Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop   ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Any orders?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop   ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Could you make your version of a Miku Hatsune recolor? I'd love to see what you could do.

Oh btw I don't think you make recolors, I think those are draw overs because it looks like you used the pencil tool and drew over them but they are AWESOME! I love 'em!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop   ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:07 pm

♥Rainbow♥ wrote:
@swimmer I finished yours its kinda bad I messed up a little but here it is Smile
Spoiler:
No it's not.. lets compare.

YOURS:
♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 34exqfl
MINE:
♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Pritte13
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop   ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Im sowwie Sad eve =/

Last edited by ♥Rainbow♥ on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop   ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:16 pm

♥Rainbow♥ wrote:
@ eve Shush it with the draw over crap I work hard in these and I only did one flipping draw over. Tyvm for making me even more crabby than i am. Hmph I'm sick I have a sore throat, my nose is stuffed up now ur calling my stuff flipping draw overs. I'm done with this. :x

I never said it was bad! Sheesh yourself! I'm just telling you the difference! I said it was awesome! I never said anything negative!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop   ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Me sorry Sad

Last edited by ♥Rainbow♥ on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop   ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:23 pm

♥Rainbow♥ wrote:
Can't you tell I'm crabby sorry about that my throat is really bothering me. :( :( :(

I'm sorry but I didn't know. All I saw was the part about "Oh flipping crap blah blah I'm pissed at you blah blah"

I hope you get better.
But that isn't an excuse to take it out on me. You're 11. You should know better.

Why should I even bother? No offense but you're stubborn as a mule. If your miserable take a break and get of the computer and rest a bit!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop   ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:17 pm

I'm sorry :sigh: you really didn't have to call me stubborn as a mule though Sad
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop   ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:24 pm

swimmer... are you... what? I didnt allow you to use that for others? Im not using that one anymore. I wanna get one from you. Thats cheap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop   ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:11 pm

♥Rainbow♥ wrote:
I'm sorry :sigh: you really didn't have to call me stubborn as a mule though :(
I'm really sorry about that but you really hurt my feelings. Don't worry I forgive you, because I understand you are obviously in pain right now.
If your throat still hurts, ask an adult toheat uo some apple juice. Drink it, It helps a ton. Trust me i know.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop   ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:35 am

~♪JollyRancha♫~ wrote:
swimmer... are you... what? I didnt allow you to use that for others? Im not using that one anymore. I wanna get one from you. Thats cheap.

Sorry for recoloring that =/ I didn't know she didn't ask you.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop   ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 am

Its not your fault. Dont worry. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop   ♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♥Rainbow♥'s recolor shop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2