Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:07 pm

After class Catherine had to walk alone in the halls with people yelling 'YOU LIKE DENIS!" She had her head down trying not to make eye contact with the kids. She finally got to the classroom door, her hand trembling to twist the doorknob. Now... in the class, she had to sit next to Denis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Catherine opened the door and there was silence some kids giggled. why did i even go to this school? i wish i moved and had a better life Catherine thought. "Well well well" Essence said while she rolled her eyes... "Well Class today we will be learning math and what we'll be leaning about is Division" the teacher said (Whats the teacher's name?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Catherine sat down, trying not to make eye contact with Dennis. The teacher began teaching her lesson, but catherine was to busy sulking to realize when the teacher called on her. " So, whats the answer, Catherine?" the teacher asked. " I..I" catherine stumbled. " You weren't paying attention, right?" The teacher growled. " Y-yes.." Catherine sighed. " Detention!" the teacher said. " Ha, ha, loser!" said Essence, a little to loud. " YOU TO, ESSENCE. BOTH OF YOU, MEET ME HERE AFTER SCHOOL!" Catherine smiled and Essence burned with anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:05 pm

(The teacher's name is.. Miss Jergin, I just came up with that dont judge me.)

Catherine sighed, and payed close attention to what Miss. Jergin said. Catherine grabbed all her books and was ready to walk out of the classroom after the bell rang. She walked out of the classroom and went out the door, when she bumped into Denis. She blushed as she dropped all her stuff, and so did Denis. They both walked away in different directions and she went to her locker. She opened it and stuffed all her stuff inside. When she looked in the locker, there were her: Maths copybook, bla, bla, bla, bla.. But.. Where was her phone? Where was her diary?! Denis had taken them by accident!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Catherine Panicked, and wanted to go find Denis before he could read all her stuff. But she had forgotten. SHE HAD DETENTION WITH MRS.JERGIN! She huffed, and made her way to Mrs.Jergin's class, where Essence was already seated down. Catherine sat infront of her. For the next hour, Mrs.Jergin gave them a speech and retaught the lesson. But Catherine still didn't pay attention. Instead, she pictured Denis, reading all her deep, dark secrets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:24 pm

And it was the longest detention session ever. As soon as it ended, she ran out of the classroom full-speed to find Denis sitting in the patio, reading her diary! She gasped and snatched it out of his hands, Denis looking up at her and blushing. Denis stood up, took her hand and kissed her in the lips.
Back to top Go down
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:49 pm

Catherine's eyes grew wide but she didn't know what to do so she kissed him back and looked into his eyes. When they broke the kiss they were both blushing like mad and staring at each other with silence filling the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Denis was first to break the silence. "I do.. I like you back." He said. Katherine smiled, and both leaned in for a second kiss at the same time. She couldn't believe it.. She had gotten her first kiss, and was about to get her second one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Today at 10:42 am

Back to top Go down

Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2