Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Another day another zoey edit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mila
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Another day another zoey edit.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Look! Is it a bird? No. Is it a plane? No. Is it a frog? Noooo.


It's a fantage edit!

If you copy anything,i will find it and go all crazy on you (heehee)
so no coping or else and i am serious. Also should i make a deviant art??





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Another day another zoey edit.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Cute! Awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6172
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: Another day another zoey edit.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Wow, I thhink you should make a deviant art account! And I love the edit. How did you get the shoes off? Or was it a glitch? Could I rate it? If so, then 9/10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Another day another zoey edit.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Mimi wrote:
Wow, I thhink you should make a deviant art account! And I love the edit. How did you get the shoes off? Or was it a glitch? Could I rate it? If so, then 9/10.

Its really easy, just color over the feet.
Back to top Go down
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6172
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: Another day another zoey edit.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:30 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Wow, I thhink you should make a deviant art account! And I love the edit. How did you get the shoes off? Or was it a glitch? Could I rate it? If so, then 9/10.

Its really easy, just color over the feet.
Wow, but it looks so natural. ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Another day another zoey edit.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Mimi wrote:
DarkManor wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Wow, I thhink you should make a deviant art account! And I love the edit. How did you get the shoes off? Or was it a glitch? Could I rate it? If so, then 9/10.

Its really easy, just color over the feet.
Wow, but it looks so natural. ._.
Oh silly you, she has da magic. I wanna deviantart too.
Back to top Go down
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6172
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: Another day another zoey edit.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:35 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Mimi wrote:
DarkManor wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Wow, I thhink you should make a deviant art account! And I love the edit. How did you get the shoes off? Or was it a glitch? Could I rate it? If so, then 9/10.

Its really easy, just color over the feet.
Wow, but it looks so natural. ._.
Oh silly you, she has da magic. I wanna deviantart too.
Well, you should get deviant art and show those people your recolors!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Another day another zoey edit.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:57 pm

I want to get one but I don't want to lie about my age either. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mila
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Another day another zoey edit.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:00 pm

i used the toilet paper costume for the feet. i know crazy right, but i used it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Another day another zoey edit.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Lolol I like to waste my time and draw over
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Another day another zoey edit.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:11 pm

it is cute! the eyes kind of bug me though
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: Another day another zoey edit.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:36 pm

its rlly nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Another day another zoey edit.   Today at 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Another day another zoey edit.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» MP3 Gain - Edit Your MP3s To Make Volume Adjustments
» Chaos edit or WDC source code??? or a new editor?
» How to edit wolf 3D hex editor?
» Another PPG base edit (with shading)
» Edit Assignments

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Creations-
Jump to: