Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hotel Muerte- APP

Go down 
+6
cynthia
Harry
Relora
Queen
FruitCake
Oliver
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:10 pm

You check into a hotel, it has very good reviews and 5 stars and general looks like a great place. It's also very expensive. However, when you entered the hotel, the staff lets you get in it for free. What's up with that? And in a master suite, too. The next day you wake up next to somebody you don't know, and the room you two are in is locked? After solving a puzzle to escape, things start getting strange.
This roleplay is very different and very complex from other roleplays. The hotel will be planned by me, every floor and every room. The basic plot is already done, but the way you people act in it changes what happens and how. This roleplay contains a lot of spoilers, and I know from the description it sounds horribly lame, but trust me,
there's a lot more to Hotel Muerte than meets the eye.
All the rooms will have a puzzle you have to solve with partners, splitting up into groups of 2-4. The person you wake up next to will be decided by me, but after that the rest of the puzzles can have whatever partner you wish to have, as long as no one is left behind. Unless that's what you want...
The puzzles will all be made in flash by me. Work together via PM or in a private chat. I can create this chat for you, but I do not want you talking about solving puzzles in the general ff chatbox. That will be done privately. Once you solve it and send to me proof that you did (Either the answer or a screenshot with the "congratulations, you unlocked the door!" screen that'll appear in the puzzle game once you solve it.)
Why you're here and why you have to go through doors will all be revealed within time...
Just keep this in mind: Nothing and no one is who they seem to be in Hotel Muerte.

I cannot have an application in this roleplay, because I know too much. This roleplay is supposed to give you a creepy, lifelike experience that is generally hard to give in roleplays.
The hotel map will be done soon.

APP:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Name:Rosalinda
Appearance description or picture:
Spoiler:
Personality:Shes kinda shy but isn't very quiet. Rather social and is a little timid.
Small Biography Her grandparents died in a war and her father was murdered. Rosalinda now likes to travel, to calm herself down.
Why are they staying in this hotel?:She likes to travel and have fun
Extra details: Meh idk
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Name: Meru Scarlett
warning:big?:
Personality: She's shy when you first meet her, and talks when she feels she wants to. She tries to be helpful as she can, and is kind if you're nice to her.
Small Biography She had a normal life, she likes to go to hotels ocasionally. The only thing that wasn't so normal was that her best friend was killed. She ignores the fact, but wishes she could have done something. Ever since, she has been reading mystery books. She reads when she's bored sometimes.
Why are they staying in this hotel?: Beacause she looked at the hotel, and decided to look inside. After that, she wanted to stay for a while.
Extra details: ??? Nope

Last edited by Cakey on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Name: Grace
Spoiler:
Personality: Talkative, easily scared, and may be stubborn at times
Small Biography: Grace comes from a poor family. She worked everyday for eight hours just to get some money for them. When her family said to go take a vacation from work, she found a hotel...
Why are they staying in this hotel?: She saw the hotel when she was walking around. One bedroom was cheap so she bought it for some nights.
Extra details: N/A

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Name:Velia
Spoiler:
Personality: sneaky, fun loving, responsible, creative thinker and independent.
Small Biography coming from a well off family Velia has found a love in photography and the supernatural. She enjoys a good book and prefers solitude so that she may develops recent photos taken with her crappy camera. She isn't fond of shool and consistently skips it despite her parent's ushering hand.
Why are they staying in this hotel?: Rumor has it that the 5 star rating was there to push away the rumor that the hotel had been built on the old site of a sadistic murderers house which burnt down with him in it in the 1900s. She basically wanted to take pictures and do a report on it all.
Extra details: she wears a necklace made of twine with a wooden triangle on it. She made it to match a special pair of earrings her grandmother have her.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Name: Kayla
Spoiler:
Personality: Quiet, gothic, mature
Small Biography Likes creepy things, hates: wimps, idiots, goody-two-shoes, flirts.
Why are they staying in this hotel? Her parents kicked her out. They hated her 'gloomy' appearence.
Extra details Both of her pockets contain poison-filled bottles.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Name: Skye
Spoiler:
Personality: - Skye is a strange person, and usually does her own thing instead of following directions. Very Independent. She is a very forgiving person, even if you do the stupidest things.
Small Biography Skye comes from a small town on the East Coast. She was taught to do many things alone since she was little, Because her parents didn't arrive home from work until late at night. Because of this, she prefers to do things alone, since other people slow her down.
Why are they staying in this hotel?: Skye wasn't really looking to stay for the night, she was just exploring. But when she heard that she could have the best room for free, she couldn't ignore the offer.
Extra details: She loves the snow, and refuses to wear anything on her feet other than sneakers.

Last edited by cynthia on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put something in the wrong spot. Sorry :P)
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Name: Maria
Personality: Nervous and Sweet.
Small Biography: Maria lived in the city untill there was a big earthquake. After that she ended up moving into a faraway apartment. Her parents are very protective of her. She has 2 best friends, one is a fashion designer and the other one is a photographer. Maria plans to be a cosplayer. Both of her friends and she is in the gifted program.
Why are they staying in this hotel?: Her parents finally allowed her to stay someplace alone. They thought this hotel looked safe enough.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:56 am

Name: Leanne
Appearance description or picture: Hotel Muerte- APP Leanne11
Personality: Happy, Nice, Caring
Small Biography Leanne loves to help people, since she thinks that she will get something nice in return. She promised herself to always care for others and help them, making her often just go up to other hotel check-in people that look like they're troubled. She also likes to explore new places and have fun with little kids.
Why are they staying in this hotel?: Leanne is staying at the hotel to visit her grandpa who lives here. She said that he was sick, and so she brought a sleeping bag to stay over.
Extra details: N/A
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:44 pm

(( Is it to late to join ? )

Name:Aimee Kaname
Appearance description or picture:Hotel Muerte- APP Cutiee10
Personality:Bossy,Strong,Brave
Small BiographyHer mother died when she was younger so she lived with her abusive dad.She always ran away from home and always did good in school.
Why are they staying in this hotel?:Her dad wanted her to leave the house.She went to her aunt and told her to go there to get away from all the stress.
[b]Extra details:[/b:She has mood eyes.It depends how she feels , her eyes change color
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:07 pm

all right! i'll probably start this soon. anyone else want to join?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Start it Oliver I really wanted to do this (:
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:14 pm

I do.

Name: Kimberly Greyson
Appearance description or picture: Hotel Muerte- APP Girl12
Personality: Spoiled, bratty, braggy and mean.
Small Biography She's always been a drama queen, she's always wanted to be best dressed, but she has a heart. Her parents thought she couldn't live without fanciness. So, Kimberly wanted to prove it, by entering Hotel Muerte.
Why are they staying in this hotel?: She wanted to tell her fathers she didn't NEED luxury to survive.
Extra details: Nope.
Spoiler alert, I guess;
LOL. Muerte means death in spanish.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Oliver
Oliver

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:15 pm

haha, i was waiting for someone to notice that!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Its been like 3 weeks x3
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Please start it now. I don't think anyone else will join.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Yeaa Start it...
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:23 pm

uh gosh i need to set some things up. i need to plan the hotel and plan the first puzzles and yeah!! this roleplay will be really organized so!! the more you nag me the more it'll take
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Is the Roleplay gonna start anytime this year?
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Is it too late to join?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hotel Muerte- APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Muerte- APP   Hotel Muerte- APP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel Muerte- APP
Page 1 of 1