Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Making infront of me because Im a non ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:27 pm

I was on Fantage today after a exhausting day at school.I went on the school bus that happened to be added just for the event.I went in and ''sat'' on a chair . There was 2 members in front of me.One was supposedly a ''baby'' and the other was the ''mom'' I wasn't even that close to her when she just said ''ew a nwon'' I got so upset because NONS are people too.I don't want membership at all or some fancy clothes I just want to enjoy the game.Ever since the NONS vs MEMBERS thing came.Everyone against each other.It is really tearing Fantage apart.I just needed to talk to someone because I was literally crying.I can't even play the game without being called a dumb Non.Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Aww that sucks. Who cares what they think, those people you will never see again. Ever. Just hang out with us, the nice nons and mems. We are all equal!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:31 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Aww that sucks. Who cares what they think, those people you will never see again. Ever. Just hang out with us, the nice nons and mems. We are all equal!

Thanks ! :] That really helped.I don't know but people are taking the nons vs mems really seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Wow, that's mean. Just ignore them. Isn't Fantage supposed to be no bullying?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Vas Happenin ? wrote:
DarkManor wrote:
Aww that sucks. Who cares what they think, those people you will never see again. Ever. Just hang out with us, the nice nons and mems. We are all equal!

Thanks ! :] That really helped.I don't know but people are taking the nons vs mems really seriously.

I hate Nons VS Mems a ton. I wish they would all shut up and enjoy each other and become friends. Members keep the site running and nons make the site popular.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:35 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Vas Happenin ? wrote:
DarkManor wrote:
Aww that sucks. Who cares what they think, those people you will never see again. Ever. Just hang out with us, the nice nons and mems. We are all equal!

Thanks ! :] That really helped.I don't know but people are taking the nons vs mems really seriously.

I hate Nons VS Mems a ton. I wish they would all shut up and enjoy each other and become friends. Members keep the site running and nons make the site popular.

I know! But sometimes it can be stressful because some peoples parents have hard times with money like me. I don't live in a place you call ''sweet'' But I love it here! Its so nice and thats all it matters.It just matters that my mom puts food on my plate brings me to school for education and a home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Vas Happenin ? wrote:
DarkManor wrote:
Vas Happenin ? wrote:
DarkManor wrote:
Aww that sucks. Who cares what they think, those people you will never see again. Ever. Just hang out with us, the nice nons and mems. We are all equal!

Thanks ! :] That really helped.I don't know but people are taking the nons vs mems really seriously.

I hate Nons VS Mems a ton. I wish they would all shut up and enjoy each other and become friends. Members keep the site running and nons make the site popular.

I know! But sometimes it can be stressful because some peoples parents have hard times with money like me. I don't live in a place you call ''sweet'' But I love it here! Its so nice and thats all it matters.It just matters that my mom puts food on my plate brings me to school for education and a home.

I agree with you. I live a sweet life. But I don't have membership because that would waste money and money is precious. I hope it gets better soon!
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Members were nons too. And their membership would probably expire someday or they would enough interest to stop paying. So basically they called themselves "Ewe"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:37 pm

I hate that.... When I was a Non about 4 years ago, that's when it started happening. So I got a Membership. I actually liked being a Non Better for some reason because I could actually play the game and have fun, where a "Cute"outfit. I remember I was just about 8 when I started playing, the good times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:38 pm

~Kitty wrote:
I hate that.... When I was a Non about 4 years ago, that's when it started happening. So I got a Membership. I actually liked being a Non Better for some reason because I could actually play the game and have fun, where a "Cute"outfit. I remember I was just about 8 when I started playing, the good times Very Happy

True! Fantage was better then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:40 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Vas Happenin ? wrote:
DarkManor wrote:
Vas Happenin ? wrote:
DarkManor wrote:
Aww that sucks. Who cares what they think, those people you will never see again. Ever. Just hang out with us, the nice nons and mems. We are all equal!

Thanks ! :] That really helped.I don't know but people are taking the nons vs mems really seriously.

I hate Nons VS Mems a ton. I wish they would all shut up and enjoy each other and become friends. Members keep the site running and nons make the site popular.

I know! But sometimes it can be stressful because some peoples parents have hard times with money like me. I don't live in a place you call ''sweet'' But I love it here! Its so nice and thats all it matters.It just matters that my mom puts food on my plate brings me to school for education and a home.

I agree with you. I live a sweet life. But I don't have membership because that would waste money and money is precious. I hope it gets better soon!

Thanks! :] I love how all of you are so sweet :DDDDD I will make screen shots next time and I am making a join me right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Yay! That sounds fun
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Yay! That sounds fun
https://secure.join.me/390-840-803
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1751
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 13
Location : fire on the poopdeck

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:48 pm

this is what i really hate about mems v.s nons

idk if this is on topic:
 
whoever started members V.S Non-Members idk what to say you have issues
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:57 pm

I'm a member and I think it's wrong to treat nons differently. To show my friendliness to nons (and I'm not like most of the members), I accept any request given to me. About thirty+ my buddies are nons (some are on safe chat) ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1305
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 17
Location : Oh no! I've gone missing. Can you find me?

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Ho, and here I am, wasting precious money on games.
I'm talking big, big, money over time.

Fantage has bored me to death in the past month.
After this last limited event, I will probably barely ever go on.

On topic: I've never seen it. I always go on the lonely servers, that's why..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:13 am

Non and Members are just Equal.. Thats why the members are called members because they buy the membership or it can be called donating.. thats why some members are thinking they are already high but the truth is all are just equal..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm sorry that happened :C One thing you can do is Report them for bullying.
That usually works really well ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4563
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 16
Location : (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Somewhere flipping tables

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:32 pm

I went into the bus and saw someone chasing a non saying "leave short hair girl" or something like that.

Really, just pathetic of people who do this, they have nothing to do on their spare time eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Abstract wrote:
I went into the bus and saw someone chasing a non saying "leave short hair girl" or something like that.

Really, just pathetic of people who do this, they have nothing to do on their spare time eh?

That's an insult to real life girls who have short hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Abstract wrote:
I went into the bus and saw someone chasing a non saying "leave short hair girl" or something like that.

Really, just pathetic of people who do this, they have nothing to do on their spare time eh?

That's an insult to real life girls who have short hair.

ikr. and maybe the person who insulted the non member had short hair xD if so then she is insulting herself lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4563
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 16
Location : (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Somewhere flipping tables

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:26 pm

squirtle wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
Abstract wrote:
I went into the bus and saw someone chasing a non saying "leave short hair girl" or something like that.

Really, just pathetic of people who do this, they have nothing to do on their spare time eh?

That's an insult to real life girls who have short hair.

ikr. and maybe the person who insulted the non member had short hair xD if so then she is insulting herself lol

Exactly. Eventually the non left. (I was doing hw so I don't remember everything that exactly happened) but yeah, I felt really bad for the non. :/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Abstract wrote:
squirtle wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
Abstract wrote:
I went into the bus and saw someone chasing a non saying "leave short hair girl" or something like that.

Really, just pathetic of people who do this, they have nothing to do on their spare time eh?

That's an insult to real life girls who have short hair.

ikr. and maybe the person who insulted the non member had short hair xD if so then she is insulting herself lol

Exactly. Eventually the non left. (I was doing hw so I don't remember everything that exactly happened) but yeah, I felt really bad for the non. :/


I agree with you all COMPLETELY! Js. I have short hair, and i'm not taking this as an insult. I've learned throughout life that you just have to pretend that you don't care about the insults, and eventually they'll be like "Oh, she's not getting mad/crying" and they will stop. Personally I think my short hair looks A MILLION times better than longer hair on me, my french tutor told me I look like a model Wink

Serves them right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anarchy
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 14
Location : black gold saw's place

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Its why I am on no chat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Psh. Who care? Say to the person you meet next time:

"I think thats vice versa. Stuck up peeps? Ya, ima tell that to the mems."

If they reply something mean:

Talk to the non hand, my face is too ugly to look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Today at 11:38 am

Back to top Go down
 
Making infront of me because Im a non ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hot Toys making Indiana Jones figures, hints at Star Wars as well...
» "Peace-making" bludgeons from the USA??
» making a club logo
» Blacksmith making a plough
» making molds for greenstuff casting

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: