Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]

Go down 
+9
Snow
Harry
Relora
FruitCake
Mr.Noah
Primrose
SilverBell
emiko
Queen
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Empty
PostSubject: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Sorry, I just love making role plays since I always have ideas for a role play.

Plot/What's Happening:

Domains:

Applications -

Code:
[u][b]Human -[/b][/u]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Words to describe your character:[/b]
[b]Life Story:[/b]
[b]Originally From[/b]
[b]Other Details:[/b]
[b]Image/Description:[/b]

Code:
[u][b]Spirited Angel -[/b][/u]

[b]Angel Talent:[/b]
[b]Angel Domain:[/b]
[b]Human Image/Description:[/b]

Code:
[u][b]Fallen Angel -[/b][/u]

[b]Fallen Angel Talent:[/b]
[b]Fallen Angel Domain:[/b]
[b]Human Image/Description:[/b]

--

My APP -

Fallen Angel -

Name: Chiyo - Mist
Words to describe your character: Stubborn, mean, quite a gossiper, cold, and selfish
Fallen Angel Talent: Controller of Shadows, Levitate, cast dark spells, and can turn back to a Spirited Angel for a split second [[ For some help when sees to much death ]]
Fallen Angel Domain: The Dark Mist
Life Story: Chiyo Mist is a one of the most very rich Fallen Angels. She used to be a Spirited Angel but that changed when she started being rude to the Angel Counselors and the Goddess. Chiyo got all her money by giving away Spirited Angel secrets to the Fallen Angel Faculty. Though sometimes when she sees to much death at ones she can turn back into a Spirited Angel for a split second, so because of that they call her 'Two Sided Wings'.
Other Details: N/A
Image/Description [[ For Human and Angel Form ]]:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Spirited Angel -

Name: Mia
Words to describe your character: Adventourous, brave, funny.
Angel Talent:
Angel Domain: Dark Mist
Life Story: She is the average girl, pretty young compared to the others. She is pretty athletic too.
Other Details: NA
Human Image/Description: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Pokemo10
Image/Description [[ For Human and Angel ]]: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Pokemo11
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Sorry, I messed up on a form part since I put Angel and Human form, didn't notice there was already a part there so I deleted it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Human -

Name:Aneria
Words to describe your character:Loud, lazy, peppy, outgoing, quick, gullible
Life Story: Aneria lives a normal life in the city. She lives with her mother and father and a twin. (any gender and personality is fine)
Originally From she lived in the city for her whole life
Other Details:Aneria has a strange obsession with birds, or anything that had feathers in general
Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Eve Moonlit on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Eve Moonlit wrote:
(is it ok to have siblings on this rp?)

Sure! It makes it more interesting and it doesn't say anything that you can't have a sibling on the rules. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Kiyoko wrote:
Eve Moonlit wrote:
(is it ok to have siblings on this rp?)

Sure! It makes it more interesting and it doesn't say anything that you can't have a sibling on the rules. ^^
Ok thank you. Anyone want to be my sibling?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:46 pm

MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Human -

Name:Areida
Words to describe your character:
Life Story: Areida lives a normal life in the city. She lives with her mother and father and a twin. (basically, Eve) She also has another sister who died. (Madoka)
Originally From The city where she lives
Other Details: She doesn't believe in angels.
Image/Description:
WARNING! HUGE!:

Last edited by Kaai Yuki on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Im on the kindle so I cant ppen spoilers. Pm me what it says please
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Spirited Angel -

Name:Aimee
Words to describe your character:Generous , Kind , Brave
Angel Talent:Teleporting
Angel Domain:Northern Clouds
Life Story:Almost tempted to be a Fallen Angel.She got saved and became a Spirited Angel.
Other Details:Mood Eyes
Human Image/Description:The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Anime10
Image/Description:The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Angel10
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Spirited Angel -

Name: Aizen Core
Words to describe your character: Tries to be helpful, Kind,caring, quiet, and shy when you first meet her.
Angel Talent: Bless&Heal
Angel Domain: Sixteenth Heaven
Life Story: Aizen has been a spirited angel for a while, she follows all instructions given by godess Yuuna. Aizen is a very avreage angel since she is in Sixteenth heaven. She has a strong dislike among fallen angels, and only acts mean to them.
Other Details: N/a
Human Image/Description:
Spoiler:
Image/Description :
Spoiler:

P.s can you tell me some angel talents?

Last edited by Cakey on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Cakey wrote:
P.s can you tell me some angel talents?

Well all angels can already fly and Spirited Angels can already bless and heal. So.. You can do whatever talent you want but just not some that is like a Fallen Angel's talent.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Fallen Angel -

Name: Nereza De Caelum (Darkness of the sky. Not a direct translation but it works =3=)
Words to describe your character: malevolent, cold hearted, mildly sadistic, thinks of herself as an alpha predator, calm and cool when speaking enjoys killing.
Fallen Angel Talent: dark spirit summoner/conjurer, able to duplicate herself, able to intrude people's minds and when in their mind able to make them have a nightmare awake (think tracker jacker venom).
Fallen Angel Domain: The RainiNg Clouds
Life Story: Nereza is probably one of the worst fallen angels one could meet. Her cold heart and sadistic nature usually mean that one will die a terrible death. She despises humans and prefers killing then enslaving. Those who are enslaved though will wish to be dead due to her constant nightmares she brings unto them. She is not an angel to take lightly, avoid her at all costs.
Other Details:Unknown to anyone else Nereza had actually been a pleasant human and spirited angel. However, when her true love came to fall in love with another after her death her heart turned to stone and she began the trabsformation into a fallen angel.
Human Image/Description:
Spoiler:
Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Edit: so this is my first time playing a purely evil character. Be easy on me guys =3=

Last edited by Relora on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Anymore APPs? I'm starting this role play soon. :]
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Human -

Name: Cassidy
Words to describe your character: She acts smart and is a bit bossy, but she's nice.
Life Story: Cassidy never had much friends. They thought she was a know-it-all.
Originally From Texas
Other Details: She has a permanent heart tattoo on her cheek.
Image/Description:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Whoot Whoot so excited. SilverBell will post a picture of her and my characters. I've decided not to have green hair XDD
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Hey Eve can I be your sibiling too ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:31 pm

♪Madoka_Kaname♪ wrote:
Hey Eve can I be your sibiling too ?
well SilverBell is my twin and are you a human on this RP? you can be an older sibling or younger
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Maybe I can be your sister that died , and I am looking over you and Silver to protect you!That outta be interesting
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Human

Name:Sophie

Words to describe your character: She is smart and kind

Life Story: Her parents died when she was 14 so ever since she pretty much handled everything herself

Originally From: Canada

Other Details: She is not superstitious.

Image/Description:

The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Black_12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:34 pm

♪Madoka_Kaname♪ wrote:
Maybe I can be your sister that died , and I am looking over you and Silver to protect you!That outta be interesting
You make me cry, that is so sad and sweet. And sure! SilverBell like the idea too.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:35 pm

♪Madoka_Kaname♪ wrote:
Even though I have no say in the matter, I think it's cool. Having a "guardian" angel to protect you from me ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Relora wrote:
♪Madoka_Kaname♪ wrote:
Even though I have no say in the matter, I think it's cool. Having a "guardian" angel to protect you from me ;D
I know right?

Well SilverBell and I updated our pictures. I'm the one with blue eyes XDD
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:34 pm

more villains u guys better watch out xoxoo
Fallen Angel -

Name: Angel Flockton, goes by 'A' because everyone always makes fun of his actual name.
Words to describe your character: Sarcastic, crude, harsh with his words, fake, nervous, self-conscious, snarky, clumsy, strong, athletic.
Fallen Angel Talent: Can shapeshift into both people and animals, making him an incredibly strong manipulator that's hard to kill, since he usually turns into people you love when you're about to kill him, making you feel like you're killing your best friend/lover/sibling/parent/etc.
Fallen Angel Domain: The Red Flower
Life Story: His life was utter tragedy, being born into a family of six other children and a single mother who liked to fool around with men, if you get my drift. Being the oldest and his mum an irresponsible woman, he took the role of father and took care of all of his siblings, making sure they were okay and to make sure they didn't learn about his mum. He started out with odd jobs but eventually lead to taking people hostage and stealing. Then his younger sister killed herself. She was the second oldest and the two were extremely close. It killed him, and he grew more and more desperate and more and more cruel and harsh, though he acted sweet and kind outside of his house. His siblings all eventually died due to him being an awful thief and them hungry and sad. The same fate eventually happened to him, anxious and lonely and sad, with his mum ignoring them and happy. The moment he became a spirited angel, god forgiving him since he was just trying to help, he attempted to be nice and help all his siblings, which apparently all missed him very much. He couldn't find one of them, though, turns out they were a fallen angel. Anxiety began to get to him and he started taking it out by acting like a jerk, suave and snarky and sarcastic. No one really liked him anymore and he ignored everyone other than woman, picking them up like flies and abandoning his girlfriend, who was also dead the moment he got here. However, he had done it when he abused and harassed one of the woman he was dating, and became a fallen angel. After finding his sibling there, he abandoned her and kept dating woman quickly and without any effort, since he has good looks. A strong and athletic fallen angel that kills people painfully and rapidly, though his preferred method is to make them starve. He enslaves only a few, and those are all woman and all just toys to him.
Other Details: He has a soft stop for children though he barely shows it, he kills and enslaves them anyway but always feels guilty after doing so. Feels guilty a lot of the time, but he pulls on a fake face for no one to notice.
Human Image/Description: Platinum blonde haired and athletic with a good build, though not too strong to the point where he looks like a wrestler, kind of lean. Pretty short for a boy (5"9) and has really hairy arms and legs. His eyelashes are really long and his lips are really full for a boy, his skin is really pale and his eyes are grey. Has some freckles but they're hard to notice. crooked smile. Usually dresses with polos or flannel shirts and khakis or jeans. rlly hot 10/10 would date.
Image/Description: Same as human other than he uses typical angel clothing, notice how i say angel and not fallen angel, he stole it after becoming a fallen angel. his wings are really big and go from light blue to white, making him look rather innocent for a fallen angel and is easy to think that he's not a fallen angel, and the fact he's a great actour doesn't help.

also relora what do you think about the idea of my guy being your girls ex-boyfriend Wink it's fine if you dont want to
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Human

Name: Aileen Evan-Thalion Pettide (Ai for short.)
Words to describe your character: Sweet, shy, innocent, really rich, she is smart and knows 3 languages: Japanese, English and French.
Life Story: She lived with her two parents. She was very happy and joyful. One day, she was with her maids, Elizabeth and Vanessa, and it started raining. It was a very powerful storm. Strong wind blew her away. She was being blown by the wind and she crashed onto a wall. She was left with a scar on her right eye because of that accident. Since that day, she has been quiet and doesn't trust just anyone. If you get to know her, she'll be nice.
Originally From Japan
Other Details: None.
Image/Description: She has asian eyes, she isn't very tall, she has beautiful brown eyes, she has blonde hair and because of an accident she dyed the tips of her bangs white. She likes it now.

Last edited by Rynthi on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Andrea~ wrote:
Human

Name: Aileen Evan-Thalion Pettide (Ai for short.)
Words to describe your character: Sweet, shy, innocent, really rich, she is smart and knows 3 languages: Japanese, English and French.
Life Story: She died at the early age of eight. She lived with her two parents. She was very happy and joyful. One day, she was with her maids, Elizabeth and Vanessa, and it started raining. It was a very powerful storm. Strong wind blew her away. That was the story of her death. She was being blown by the wind and she crashed onto a wall.
Originally From Japan
Other Details: None.
Image/Description: She has asian eyes, she isn't very tall, she has beautiful brown eyes, she has blonde hair and because of an accident she dyed the tips of her bangs white. She likes it now.
since your character's a human she's not dead yet????
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]   The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Original Spirits [[ RP - APP ]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next