Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Help Haiti Donation

Go down 
+14
Karen
McKenna
Sakura
Trash
kiki424
Candy456
ashley123
nancydrew12
pokeranger
pinkys
Ghost
Valval
Essi
Sharpsul999
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Oh nevermind, I simply cant explain what I need to say... Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Also, A little message;

I feel really bad for what happened to the Haitians, they have every right to be free and live a normal life but their place is so poor.
Sharp, I might care a little more than you, because the island where I live, IS NEXT TO Haiti! The earthquake could have hit me, you know!
I think this was a bad/good thing...Now they can make their places better and the world will help them become well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Its not a bad idea at all. And how was I supposed to know you were next to Haiti, huh?
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Oh gosh I have got to stop drawing and get on track of things >>.>> lol. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Candy456
Regular Fantagian
Candy456

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:31 pm

sharpsul99 wrote:
Candy456 wrote:
Well, a lot of money is being used for advertising, but some is helping Haiti. I know that a lot of famous people are sending thousands of dollars. Maybe Fantage can instead donate one supply per item that they sell- toiletries, teddy bears, and non-perishable foods. You would not believe what the effect that teddy bears are inlicting on the kids there. Yes, sounds crazy, but a lot of money is used for advertising unless it's getting to haitians first.

Wait, huh.?

Why can't we agree that Fantage can sell items we can buy and the money can get sent to The National Disasters Relieaf team or another donation team?

Well, I never thought of it that way, because I didn't know there was a TNDRT out there...
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Also, Clubpenguin does it every year. It's called Coins for Change. But good idea, Sharp.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:55 am

@Straw- Yea, CP does do that. But Fantage is basically turning into CP, I think, they have a lot of similar things. It seems like Fantage it copying CP... except with people. I don't know. That's just what I think
Back to top Go down
Candy456
Regular Fantagian
Candy456

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Sakura wrote:
@Straw- Yea, CP does do that. But Fantage is basically turning into CP, I think, they have a lot of similar things. It seems like Fantage it copying CP... except with people. I don't know. That's just what I think

That's because they need the money. Because of the recession they aren't making enough in profits. The more they improve it, and that's why things are getting more and more exclusive for the members, and less items for the nons. If you have noticed not many party items are available for nons as much. They aren't doing it just because, they need the cash. And yes, they are becoming a lot like CP. CP does that, because they have more money, being part of Disney.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Hmmm... Why not contact fantage and ask them if we could do that? Clubpenguin does that. It is called "Coins for Change". I think it'll be a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Maybe, it's sort of copying CP. So I'm not really sure...
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:39 pm

IDK, but It will just be for the Haiti cause, not for everything... I am not sure...
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:14 am

Guys, I think we rather copy CP then let Haiti suffer, don't you think? Sooner or later, all the virtual worlds will probably be doing this.
Back to top Go down
Candy456
Regular Fantagian
Candy456

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:07 pm

sharpsul99 wrote:
Guys, I think we rather copy CP then let Haiti suffer, don't you think? Sooner or later, all the virtual worlds will probably be doing this.

Yeah, Sharp's right. CP is getting a ton of cash, and Fantage needs money, so they are trying to improve it. :I
Back to top Go down
tracy
Regular Fantagian
tracy

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:10 pm

but who we need to send to who?
Back to top Go down
http://fantagefunage.wordpress
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Ok y is everyone talking about me im not saying anyone is werid ok im sorry for what ever i said Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 pm

nicki445 wrote:
Ok y is everyone talking about me im not saying anyone is werid ok im sorry for what ever i said Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_sad

this is a ''haiti'' topic not a ''insulting'' topic. stay with it.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 pm

im sorry its just ppl where talking bout me
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
fantagerocks21
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:03 am

no need to hate people... i think this would be a nice idea! a little tricky, but it's nice how everyone is being considerate and thoughtful... i think Fantage may be doing something sort of like that in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantage.com
v

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:50 am

Ooh, Sharp... That's a good idea Very Happy Well, if I want to buy stuff with our real money I would have to ask permission XD Besides, if I told my family that the money is going to Haiti, they would let me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Haiti Donation   Help Haiti Donation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Haiti Donation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2