Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

My friend commited suicide today....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My friend commited suicide today....   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:46 am

Not to be rude or anything but can one of you mods take this out or lock it? I just don't think this should be up here for kids,it makes me sad even though I'm 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My friend commited suicide today....   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:54 am

I LIKE CHEESE wrote:
This should seriously be locked. When someone commits suicide it's not something to be discussed online. It's a very serious matter and no one should be debating about the truth of her death, especially not online.

I honestly don't care if I'm back seat modding or being mean or abusing the caps lock or whatever, but I'm going to say this because it's important.

IF YOU ARE QUESTIONING THE TRUTH OF THIS TOPIC KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT BECAUSE NO ONE REALLY KNOWS EXCEPT FOR TOPH. ONLY POST HERE IF YOU WANT TO WISH NIRVANA A HAPPY AFTERLIFE.

I TOTALLY regret my doubts about it and PLEASE forgive me. It was INCREDIBLY cruel and immature of me to post my doubts here, but I know longer doubt her death and I am so sorry.

Rest in peace, Nirvana. I wish you the best possible life in heaven.
Wait a second you questioned the truth too. But never mind. Rest In Peace Nirvana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My friend commited suicide today....   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 am

Mila wrote:
I LIKE CHEESE wrote:
This should seriously be locked. When someone commits suicide it's not something to be discussed online. It's a very serious matter and no one should be debating about the truth of her death, especially not online.

I honestly don't care if I'm back seat modding or being mean or abusing the caps lock or whatever, but I'm going to say this because it's important.

IF YOU ARE QUESTIONING THE TRUTH OF THIS TOPIC KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT BECAUSE NO ONE REALLY KNOWS EXCEPT FOR TOPH. ONLY POST HERE IF YOU WANT TO WISH NIRVANA A HAPPY AFTERLIFE.

I TOTALLY regret my doubts about it and PLEASE forgive me. It was INCREDIBLY cruel and immature of me to post my doubts here, but I know longer doubt her death and I am so sorry.

Wait a second you questioned the truth too. But never mind. Rest In Peace Nirvana.
She apologized for doubting her.

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My friend commited suicide today....   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:57 am

I feel really sorry about you and Nirvana. Its really sad. Rest In Peace..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My friend commited suicide today....   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:05 am

Len wrote:
Mila wrote:
I LIKE CHEESE wrote:

She apologized for doubting her.

I'm a boy lol. If it's my sister, I will say. Sorry if I made that confusing . . .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My friend commited suicide today....   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:26 am

It was really hard for me yesterday.But Abbey if you wanna lock the post you can...I just couldn't handle the pain I felt like I needed to speak to someone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: My friend commited suicide today....   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:28 am

Toph wrote:
It was really hard for me yesterday.But Abbey if you wanna lock the post you can...I just couldn't handle the pain I felt like I needed to speak to someone
I understand. I'm going to lock this though, as it's causing drama. I'm sorry for your loss, though. I can't imagine losing a best friend like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friend commited suicide today....   Today at 9:29 pm

Back to top Go down

My friend commited suicide today....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2