would never do that
And I believe her I trust her she is nice and caring and would never do such thing
So I called R's BF (We r friends) and asked him, he had no clue what was going on
Then I txt R that she made it up
SHE DID
Sh was all like
"I just wanted some drama!" she knows i hate this kind of stuff
So of course to make me all mad she made all of this stuff up
I told her I was not going be her friend anymore and she said (We were on the phone now) she did not care

So ya!!!! IM SO HAPPY IM NOT HER FRIEND ANYMORE SHE WAS THE WORST FRIEND ANYONE COULD HAVE Im not trying to sound rude but I just don't like her at all

So thank you EVERYONE for your advice now Im as happy as a bird out of a cage!
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:12 pm

I'm 11 and i weigh 104 pounds! >.<
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:36 pm

❤Kitty wrote:
And yes "Ron Weasly" I try to eat alot to gain some pounds my doc. says my weight is underweight

Relax, I'm almost twelve and I'm 71 pounds. You're underweight for your age, but you are probably just short, like me. As Len said, it all depends on your height.

Edit: whoa sorry i did not see your post saying you're 5'7

but anyways, im so sorry your friend is really rude to you. you should ignore her until she apologizes, as relora said. she doesnt deserve your attention with the way she acts. but if she doesnt apologize and becomes even more mean, then tell her straight out that she's being mean. just plainly say it, even if she denies it.

Last edited by Hop on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Ignore the heck out of her. Don't look at her, don't talk to her, she no longer exists in your life. Until she apologizes ffrom the bottom of her heart to you she doesn't exist. Block hr phone number ask to get a seat away from her in any classes and tell you parents the WHOLE story. Don't twist it in your favor tell the whole truth to them.

If she try's to speak to you and you HAVE to reply don't look at her, say what needs to be said and go back to ignoring her.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:34 am

❤Kitty wrote:
I really don't think if people are overwheight or not, the only thing that concerns me if that it becomes a health issue (Never say your weight if you don't want to!). It is a health issue to me because I'm 75 pounds and Im 5 feet 7 inches, I used to be fat Then I lost LOTS of weight, now I need to gain it back. Now I have to take a pill everyday that is supposed to make me gain some weight. I wish I never lost all that weight EVER.

Anyways

I called R up and she never picked up the phone,
Then a txt was on my cell a phone!
It said that I was a horrible friend I asked why and she said C told her that I told R's BF yes she has a BF that R hated him
I called C and told her such thing she said she would never do that
And I believe her I trust her she is nice and caring and would never do such thing
So I called R's BF (We r friends) and asked him, he had no clue what was going on
Then I txt R that she made it up
SHE DID
Sh was all like
"I just wanted some drama!" she knows i hate this kind of stuff
So of course to make me all mad she made all of this stuff up
I told her I was not going be her friend anymore and she said (We were on the phone now) she did not care

So ya!!!! IM SO HAPPY IM NOT HER FRIEND ANYMORE SHE WAS THE WORST FRIEND ANYONE COULD HAVE Im not trying to sound rude but I just don't like her at all

So thank you EVERYONE for your advice now Im as happy as a bird out of a cage!

Good god, you're taller than me. I'm 5'4 and a half and I weigh something like 85-90 pounds.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:35 am

See that completely normal RON LOL sry I'm just reading HP now and erm nvm
Thnx Relora
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:37 am

❤Kitty wrote:
See that completely normal RON LOL sry I'm just reading HP now and erm nvm

Yayyy!!! You read Harry Potter too! What book are you on?
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:39 am

The Goblet of Fire Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I just finished The Prisnor af Azkaban (Sry about Grm.)
BUT
The horrible thing is now I CAN'T READ IT because I need to finish my summer reading book, not even close

IM SO TEMPTED TO BUY IT ON MY NOOK!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:19 am

❤Kitty wrote:
The Goblet of Fire Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I just finished The Prisnor af Azkaban (Sry about Grm.)
BUT
The horrible thing is now I CAN'T READ IT because I need to finish my summer reading book, not even close

IM SO TEMPTED TO BUY IT ON MY NOOK!

I'm reading harry potter books too I'm on prisoner of Azkaban Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012   IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM SO ANGRY AT MY MEAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8/28/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next