Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid Rp :D

Go down 
+7
Roc Hijohshiki
Queen
Cherry
Harry
alex
emiko
elsa ♡
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:24 pm

"Well, have you heard that Len and Rin are going make a concert?" Lily asked
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:26 pm

"What concert? Oh! Ill ask if i can join. I have a electric guitar." She took it out and strummed in gently. "Why a concert? Are they celebrating Easter or something? It is April." Yowane asked.

Last edited by ♪YowaneLikesFanta♫ on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:29 pm

"Its there birthday concert" exclaimed Lily
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:31 pm

"Wow, awesome! I wonder what present i should get them." Yowane asked.

She thought and thought, and she came up with a idea.

" I know something! Mabye a keyboard. They dont have any insturments,besides the mic. So mabye i should get them one! But ill think about it."

Last edited by ♪YowaneLikesFanta♫ on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:37 pm

"That's a great idea! I wonder what I should get them.... Hey want to go mall to look for presents?"asked Lily
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:54 pm

"Okay! And we should have it as an early birthday, since our birthdays are in December!" Len said, "I'll do the inviting right now."

Len went to the computer room, and opened up his email. He saw that he got an email from Haku. Was this her music video, he thought. Oh well, it would have to wait since he was making preperations.
He sent an invitation to Miku, Kaito, Haku, Lily, Meiko, Teto, Oliver, Gumi, and some of his other friends. He thought about how great this would be.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Rin went to her room and thought about where the concert should be. "It has to be somewhere so amazing," she said. "But where?"
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:01 pm

At the last minute, Len also invited Neru. He looked over everything, making sure he hadn't missed anyone.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:03 pm

"Hey, Len!" Rin called out from her room. "Should we have the concert at the recording studio? If not, where should we plan it?" Rin personally thought the recording studio was a good location, but if Len could come up with something better, she'd agree to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:04 pm

Neru was trolling on the computer. Like usual. In fact she sent a ton of spam too. She loved sending hate mail to the people she hated which was just about everyone. In fact she hated all if the vocaloids except for herself.and she wanted them to know it. But the one she hated especially was Miku. Oh leek waving, teal haired, diva, miku.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:08 pm

Rin heard a beep on her computer. She opened up her email and saw that it was from Neru. How odd, she doesn't usually like me. When Rin opened it, she rolled her eyes. Just a stupid spam message from Neru. "Wow, she is so mature." sighed Rin.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:09 pm

"I don't know, the recording studoi sounds good," he answered, "Don't they have a free stage we can borrow?"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:11 pm

"Maybe the do," she called back. Recalling the email, she added, "watch out for Neru's spam emails!" Rin thought about the recording studio. Would it be really awesome? she hoped so.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:16 pm

"Can't we walk over there and ask? I don't have their phone number, and it's pretty close." he said.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:18 pm

"Fine," huffed Rin. She went out the houe and waited for Len.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:19 pm

Len grabbed his things, went outside, and locked the door. He started walking towards the studio, while waiting for a very slow Rin trailing behind.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:22 pm

"Wait up!" Rin quickened herself to match the steady pace of Len. "So, are you excited? Nervous? Neutral?"
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:25 pm

"We've had concerts before, why would I be nervous? It's you I'm worried about!" he said, starting to speed up just to get ahead of Rin.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:26 pm

"Len!" wailed Rin, quickening her speed. "I'm perfectly fine about this concert. I just hope it turns out perfect."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:27 pm

"I agree!" he answered. He slowed his pace to an average walking pace. He giggled at how flustered Rin was, and how she started to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Neru checked her email and wait what-
Len sent her an email? Wait it was a birthday invitation? Will a nasty smile on her face she typed in "of course I would love too while snickering. Stupid, why would he invite her when he knew she was going to ruin his party?
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:29 pm

Rin was glad Len was slowing down. She was tired already. "Who did you invite?" she asked, looking around for the studio.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:34 pm

I invited Miku, Teto, Neru, Gumi, Haku, Kaito, Meiko, IA, SeeU, and Zatsune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:35 pm

Niw how should I ruin their party?
Maybe give them a nasty present?
or not come at all?
Maybe at the last minute say I can't come but go anyways? Oh well at least I have a few days to decide.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:36 pm

"Neru?" exclaimed Rin. Neru was alright, but sometimes she was a pain. "Why did you invite her? She'll probably try to ruin it, you know." The thought of a bad birthday worried Rin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid Rp :D
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next