Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 ??? Fad ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1607
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 17
Location : I forgot.

PostSubject: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:42 am

So I went on fantage just to stay abreast of what's going on, and apparently it's Christmas? All of the girls are wearing reindeer ears. What the heck is happening? If they aren't wearing reindeer ears, they are wearing cat ears. It's a little annoying because they think they look so beautiful or hot in reindeer ears, when they look no "hotter" than anyone else on fantage because EVERYONE is constantly wearing reindeer ears!

Some wear them just to look weird, but just curious, why do they think reindeer ears are sexy?

P.S. I do not mean to offend anyone in any form, no matter how this is interpreted. I'm just curious as to why they are wearing them, and I don't mean to stomp on anyones opinion. I just want to know about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:45 am

I LIKE CHEESE wrote:
So I went on fantage just to stay abreast of what's going on, and apparently it's Christmas? All of the girls are wearing reindeer ears. What the heck is happening? If they aren't wearing reindeer ears, they are wearing cat ears. It's a little annoying because they think they look so beautiful or hot in reindeer ears, when they look no "hotter" than anyone else on fantage because EVERYONE is constantly wearing reindeer ears!

Some wear them just to look weird, but just curious, why do they think reindeer ears are sexy?

P.S. I do not mean to offend anyone in any form, no matter how this is interpreted. I'm just curious as to why they are wearing them, and I don't mean to stomp on anyones opinion. I just want to know about it.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU> THE REINDEER EAR LOOK RIDICULOUS IN MY EYES. I can understand the cat ears though, neko meow meow. Well anyways who would think some horns and a BIG HONKING NOSE would make them hot? really. its acually stupid and I think it makes them look five.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:47 am

I wear cat ears but I don't like the reindeer thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
Dog
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1607
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 17
Location : I forgot.

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:47 am

@Dark Manor- Ugh I know. I'm just going to be honest here.

All rein-girls (the ones who think they look so hot) on fantage need to read this. But don't read it if you aren't prepared to be a bit offended.

A NOTE TO ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK THEY LOOK SO "SEXY" IN REINDEER EARS:
 

I think the cat ears are cool because you can wear them at any time of the year and they don't make you look like a total nutcase
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:51 am

LOL Nutcases xD like I said I wear cat ears and there pink I <3 them! I only have the reindeer antlers for holiday theme in a Fashion show
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
Dog
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1607
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 17
Location : I forgot.

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:53 am

lol. I think the cat ears are cool! I don't think they are particularly beautiful or anything, but they are a heck of a lot better than reindeer ears. It's a unique and different accessory, that's not too over the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:54 am

I LIKE CHEESE wrote:
@Dark Manor- Ugh I know. I'm just going to be honest here.

All rein-girls (the ones who think they look so hot) on fantage need to read this. But don't read it if you aren't prepared to be a bit offended.

A NOTE TO ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK THEY LOOK SO "SEXY" IN REINDEER EARS:
 

I think the cat ears are cool because you can wear them at any time of the year and they don't make you look like a total nutcase

Me has agreed with you. Officially. NO OFFENSE TO THE GIRLS.

Really, dear the tween-teen girls that love Reindeer ears,
Go watch some TV and see if any of the hot girls have Reindeer ears and nose. GO wacth some anime and see that the characters have cute kitty ears but are not half reindeer. SAVE THOSE HORNS FOR CHRISTMAS PPL!
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:59 am

DarkManor wrote:
I LIKE CHEESE wrote:
@Dark Manor- Ugh I know. I'm just going to be honest here.

All rein-girls (the ones who think they look so hot) on fantage need to read this. But don't read it if you aren't prepared to be a bit offended.

A NOTE TO ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK THEY LOOK SO "SEXY" IN REINDEER EARS:
 

I think the cat ears are cool because you can wear them at any time of the year and they don't make you look like a total nutcase

Me has agreed with you. Officially. NO OFFENSE TO THE GIRLS.

Really, dear the tween-teen girls that love Reindeer ears,
Go watch some TV and see if any of the hot girls have Reindeer ears and nose. GO wacth some anime and see that the characters have cute kitty ears but are not half reindeer. SAVE THOSE HORNS FOR CHRISTMAS PPL!
That makes me laff Manor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:00 am

❤Kitty wrote:
DarkManor wrote:
I LIKE CHEESE wrote:
@Dark Manor- Ugh I know. I'm just going to be honest here.

All rein-girls (the ones who think they look so hot) on fantage need to read this. But don't read it if you aren't prepared to be a bit offended.

A NOTE TO ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK THEY LOOK SO "SEXY" IN REINDEER EARS:
 

I think the cat ears are cool because you can wear them at any time of the year and they don't make you look like a total nutcase

Me has agreed with you. Officially. NO OFFENSE TO THE GIRLS.

Really, dear the tween-teen girls that love Reindeer ears,
Go watch some TV and see if any of the hot girls have Reindeer ears and nose. GO wacth some anime and see that the characters have cute kitty ears but are not half reindeer. SAVE THOSE HORNS FOR CHRISTMAS PPL!
That makes me laff Manor Very Happy

Haha glad to know : D
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1607
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 17
Location : I forgot.

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:08 am

lol. Couldn't agree more guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weekays
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 13
Location : rlly

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:30 am

*sigh* Aww cmon, People wear what they want, Everyone has different fashoin senses

another.. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:43 am

Some people have different sense of style and I wear cat ears all the time I only wore reindeer antlers in christmas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:44 am

Kayleigh wrote:
*sigh* Aww cmon, People wear what they want, Everyone has different fashoin senses

another.. *sigh*
Exactly. I understand you don't like it, but why do you feel the need to bash others for what they're wearing on a virtual game?

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Len wrote:
Kayleigh wrote:
*sigh* Aww cmon, People wear what they want, Everyone has different fashoin senses

another.. *sigh*
Exactly. I understand you don't like it, but why do you feel the need to bash others for what they're wearing on a virtual game?

I agree, why does it matter?
And also, people are throwing pie in each other face's on fantage?
I'm pretty confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:04 pm

Uh sorry about that, I just don't get the fad. I never meant any offense to anyone. I just don't get why it is so popular.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1607
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 17
Location : I forgot.

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:05 pm

I said I mean no offense. I'm just curious as to why people are wearing reindeer ears in the summer time. Is it like a popularity thing? You wear them to look popular? I'm just not sure why people wear those.

I specifically said that I mean no offense to anyone so anyone who is going to say that or anything similar has no need to post here. Not trying to be mean, I just don't like it when people post on topics just to disagree with the person. I had a question, so if you're not going to answer it or posting that it's "mean" or whatever, then there's no need to post it.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough. I'm giving MY opinion. You don't have to agree, but there's no need to post it if you don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:08 pm

Swimmer wrote:
Len wrote:
Kayleigh wrote:
*sigh* Aww cmon, People wear what they want, Everyone has different fashoin senses

another.. *sigh*
Exactly. I understand you don't like it, but why do you feel the need to bash others for what they're wearing on a virtual game?

I agree, why does it matter?
And also, people are throwing pie in each other face's on fantage?
I'm pretty confused.

Its part of the event. Click on food fight in beach or downtown and then click one someones face.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1607
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 17
Location : I forgot.

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Oh yea I was wondering that too lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:21 pm

i actually like the reinder ears and nose. they just like them too. no reason. trust me, i know because i always wear them
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Anyone can wear what they like. They don't have to match every theme event, or season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Sebastian wrote:
Anyone can wear what they like. They don't have to match every theme event, or season.

I'm not saying they can't. I'm just saying its makes no sense. And I never meant any offense
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3495
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 16
Location : memes

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:53 pm

I like the reindeer things I mean sometimes they look weird on people but sometimes they look pretty cool! I almost always wore the cat ears till my membership expired but idk I guess people started wearing them and thought that they looked good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:53 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Anyone can wear what they like. They don't have to match every theme event, or season.

I'm not saying they can't. I'm just saying its makes no sense. And I never meant any offense

I wasn't directly telling that to you..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 pm

I dunno you guys, I dig reindeer horns on my chicks. ; )))) hot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:15 pm

S wrote:
I dunno you guys, I dig reindeer horns on my chicks. ; )))) hot.

lol that comment gas just made my day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   Today at 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down
 
??? Fad ???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: