Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}

Go down 
+8
Harry
Angus Bethune
aimi
Wizzy
v
SilverBell
Rufistar
Cherry
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Sure because you were the first to join and no one sadly wanted that role.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:51 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Name: Jazzy
Gender: Female ~I get so confused with that, I mean by name and pic? Idk...~
Personality: Important personality, easy going
Story: Jazzy became the president after being elected when 18
Picture:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Happiness. When do we start?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
waterkool
New Fantagian
waterkool

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Name: Isabella Zoe Carson
Rank: Princess (or ruler's daughter) of Estonia (if not a corrupt country, if it is then I would like to be China)
Personality: A tough brave person. She is a warrior more than a princess.
Story: Her father (or mother, whoever is the ruler) is worried about losing all the land China (if I'm part of Estonia then her father or mother is afraid of losing all their riches) has earned and sends her professionally trained daughter into war (if that's okay with the ruler of China or Estonia, if not then here's another story): Her daughter (me) is not a big fan of being a princess and loves to fight, so she runs away and enters the war.
Picture: (profile picture)
Back to top Go down
http://izzycarson.wix.com/waterkool
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:57 pm

waterkool wrote:
Rank: Princess (or ruler's daughter) of Estonia (if not a corrupt country, if it is then I would like to be China)
Story: Her father (or mother, whoever is the ruler) is worried about losing all the land China (if I'm part of Estonia then her father or mother is afraid of losing all their riches) has earned and sends her professionally trained daughter into war (if that's okay with the ruler of China or Estonia, if not then here's another story): Her daughter (me) is not a big fan of being a princess and loves to fight, so she runs away and enters the war.
Since I know what Estonia is like, well there isn't a princess, but there's a prime minister...
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Daenerys Targaryen wrote:
waterkool wrote:
Since I know what Estonia is like, well there isn't a princess, but there's a prime minister...

I'm actually making it different then it is now, like many countries in this RP. But I will loosely base it off of it. And yeah waterkool you can be the princess. But uh, China is an independent nation.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Name: Kaisha
Personality: Adventourous, and brave.
Story: She was born in a time of peace like Silverbell in Japan, and her mom was killed. She learned to take care of herself, no parents, no sisters, just her. She mostly prefers quiet places, but when it comes to showing off, shes ready.
Picture: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Images17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Now listen. Everyone is accepted, even if i didn't put you on the list. Ok? I'll start soon like 30 minutes
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Eve Moonlit wrote:
Daenerys Targaryen wrote:
waterkool wrote:

I'm actually making it different then it is now, like many countries in this RP. But I will loosely base it off of it. And yeah waterkool you can be the princess. But uh, China is an independent nation.
Well Estonia is like a republic like China and a Norbic country i I remember correctly. uvu
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Yay! Cant wait. When it said ELECTRONIC WEAPONS on the Japenise thing, i automaticcaly chose that. I was thinking of joining UK before.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Can't wait! I'm jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Name: Cressida Ordant
Personality: stern, smart, well-spoken, charming patriotic.
Story: Cressida is a hardworking young woman and her will to succeed was the reason she became president. America has changed since the glory days of the beginning of the 21st century and presidents now serve for life. Cressida was lucky to know of the original American government and wished to revert back to it. Much to her disdain it appears that may not happen till she finishes her life long term. She lives life to the fullest constantly making public appearences. She works hard on progressing the nations mining companies. After the seismic and volcanic incidents of 2015 rubies have become abundant and treasured as much as diamonds had been before them. Because ruby mines the economy had steadily increased as have jobs. She readily wears outfits of Reds, pinks, and whites to show her support. The rubies are normally heart cut to show her love and soul for the country.
An all-American gal, Cressida works in the best interest for the nation and hopes to restablish it as the super-power of the work once more.
Picture:
if picture doesn't show copy and paste URL in a new tab:
Chained

Last edited by Relora on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Relora wrote:
Story: Cressida is a hardworking young woman and her will to succeed was the reason she became president. America has changed since the glory days of the beginning of the 21st century and presidents now serve for life. Cressida was lucky to know of the original American government and wished to revert back to it. Much to her disdain it appears that may not happen till she finishes her life long term. She lives life to the fullest constantly making public appearences. She works hard on progressing the nations mining companies. After the seismic and volcanic incidents of 2015 rubies have become abundant and treasured as much as diamonds had been before them. Because ruby mines the economy had steadily increased as have jobs. She readily wears outfits of Reds, pinks, and whites to show her support. The rubies are normally heart cut to show her love and soul for the country.
An all-American gal, Cressida works in the best interest for the nation and hopes to restablish it as the super-power of the work once more.
Picture:
Chained
I thought Kitty was the president of America?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:36 pm

SilverBell wrote:
Relora wrote:
Picture:
Chained

1. Didn't say it on the front page
2. She has a character already I thought
3. She didn't say of America, only president.

If I can't be president the. No RP for me =3=

EDIT: also I only just read he apps after I posted my character app I bought all character souls be accounts for on the first post like it looked was being done.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Relora wrote:
SilverBell wrote:
Relora wrote:
Picture:
Chained

Idk, on the fourth page she says she wants to be president and eve says yes. Eve is a little busy to update. Eve also said you can have two characters. And is that a threat? Really it's for Kitty and Eve to decide.

EDIT: About Reloras edit, what? I just don't get it. But I do want every one to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm

SilverBell wrote:
Relora wrote:
SilverBell wrote:
Relora wrote:
Picture:
Chained

Idk, on the fourth page she says she wants to be president and eve says yes. Eve is a little busy to update. Eve also said you can have two characters. And is that a threat? Really it's for Kitty and Eve to decide.

EDIT: About Reloras edit, what? I just don't get it. But I do want every one to be happy.
On an iPhone auto correct sucks lol

I just don't see it fair to have her rule over two countries... But whatever I didn't see the app till after I posted if I can't come to a solution with be and kith I'll just withdraw my character or something.

And no nothing was a threat... Not really sure what you took as a threat.. Well acually I do know what, but it wasn't meant as a threat lol.

Anywho I probably am too busy for his RP anyway if I don't get American president no biggy I guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Relora wrote:
SilverBell wrote:
Relora wrote:
SilverBell wrote:
Relora wrote:
Picture:
Chained

I just don't see it fair to have her rule over two countries... But whatever I didn't see the app till after I posted if I can't come to a solution with be and kith I'll just withdraw my character or something.

And no nothing was a threat... Not really sure what you took as a threat.. Well acually I do know what, but it wasn't meant as a threat lol.

Anywho I probably am too busy for his RP anyway if I don't get American president no biggy I guess

: P I'm a SHE

And I'll ask Kitty if you can have that role, i can understand how you feel. It must suck to have someone take the role you wanted. Don't worry, theres still a chance that you can be president
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Relora wrote:
SilverBell wrote:
Relora wrote:
SilverBell wrote:
Relora wrote:
Picture:
Chained

Whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Eve Moonlit wrote:
Relora wrote:
SilverBell wrote:
Relora wrote:
SilverBell wrote:
Relora wrote:
Picture:
Chained

And I'll ask Kitty if you can have that role, i can understand how you feel. It must suck to have someone take the role you wanted. Don't worry, theres still a chance that you can be president

Lol thanks, and i know you are a she. Like I said I am on an iPhone it probably autocorrected me when I meant "the" lol.

It's not so much I want to bE president as I want to be the american president =3=

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Relora wrote:
Eve Moonlit wrote:
Relora wrote:
SilverBell wrote:
Relora wrote:
SilverBell wrote:
Relora wrote:
Picture:
Chained

Lol thanks, and i know you are a she. Like I said I am on an iPhone it probably autocorrected me when I meant "the" lol.

It's not so much I want to bE president as I want to be the american president =3=

XD curse auto correct

You can be America's president if kitty says its ok. I Pm her
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Eve Moonlit wrote:
Relora wrote:
Eve Moonlit wrote:
Relora wrote:
SilverBell wrote:
Relora wrote:
SilverBell wrote:
Relora wrote:
Picture:
Chained

XD curse auto correct

You can be America's president if kitty says its ok. I Pm her
I know right xD

Anywho, thank you. If it won't work out I'll rework my character as Russian pres perhaps. It'll be interesting knowing nothing of ther culture and what not lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3