Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 dragon recolor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: dragon recolor   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:42 am

Hi I made a drag cave recolor. Hope you like it

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 7654
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 17
Location : with you ;)

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:43 am

That's really impressive! I like the color combination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:45 am

That's very nice! I can't wait to see more. ;w;

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 am

Awesome! I was thinking about making one of those a while ago XD
Aqua and Silver look beautiful together ;w;
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 am

Rin wrote:
That's really impressive! I like the color combination.


Thank you

@ Len thank you also Smile I was bored so I made it. I might make another one Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 am

Nice! I always disliked the sunset's dragon's color combonition. Too dark.

I was doing a guardian dragon recolor back when I had like 10 dragons but I never got around to finishing it.

Please give your dragons more unique names, or at least less z's. it only takes two or three z's for it to turn unique.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:49 am

Rufistar wrote:
Nice! I always disliked the sunset's dragon's color combonition. Too dark.

I was doing a guardian dragon recolor back when I had like 10 dragons but I never got around to finishing it.

Please give your dragons more unique names, or at least less z's. it only takes two or three z's for it to turn unique.

lol I can't think of names so I just put zzzzz otherwise I need to have numbers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:51 am

♥Rainbow♥ wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
Nice! I always disliked the sunset's dragon's color combonition. Too dark.

I was doing a guardian dragon recolor back when I had like 10 dragons but I never got around to finishing it.

Please give your dragons more unique names, or at least less z's. it only takes two or three z's for it to turn unique.

lol I can't think of names so I just put zzzzz otherwise I need to have numbers

Can I think up some names for you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:53 am

Rufistar wrote:
♥Rainbow♥ wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
Nice! I always disliked the sunset's dragon's color combonition. Too dark.

I was doing a guardian dragon recolor back when I had like 10 dragons but I never got around to finishing it.

Please give your dragons more unique names, or at least less z's. it only takes two or three z's for it to turn unique.

lol I can't think of names so I just put zzzzz otherwise I need to have numbers

Can I think up some names for you?

Sure ^-^ i'm back thank you everyone who replied
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Can you do a recolor of the purple and black dragon in my siggy?

The black part white and the purple part green please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:37 pm

♪YowaneLikesFanta♫ wrote:
Can you do a recolor of the purple and black dragon in my siggy?

The black part white and the purple part green please.

I can't right now but tomorrow I will
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Oh by the way, I don't think.the red eyes look good on you recolor. Try blue it something?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:56 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Oh by the way, I don't think.the red eyes look good on you recolor. Try blue it something?

The eyes with the old color blended in btw I'm not finished with it yet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:58 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Oh by the way, I don't think.the red eyes look good on you recolor. Try blue it something?

Yes, I was thinking that. Also the black/dark grey outline looks a little too dark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pieee
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 313
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : drowning

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:31 am

Wow the colors look really pretty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8763
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:15 pm

i like the color combination, it is really nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6172
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:20 pm

yeah i like the colors a lot. they're gorgeous.!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:42 pm

♪YowaneLikesFanta♫ wrote:
Can you do a recolor of the purple and black dragon in my siggy?

The black part white and the purple part green please.

My green isn't working do you have a different color you want? or anycolor Sad can the wings just be purple it might be cool this is how it looks if it was just purple.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Ok- how about grey?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mario and Luigi
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 137
Join date : 2012-09-06
Age : 11
Location : hi

PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:39 pm

their so awsome its super super super super super great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: dragon recolor   Today at 1:31 pm

Back to top Go down
 
dragon recolor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Experimenting with Dragon Forge Bases....
» Dragon Rider a Stikfas Custom
» Dragon Scales
» Barrows Vs. Dragon
» Dragon Age Origins is probably one of the best RPGs ever.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Artwork-
Jump to: