Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

how was your childhood back then

Go down 
+10
Squirtle
Flynn
Christmas Sock
Relora
ℓσкє
Cherry
Violet
alex
Pieee
Wizzy
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

how was your childhood back then Empty
PostSubject: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:34 pm

fun?,bad? TALK about it here

my childhood was awesome!!!
we had lots of toys ( fantage was totally awesome then )
and,i had LOTS of friends back their we all walked to the park ( sometimes ate worms idk why we was so little then x3 )

so how was yours? :3

Back to top Go down
Pieee
Senior Fantagian
Pieee

PostSubject: Re: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:48 am

it was boring and dumb and i cant even remember it
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:49 am

Wrong section. Moved to forum lounge.

Mine was okay. There are lots of things I wish I had done, though. uwu
Back to top Go down
Violet
Junior Fantagian
Violet

PostSubject: Re: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:57 am

When I was younger from age newborn to 12 it was horrible. I was made fun of for being a tomboy and because of how bad I was bullied I turned out to change the person I am. Since age 13 I was turned into a girly girl because the school would do nothing about the bullying problems and it just wouldn't stop. I have so many horrible stories from when I was 12 and younger. Wasn't so popular either and only had a few friends, some other friends I had were taken by CPS (Child protective service).

I used to have short hair and was also bullied because of that. Still got a 12 yr old pic of me when I had short hair lol. This was my costume for Halloween as a 12 yr old and people thought I was older than 12 so of course people were disrespectful to me. I'd like your opinions guys, how old did I look in this picture? Also, I didn't wear glasses back then and my mom didn't take me to the eye doctor until I was 14.

how was your childhood back then Iaza11399540429800

Last edited by Violet on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:04 am

Oh i fellbad for you Violet Sad
Mine was awesome and still is
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

PostSubject: Re: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:59 am

My memory is bad, I can't think of any childhood memories.

But I went to Hong Kong Disneyland once...
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:00 am

My childhood was pleasant. I am very lucky with my family. I don't have a father or mother who abuses any substances or beats me. My father doesn't even drink beer anymore lol... Any who I was blessed with a wonderful sister and brother and I had lots of playtime and family time before my dad had to work like around 70 hours a week x-x.

But yea I loved it... except for 5th-7th grade... people hated me. Yea I was bossy... I am like my dad in many ways... I get fired up and I like to be in charge so tht caused problems. I found friends but we were all picked on and stuff and no one did anything about it x-x. But things are much better, People talk to me now I have friends and my social life is returning. I'm starting to not be afraid of saying things to people!
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:27 pm

I can say it was good. I wasn't popular at school but everyone liked me. I love my big family too.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:08 pm

My family doesn't make a lot of money, so my childhood wasn't terribly filled with adventures and opportunities. My childhood was nice, if a little boring.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Violet you look so pretty in the picture you posted, and you look pretty right now. they just wanted to be you.

my childhood..hmmm..i got bullied A LOT. i was almost least popular. well, there is one more girl who was not as popular as me. she had mental issues, so i hung out with her. people through foot balls at me, and the girls excluded/made rumors about me. i still have never told my mom, and my teachers did nothing to help me with bullying. im happy that i have an incredible family and i had lots of toys. i remember that at this time of year stink bugs would always come in our house. i also remember getting glasses in 1st grade. i hated them, and i never wore them. and in 2nd grade and now, i can see perfectly. and im happy that im not popular, all the popular girls i know are so dumb. (none of you, just the ones at my school) but over all, i had an okay childhood even know im kind of a child still
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:47 pm

Games games games games games games....
Tv shows tv shows tv shows tv shows
School school school
Nostalgia nostalgia
Neopets neopets, Pokemon Pokemon, Gaia Online Gaia Online

Yeah that's basically my whole childhood.
Back to top Go down
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian
i am ugly

PostSubject: Re: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:37 pm

books.
old games(like kirby's adventure,that was one of the first games i've ever played)
tv
music?

That was pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:59 pm

I was teased for most of my life. It was only about one thing: my height. I am incredibly short for my age. It's a bit ironic since my last name is the opposite of small. In one of my classes today, we had a Warm-Up journal. The question was 'If You Could Change Anything About Yourself, What Would It Be?' I of course chose height. (Normally I wouldn't care about my height, but the endless teasing brought down my confidence) A boy said the nicest thing to me. "_____, You're beautiful just the way you are." That touched my heart ♥
So, besides, the height-issue, I enjoyed my childhood.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Let me just say i was a total freak in first grade, K?
Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how was your childhood back then   how was your childhood back then Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how was your childhood back then
Page 1 of 1