Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

New laptop, wedding, entering middle school, and change.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: New laptop, wedding, entering middle school, and change.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Now let me just sum up my summer/late summer.

The whole month of July my parents were fixing/renovating our kitchen and bathroom. At one point we didn't have a shower or toilet for 3 days because this guy messed up. -_- But we have one now so I'm not worried. xD Oh and no water for 2 days as well since our kitchen sink didn't work well wither. (All connected through the pipes)

I went to a wedding in California~~ My phone was DEAD the whole time since I didn't bring a charger and I kept forgetting to use my mom's computer so I have no pictures. Sad Now my uncle is married/I have a new aunt~

I have a new laptop so I'm able to contact you guys again, horrah~! It comes with a webcam so if I want I can use it to contact you guys through TinyPic (though I'm shy so eh)

I'm now in the 7th grade. It started out okay, our new principal changed basically EVERYTHING though. Psh. And I've been feeling kind of light-headed/socially awkward so I hope that improves. [/spoiler]

Overall I've had an odd summer, and I kind of missed you guys so I'm glad I'm here again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: New laptop, wedding, entering middle school, and change.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:13 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YOUR BACK!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA I AM BACK TOO !!! I HAVE BEEN BACK LMFAOOO OKAY PM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: New laptop, wedding, entering middle school, and change.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Yesh I'm back and I don't deserve that much capital'd letters. (Idk if that's allowed though) xDD and I welcome you back too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: New laptop, wedding, entering middle school, and change.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Hai! I missed you. You havent changed a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New laptop, wedding, entering middle school, and change.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Welcome back to the forum! It's too bad that you couldn't take any pictures! D:

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: New laptop, wedding, entering middle school, and change.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:20 pm

welcome back! i missed you! also, cool! i am now in 6th grade
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: New laptop, wedding, entering middle school, and change.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Glad you're back :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: New laptop, wedding, entering middle school, and change.   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Why thank you everyone. And you're right, I haven't changed much. xD (Well at least on the forum, puberty has been making me tougher and twice as sensitive so eh.)

I do have one picture of the house my new aunt lives in now (out and in). I was shocked when I found out it was built.

I looked through some topics here and it seems to be roleplaying and a lot of... commotion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New laptop, wedding, entering middle school, and change.   Today at 4:36 am

Back to top Go down

New laptop, wedding, entering middle school, and change.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1