Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!

Go down 
+15
Bluerivers1
Abbey
alyssagirl.(:
artemis131
juliajuljulia
Lane.
Bloobu
pinkys
shadow_the_edgie_hedgie
Gabriella
v
Valval
Jian
Kandi
ArianaPrincess
19 posters
AuthorMessage
ArianaPrincess
Junior Fantagian
ArianaPrincess

Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Empty
PostSubject: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:27 am

I was just in a fashion show, I was first and when the posing came I got to 3rd Place. When the results came up this girl just shouted 'IM FIRST!!!!!!!' And she kept annoying me saying 'Omg what a sad loser'.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:09 am

Don't worry...lots of people just get over excited but they eventually lose, whether it takes 9 or 99 fashion shows. Either that, or the same thing happens to them. Even so, there's a silent majority in the fashion show that hate her but don't want to interfere. There's such thing as trolling, and people just do it because they can- don't take it personally. It's kind of like a factory, where they just treat everyone the same with no real harsh emotions.

Anyways, you could contact Fantage, if you know her username and it bothers you that much.
Back to top Go down
ArianaPrincess
Junior Fantagian
ArianaPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:54 am

SjeeshBack wrote:
Don't worry...lots of people just get over excited but they eventually lose, whether it takes 9 or 99 fashion shows. Either that, or the same thing happens to them. Even so, there's a silent majority in the fashion show that hate her but don't want to interfere. There's such thing as trolling, and people just do it because they can- don't take it personally. It's kind of like a factory, where they just treat everyone the same with no real harsh emotions.

Anyways, you could contact Fantage, if you know her username and it bothers you that much.

Hmm.. No. I'm just really stupid Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:52 pm

ArianaPrincess wrote:
I was just in a fashion show, I was first and when the posing came I got to 3rd Place. When the results came up this girl just shouted 'IM FIRST!!!!!!!' And she kept annoying me saying 'Omg what a sad loser'.

Wow Rude but eventally they will lose from 5-50 fashoin shows cause dat happen to my friend
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:37 pm

IGNORE HER. After the fashion show if she is still there, report her. Simple as that!
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
v

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Yeah, what Val said, just report them or as Sj said, contact fantage.
I hate it when people brag. Makes me so angry. >.<
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Vallie wrote:
IGNORE HER. After the fashion show if she is still there, report her. Simple as that!
Vallies right, report her if she keeps annoying you or bothering u
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:41 pm

someone was being rude to me at a fashion show to just ignore it
Back to top Go down
shadow_the_edgie_hedgie
New Fantagian
shadow_the_edgie_hedgie

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:00 am

I usually ignore the people like that in Fantage. It sometimes can get annoying. I usually either contact Fantage or report them.
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:04 am

just ignore her, and it'll be ok! and report her if its constant
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:21 pm

[quote="pinkys"]just ignore her, and it'll be ok! and report her if its constant[/quote]

good advice ^^
Back to top Go down
Lane.
Regular Fantagian
Lane.

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Just Ignore Her, Nuff said'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XFantage
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:55 pm

they probably dont mean to b mean and they cant help it u could report them but emailing fntage may b going to far
Back to top Go down
artemis131
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:22 pm

There was this girl and when she won she started posing all over the place and saying '' Too bad you guys don't have the experiance that I have HA! '' I still see her sometimes in Fantage.....
Back to top Go down
alyssagirl.(:
Regular Fantagian
alyssagirl.(:

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:41 pm

i hate people like that; and they are probobly some 6 year old think they are alll cool and stuff. pahaha.(:
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:01 am

yeah. someone called me a nerd in a fashion show once, for winning and getting them out
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:55 am

one of my sisters learned that nerd and nerdy came up, so she started using it for the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:16 am

Okay, why do they allow nerd?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:44 am

Because some people see it as a compliment! (Me, my sis, anyone else?)
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Kawaii Maker wrote:
Because some people see it as a compliment! (Me, my sis, anyone else?)

half and half for me XD
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:19 pm

i agree with everyone
Back to top Go down
oneday101
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:23 pm

some people r just rude all u have to do is ignor em Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
T
Senior Fantagian
T

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:59 pm

I once saw a member say, "members rule non members drule"
Back to top Go down
Lane.
Regular Fantagian
Lane.

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Vallie wrote:

Soo much Reporting on Fantage. For something as simple as Annoying the other person that person Directly gets reported how lame is that. I Think you should just Ignore or Block her. Thats it >-<;;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XFantage
Princessdavid
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:06 am

Ignore her as what Val said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!   Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omg the rudeness of some Fantagians!
Page 1 of 1