Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

??? Fad ???

Go down 
+11
emiko
S
dana scully
Usui
Squirtle
Lord Voldemort
alex
Silver
Weekays
Cherry
Dog
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

??? Fad ??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   ??? Fad ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:14 pm

DarkManor wrote:
S wrote:
I dunno you guys, I dig reindeer horns on my chicks. ; )))) hot.

lol that comment gas just made my day.

Ditto.

I have the reindeer, but what makes them make you look sexy? I dont get it. I saw all the people in the whole cafe on White seal wearing reindeer horns. They were having a fight, Kitty ears and Reindeer. I had reindeer so i voted for them. Turns out Reindeer won.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   ??? Fad ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:17 pm

I know it might be strange, but I don't mind. But still, they just to it to look cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   ??? Fad ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:21 pm

♪Mr. SIR♫ wrote:
I know it might be strange, but I don't mind. But still, they just to it to look cool.

Uh, seriously, how do you look "cool" with reindeer ears? Kitty ears are just fine, but this?

Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   ??? Fad ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:36 pm

I think reindeers look cool too. You people just hate reindeers, don't you. Razz People should be able to wear what they want. It's a gaaaame. Let people have their fun. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   ??? Fad ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:50 pm

I just meant people who wouldn't wear reindeers if it wasn't a fad, just to look "cool" and fit in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   ??? Fad ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:52 pm

3agle wrote:
I think reindeers look cool too. You people just hate reindeers, don't you. Razz People should be able to wear what they want. It's a gaaaame. Let people have their fun. Razz

And now I'm depressed. I love reindeer and all animals, ita just a trend that I don't understand the trend.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   ??? Fad ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:55 pm

This made 3 pages. Impressive. I barely go on Fantage, but now they're wearing reindeer ears? What's next, wearing the soda costume everywhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   ??? Fad ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Tikaani wrote:
This made 3 pages. Impressive. I barely go on Fantage, but now they're wearing reindeer ears? What's next, wearing the soda costume everywhere?

And now I'm cracking up again. These comments are putting me in mood swings
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   ??? Fad ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:07 pm

DarkManor wrote:
3agle wrote:
I think reindeers look cool too. You people just hate reindeers, don't you. :P People should be able to wear what they want. It's a gaaaame. Let people have their fun. :P

And now I'm depressed. I love reindeer and all animals, ita just a trend that I don't understand the trend.

o: Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I don't like making people depressed. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   ??? Fad ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:22 pm

3agle wrote:
DarkManor wrote:
3agle wrote:

o: Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I don't like making people depressed. D:

Oh no no its ok, I'm fine.
@sebastian
Sorry about that and yeah I know it wasn't directed at anyone.

Well I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings so I'm not posting in this thread because once things start looking like this- you get the idea?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ??? Fad ???   ??? Fad ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

??? Fad ???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: