Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Stories I wrote to see how much 150 words is.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Stories I wrote to see how much 150 words is.   Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Like how many paragraphs^ We have to write an essay in school that is 150 words long so...

These are just random. The kind of random thing that makes me laugh (I don't usually laugh at "funny" videos).

Today I went to the park. I met a squirrel there. The squirrel was really nice so I gave it a peanut. It liked the peanut and begged for more. I didn’t have any more peanuts so I told that very nicely to the squirrel. However, the squirrel was still hungry so it ate my shoelaces. I got mad so I poked the squirrel with a stick. I enjoy poking squirrels.

Today I went to the beach. I saw a shark there. It had lots of pointy teeth, so I went closer for a better look. I counted the shark’s teeth; there were exactly 53 of them. The shark was actually very nice, it even tried to bite me. In a cute way.

Today I went to school with a couple of beavers. The beavers were very nice. They got to stay in class for lunch and eat the desks. Lucky beavers. I enjoy eating desks, but you have to clean them with soap first or they taste kind of weird. Try watermelon soap, the desk tastes especially delicious if it was cleaned with watermelon flavored soap.

MS word said these three paragraphs are 187 words (no, a paragraph doesn't have to be five sentences, it just has to be one subject).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stories I wrote to see how much 150 words is.   Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:29 pm

These are funny. They're all 150 words?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stories I wrote to see how much 150 words is.   Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:29 pm

I like the beaver one. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stories I wrote to see how much 150 words is.   Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Tikaani wrote:
These are funny. They're all 150 words?

No, in total it's 187 words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories I wrote to see how much 150 words is.   Today at 1:43 am

Back to top Go down

Stories I wrote to see how much 150 words is.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1