Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

warning bar

Go down 
+4
Silver
alex
Abstract
Snow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

warning bar Empty
PostSubject: warning bar   warning bar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:49 pm

I kinda don't know what the warning bar means mine is orange right now, but it used to be yellow. Can someone tell me what the warning bar means?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

warning bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning bar   warning bar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 pm

I think the warning bar stand for how long until you get banned from doing something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

warning bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning bar   warning bar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:51 pm

I am also wondering if you can change it back to green?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

warning bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning bar   warning bar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:52 pm

anime wrote:
I am also wondering if you can change it back to green?

I don't think so, since there are a lot of members who matured but still have an red/orange/yellow warning bar.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

warning bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning bar   warning bar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:53 pm

It's basically your chances. If you break a couple rules while your warning bar is green (what you start out with), it'll go down to yellow, and so forth. If you haven't breaken any rules in the last couple months, you can pm a mod and we'll check over it and either raise it or leave it be. uvu
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

warning bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning bar   warning bar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:02 pm

I'm not sure how to help you I guess try to follow the rules and behave and your warning bar will stay green like mine Smile Otherwise listen to what len said
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

warning bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning bar   warning bar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:04 pm

♥Rainbow♥ wrote:
I'm not sure how to help you I guess try to follow the rules and behave and your warning bar will stay green like mine Smile Otherwise listen to what len said
Ya I kinda broke a few rules. I am gonna try not to anymore.
Back to top Go down

warning bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning bar   warning bar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:09 pm

I was wondering this too but I was too scared to make a topic like this. I have an orange bar. I know I deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

warning bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning bar   warning bar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:44 pm

The warning bar is there to track thew infractions you have recieved o3o

Every time you break a rule and a mod/admin notices or finds it they will give you an infraction. After about 4 or so infractions you get a temporary suspension from your account.

This is what the colors mean...

-Green: No infractions, doing fantastic! Keep up the great work!
-Yellow: 1 (or so) infractions, doing well. Reread the rules to see if you broke them O:!
-Orange: 2 (or so) infractions Come on now you can do better (;. Reread the rules to prevent further infractions ^^
-Red: 3 (or so) infractions! Woah now! Take it easy just one more slip up and and you're banned! Reread the rules please =3=
-Gray with word BANNED: You've have now been temporarily or permanently banned :C, should read the rules qwq
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

warning bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning bar   warning bar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:20 pm

basically what relora said!
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

warning bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning bar   warning bar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:04 am

Relora wrote:
The warning bar is there to track thew infractions you have recieved o3o

Every time you break a rule and a mod/admin notices or finds it they will give you an infraction. After about 4 or so infractions you get a temporary suspension from your account.

This is what the colors mean...

-Green: No infractions, doing fantastic! Keep up the great work!
-Yellow: 1 (or so) infractions, doing well. Reread the rules to see if you broke them O:!
-Orange: 2 (or so) infractions Come on now you can do better (;. Reread the rules to prevent further infractions ^^
-Red: 3 (or so) infractions! Woah now! Take it easy just one more slip up and and you're banned! Reread the rules please =3=
-Gray with word BANNED: You've have now been temporarily or permanently banned :C, should read the rules qwq

You can always trust Relora for the best answers to your question c;
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

warning bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning bar   warning bar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:33 am

Yup, yup. Questions were answered so this topic will be locked~ :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

warning bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning bar   warning bar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warning bar
Page 1 of 1