Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

H-help me :(

Go down 
+5
alex
mich
emiko
Harry
MsJoyMaeda
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

H-help me :( Empty
PostSubject: H-help me :(   H-help me :( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:05 am

I've been having morning sickness for 2 days.

I'm only 12, and I know i'm not pregnant or whatever. On Thursday, I was eating a granola bar for breakfast. After I ate it, I threw it up. Friday was fine. Today, I woke up at 6:30 in the morning and threw up again (and I woke up my brother)

I don't know what to do. Help me?
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: H-help me :(   H-help me :( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:06 am

*Internet Hug* I'm sorry you feel horrible.

Maybe you should stay in bed, drink some water. Maybe instead of any other food you should eat Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, or Toast. And if you can't eat that, maybe you should take some medicine or go to the doctor's office.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: H-help me :(   H-help me :( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:11 am

Drink some water, stay in bed, and keep a bucket near you. Try not to let anybody in exept your parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: H-help me :(   H-help me :( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:13 am

I hope you get better D:
I wish on the best of luck it will go away soon!
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: H-help me :(   H-help me :( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:18 am

Ik how you feel.Sad This happened to me once. I threw up so many times! I suggest you should stay in bed and drink some water, (though when I did this, I just threw up more because of the water!) and get some sleep. You should also take some medicine. Do you have the flu? It will get better soon, and you will stop throwing up, and that's a promise. :] I hope you get better!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA

PostSubject: Re: H-help me :(   H-help me :( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 am

Aww.. I'm so sorry Sad. Like Tikaani said, you should visit the doctor, get some medicine, and hopefully get better soon. I know what it feels like to throw up multiple times.. ;u;.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: H-help me :(   H-help me :( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 am

Just stay in bed, eat light foods (like toast, fruits, and no dairy or anything), and try to rest. I hope you feel better soon. ;u;
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: H-help me :(   H-help me :( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 am

aww i don't know what to do to help you. i had that too, maybe you should go to the doctors? (sorry if someone already said that i have not read the above comments)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: H-help me :(   H-help me :( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:01 am

Take some of those powder drink things (no prescription, gives you back the vitamins you lost from vomiting).
Have jelly, plain bread and generally fat-free/dairy-free food for a couple of days.

If it persists, I suggest you talk to your parents and see a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: H-help me :(   H-help me :( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:07 am

Soo sorry..

If you are coughing alot too, And anything comes up spit it out, Its called Flem. Are you having some dry boke? I hope you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: H-help me :(   H-help me :( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:08 am

I had a friend who had the same exact problems sometimes. (Though she is 14.) Feel better, and yes stay in bed. Don't eat anything to big or to much. is all I can say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H-help me :(   H-help me :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H-help me :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: