Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:10 pm

It was picture day at school. I JUST DESPISE PICTURE DAY! Anyway, not everyone dressed up for the occasion, so I was ok with just wearing a girly top and my regular jeans. Yep... Anyway, normal day until lunch. Since we have to sit at our class-assigned table, the boys though it would be funny to sit on both of the tables (since the boys usually sat at one table and girls sat at the other one). So one of the boys started talking about "The Video"(if you went through 5th grade, you'll know what I'm talking about). I lost my appetite, so lunch was a pain. Then we had to talk pictures. I also saw my crush just around campus. We were in the same class in 5th grade and we talked constantly, then everyone in last year's class split up, so we barely talk anymore. Anyway, I wanted to complement him on his clothes (which was the best I've seen him wear) but ditto to the last sentence, we don't talk much. What a bummer... And to add to this, I had to carpool, in a car filled with four high school students (and my friend). Sorry if that wasted your time, but thanks for reading!


Last edited by CandyPerfume6 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:14 pm

I think I know what you mean by "the video" *shiver* If I know correctly, I watched it one day before I went to school, I got sick afterwards, and I ended up getting sent home.

Anyway, it was also picture day at my school, but only for 7th graders. It was just like "Smile! Next!" kind of picture day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Saint&Sinner wrote:
I think I know what you mean by "the video" *shiver* If I know correctly, I watched it one day before I went to school, I got sick afterwards, and I ended up getting sent home.

Anyway, it was also picture day at my school, but only for 7th graders. It was just like "Smile! Next!" kind of picture day.
Last year, they gave us goodies bags
Spoiler:
 
I guess they wanted to cheer us up, but instead, it grossed us out even more. At least the video was mostly a cartoon.

Haha! "Smile! Next!" For my photographer, she was like "Stand on the footprint and put your hands out like this. Do a real smile! *snap* Good! You can go now." Something like that :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 7654
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 17
Location : with you ;)

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Sounds like an "interesting" day.

At my school, the pictures go like this:
We're in the mezzanine. Girls are checking their hair and makeup. Guys are fooling around, saying that they won't smile. Then the photographers call you up. They sit you on a seat behind a backround (which you can choose). They fix your hair and remove lint from your clothes. Then they say cheese, show you the shots, then you go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Rin wrote:
Sounds like an "interesting" day.

At my school, the pictures go like this:
We're in the mezzanine. Girls are checking their hair and makeup. Guys are fooling around, saying that they won't smile. Then the photographers call you up. They sit you on a seat behind a backround (which you can choose). They fix your hair and remove lint from your clothes. Then they say cheese, show you the shots, then you go.
Lucky you! You can actually see the shots! At my school, we take the picture and we have to wait weeks until we get to see what it looks like. Even worse, if it's bad, it goes into the yearbook O_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Whats "The video?" Im in 4th grade. Come on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:29 pm

♪YowaneLikesFanta♫ wrote:
Whats "The video?" Im in 4th grade. Come on.
...*silence* Nothing you should know....yet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Once someone took a picture of me hugging SilverBelle and it got into the end of year video >8U
It was the first picture.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:34 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Once someone took a picture of me hugging SilverBelle and it got into the end of year video >8U
It was the first picture.
Awww! That's cute! I got into the our school's Jog-A-Thon (I don't know if you do it) with me and my two best friends. I almost fainted. That was last year (DANG! EVERYTHING HAPPENS IN FIFTH GRADE!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:35 pm

OMG I REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE WAS LIKE THAT'S YOU "SILVERBELL"! SO EMBARRASSING! Is the video about "growing up?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:38 pm

SilverBell wrote:
OMG I REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE WAS LIKE THAT'S YOU "SILVERBELL"! SO EMBARRASSING! Is the video about "growing up?"
Yeah.. I'll put the next thing in a quote, so if you find out what my stupid-annoying-gross-similartomycousin-classmate said, click it.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:39 pm

WAAAH i wanna watch it. You mean XD Im jk.

AHEM Im a TOMBOY, so does that mean im, like, the boys on picture day? Im not those unicorn stickers kind of girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:46 pm

EVERYONE STAY INNOCENT WHILE YOU CAN! You do NOT need to see those videos. I have to watch them next semester. >8U

In 5th grade we had to learn about both genders and it was NASTY. Like they kept on saying gross words and they showed us "models" of body parts. Not the arms and legs.


Last edited by DarkManor on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6172
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Today was Picture Day for me too. I had to stand in this position where I'm tilting my head a tiny bit, and put my thumb in my pockets, and of course, smile. I totally forgot that today was picture day, so I ended up wearing normal clothes. o_o I never liked picture day anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Mimi wrote:
Today was Picture Day for me too. I had to stand in this position where I'm tilting my head a tiny bit, and put my thumb in my pockets, and of course, smile. I totally forgot that today was picture day, so I ended up wearing normal clothes. o_o I never liked picture day anyways.
That was my post for two years. Thankfully, I got the easy pose where you hold your hands and extend it a bit out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:53 pm

DarkManor wrote:
EVERYONE STAY INNOCENT WHILE YOU CAN! You do NOT need to see those videos. I have to watch them next semester. >8U

In 5th grade we had to learn about both genders and it was NASTY. Like they kept on saying gross words and they showed us "models" of body parts. Not the arms and legs.
They really showed models?! BLEAGH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 14
Location :

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Sounds like a great day to me, i think school pictures are coming sooon
I just wear reqular clothes and people act normal at picture day
Also im in fifth grade this year and im wondering
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Cake wrote:
Sounds like a great day to me, i think school pictures are coming sooon
I just wear reqular clothes and people act normal at picture day
Also im in fifth grade this year and im wondering
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Cake wrote:
Sounds like a great day to me, i think school pictures are coming sooon
I just wear reqular clothes and people act normal at picture day
Also im in fifth grade this year and im wondering
Spoiler:
 
Spoiler:
 
I hope your picture day goes well! I forgot to add: I was playing wallball with my friend, until this fifth grader comes. I was thinking Hey, we're sixth graders. We could totally beat them. I lost to them a few times and I was panting and sweating. -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6172
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:27 pm

CandyPerfume6 wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Today was Picture Day for me too. I had to stand in this position where I'm tilting my head a tiny bit, and put my thumb in my pockets, and of course, smile. I totally forgot that today was picture day, so I ended up wearing normal clothes. o_o I never liked picture day anyways.
That was my post for two years. Thankfully, I got the easy pose where you hold your hands and extend it a bit out.
Lol, lucky. Have you everr saw in the yearbook where someone's head is like, "big", it's like filling the frame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Mimi wrote:
CandyPerfume6 wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Today was Picture Day for me too. I had to stand in this position where I'm tilting my head a tiny bit, and put my thumb in my pockets, and of course, smile. I totally forgot that today was picture day, so I ended up wearing normal clothes. o_o I never liked picture day anyways.
That was my post for two years. Thankfully, I got the easy pose where you hold your hands and extend it a bit out.
Lol, lucky. Have you everr saw in the yearbook where someone's head is like, "big", it's like filling the frame.
No, but that would be hilarious! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6172
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:31 pm

CandyPerfume6 wrote:
Mimi wrote:
CandyPerfume6 wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Today was Picture Day for me too. I had to stand in this position where I'm tilting my head a tiny bit, and put my thumb in my pockets, and of course, smile. I totally forgot that today was picture day, so I ended up wearing normal clothes. o_o I never liked picture day anyways.
That was my post for two years. Thankfully, I got the easy pose where you hold your hands and extend it a bit out.
Lol, lucky. Have you everr saw in the yearbook where someone's head is like, "big", it's like filling the frame.
No, but that would be hilarious! XD
XD yes, I guess so. I saw that happen once or twice, and I don't get how it happens? I just hope my picture isn't like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Mimi wrote:
CandyPerfume6 wrote:
Mimi wrote:
CandyPerfume6 wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Today was Picture Day for me too. I had to stand in this position where I'm tilting my head a tiny bit, and put my thumb in my pockets, and of course, smile. I totally forgot that today was picture day, so I ended up wearing normal clothes. o_o I never liked picture day anyways.
That was my post for two years. Thankfully, I got the easy pose where you hold your hands and extend it a bit out.
Lol, lucky. Have you everr saw in the yearbook where someone's head is like, "big", it's like filling the frame.
No, but that would be hilarious! XD
XD yes, I guess so. I saw that happen once or twice, and I don't get how it happens? I just hope my picture isn't like that
I think they stand too close to the camera. Suspect Now I hope my picture isn't like that too...


Last edited by CandyPerfume6 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : God EDIT! Wrote the wrong word)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]   Today at 5:03 am

Back to top Go down
 
Picture Day! Smile~ [9/13/12]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Links in picture reminder
» New TFC Picture or Banner?
» Miles of Smiles: Upload Your Smile Video!
» 80 Gigapixel 360degree picture of London.
» Display Picture Changed?!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: