Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]

Go down 
+9
Cefie
Violet
S
FruitCake
Squirtle
emiko
aimi
Abstract
Wizzy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:24 am

in school i went to the bathroom then i tried to unlock the door but it wouldn't open i was locked Sad but the floor was dirty but it was the only think to do so i crawled under and then stuff was over my shirt my friend saw me and she laughed Rolling Eyes i didn't tell no body
have this happened to you before?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:22 am

Aiee, people at school do that purposely sometimes. (Go under the bathroom stool... annoying and then people have to go under it back again to stay under.)

Well not at school but once I was stuck from getting into my apartment. We, my mom and I, have two key locks, but we didn't know the top key lock would be locked (by my dad who was sleeping) and we only had one key for the bottom lock. So yeah... we didn't get in until about an hour later.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:02 am

I was stuck in the school bathroom before, only the floor was clean (since nobody ever really uses it) and nobody was there in the bathroom. It's annoying when you get stuck isn't it?
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:04 am

Dont worry, it happened to me.

I was in the bathroom, and it was locked but nobody was in there. I knocked on the stall, no answer. I had no choice because all the bathrooms were locked, so i crawled under. There was toiletpaper everywhere in the stall. The janitor opened up and said "What are you doing?" I told him the story but he wouldnt believe me.

Also, one time i saw a girl TPing the girls bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:23 am

that has happond to me..i hate it. one time people went to the bathroom and turned off the fossits so no water would come out when you turned it on.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:32 am

Well that sucks
That happend to me a few times before
I was in the school bathroom in kindergarten and when i tried to get out it got stuck do i slided down the floor and then i got dirty a little bit
Why i dont use public bathrrooms are that im scared of being stuck i hold in the pee everday at school
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Yep definitely happened to me LOL. I think I usually stay clean though.. I dunno maybe next time you can climb over the stalls if no one is in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Aww that sucks. Usually I don't use the school bathrooms, even though the one I go to now is new and nice. The one last year *shudder* Lets say some 8th graders got overboard. They tried making a chat box in the handicap stall.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Junior Fantagian
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:53 pm

This has never happened to me, I personally never use public bathrooms, even if its an emergency. The public bathrooms in my middle school were so filthy that none of y'all would probably use them. The ones in my new school is pretty decent though, but I still wont use them for sanitary reasons.
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Happened to me recently.
Fortunately, I got the lock thing unstuck.
Whenever I forget my keys to the house and nobody's home, I camp outside for hours..
not fun
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:00 pm

This happened to me. Just not at school. At a mall or a shop. I had to do it D:
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 pm

I got locked it one of my friends bathrooms once Razz
The lock was broken so I had to bang on the door for a long time, I don't even know how long :/
Then her grandma came up to the door, and instead of letting me out right away she was mad at me for waking up my friend's little brother Sad then when she finally let me out I heard her telling my friend's mom that I was "one hack of a trouble maker" >:O

It's safe to say I've never gone to the bathroom at her house again 3:
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:40 am

I have never had this happen to me. I don't use public bathrooms. Ever. Mostly to preserve my sense of smell.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:59 am

That didn't happen to me but one time i stuck at the bathroom and i stand in the bowl and jump to the other bathroom with the help of my classmate. >..>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]   Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in a School bathroom [9/6/12]
Page 1 of 1